Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Linda sees the jackals get distacted and stop their attempts to get inside, but they were still there. She hears familiar voices amongst the commotion, and realizes why the jackals stopped digging. The mob was here. Did they know the four of them were down there? She listens and cautiously edges closer to the entrance, but doesn't go above ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm

The male jackal clamps its jaws around Tank's body and thrashes him around like a ragdoll. Tank shrieks as he feels the jackal's fangs sink into his sides and as he feels intense muscle pain shoot up his back and spinal cord all the way up into his neck as he's being thrashed around. He rakes his claws deep into the jackal's muzzle hoping the jackal will react to the pain and drop him.

Lancaster dodges a bite from the female jackal and lunges up at the male jackal clamping down like a vice grip on his chest. He fights desperately to save his brother.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

Linda figures the jackals were pre-occupied by the Willows, and this may be their chance to escape. She barks, telling the others to get ready to dash out to safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

The jackal howls in pain and drops Tank to the ground. Tank lays on the ground paralyzed by the pain shooting through his back and neck. He suffered moderate whip lash but it won't deter him from continuing to rip into the jackals. He staggers onto his feet and lunges at the jackal clamping down HARD on the male jackal's left front shin.

Lancaster thrashes around viciously ripping the flesh on the male jackal's chest. The male jackal whips around trying to throw both meerkats off him but their teeth are firmly sunk into his skin and they refuse to let go until he gives in to the pain. The female jackal aides her mate and clamps her jaws around Lancaster's hind quarters. She thrashes at his body trying to pull him off. Lancaster yelps and loses his grip on the male jackal's chest. He's then thrown to the ground and finds the female jackal standing over him, seconds away from delivering the fatal blow to him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Linda barks, telling everyone in the bolthole to leave and find safety. She darts out and looks back, seeing the Willows battling the jackals. She sees the female jackal about to kill Lancaster. They were still family, even if she was exiled from them. Bravery and determination to save Lancaster overcomes her fear of jackals and instincts to get away, and she turns around to charge at the jackals. She rams the female jackal, stunning her, and tears into the jackal's side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Lancaster's muscles stiffen and he becomes paralyzed with fear. He closes his eyes tightly, braising himself for the female jackal's execution. He knows if he tries to run it'll only trigger the jackal's instinct to run him down and kill him so all he can do is wait and hope for someone to come to his rescue. Just as the female jackal was about to go for Lancaster's throat, she feels a something slam into her side and soon finds herself on the ground. Lancaster grunts as he hears a loud thud. he opens his eyes to see Linda tearing into the female jackal. He sighs in relief suddenly feeling like he was to black out. He thought his life was about to end there and then but thanks to Linda, he's alive.

The male jackal attempts to rip Tank from his leg but Tank sees his move and slashes at his muzzle. Tank lets go of the jackal's leg and quickly jumps back. Tank lunges forward again and slashes furiously at the male jackal's chest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Focusing on the female, Linda aims for the throat, tearing into her. The jackal yelps and tries to throw Linda off, but can't get her. Her attack will give the other evictees and Josephine time to escape, Lancaster time to recover from the strike, and prehaps even help in her eventual attempt to return to the Willows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Lancaster sits up, dazed from his frightening experiance with the female jackal. He sees Linda rip into the female jackal's throat. She may be able to hold off the female jackal temporarily but she can't fight her alone. Lancaster charges forward and clamps down on the female jackal's thigh with great force. He thrashes violently tearing flesh. With him and Linda working as a team they should be able to take down the female jackal swifly.

The male jackal headbutts Tank sending him tumbling across the ground. The male jackal then pins Tank to the ground but as he goes for his throat, Tank slams his 4 paws forcefully on the jackal's muzzle, knocking him back. Tank quickly scrambles to his feet and lunges at the jackal again. he clamps his powerful jaws around the male jackal's throat, constricting his wind pipe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Linda thrashes at the jackal's neck. She's never fought a jackal before, and it quickly overpowers her and breaks free. Linda pounces again, clawing at the jackal's face. She also recalls never fighting something that eats meerkats. She dodges the jackal's attempts to bite her. The jackal can kill her very quickly if her neck gets caught by the jackal's sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Lancaster jumps onto the jackal's stomach and claws furiously, leaving deep wounds that start to seep blood. He sinks his teeth deep into the jackal's side and thrashes his head violently to the right and left, ripping more flesh. He hopes the more damage he does, the likely the jackal will want to give up the fight.

Tank tightens his grip on the male jackal's throat. The male jackal struggles to breathe and tries to shake him off. The male jackal then smacks Tank hard with his paws trying to dislodge him but what ever he tries to do, it only causes Tank to strengthen his vice like grip on his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Maylene sees this as an opportunity to use up some of her stored energy and possibly get back into the mob. The only thing Maylene wanted was to either find out if the Willows was the right family for her and if Tank actually cared about her. If none of those were to happen for her then Maylene would leave. However, when Maylene saw that they could use some Maylene charged onto the jackal's back and then bit down onto the back of its neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

Snowflake bites into the female jackal's tail.

Jackie claws at the male jackal's back left leg.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:34 am

Linda sees Maylene join in on the attack. She wants to prove to the Willows that she's still on their side. Conquering her fear of jackals, she claws at the female jackal and gets a hold of her neck again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 am

To make her hold on the jackal permanent Maylene then digs her claws into it's side and then bites down deeper onto the back of its neck.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 am

ooc- There's 2 jackals, a male and female. Which on is Maylene attacking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:20 am

ooc- the male one
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 am

ooc- okay.

ic- With Maylene and Tank focusing on the male, Linda helps take down the female. The jackal tries to shake Linda off, but she keeps a firm grip on the neck. The jackal swipes at her and leaves a small gash in her left thigh. She hold back the pain and bites down harder, ripping at the female jackal's neck as she tries to shake Linda off.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 am

Josephine emerged from the bolt hole and stood nervously watching the drama unfold with the jackals. Wandering closer and seeing Lancaster and the others fighting to ensure the group's safety, Josephine barked anxiously hoping that no one would get badly injured or worse end up killed as a result of her own foolish actions.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

ooc: I need a fill in, since I've been gone, and it looks like a lot has happened.

luan starts dig around in the sand with her little group of evicteees. Buckeye was really rough, Luna knew that would have to happen though.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc: The evictees took cover in a bolthole and were found by a pair of jackals. The group didn't know the females were in the bolthole and with new pups on the way, they wanted the jackals out, so they began attacking them, giving the evicted females a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:37 pm

ooc: Okay.

Luna darted away, trying to keep up with the others, but they were already far ahead. She tripped of a stick and fell face first into the sand with a splat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

ooc- I'll see if I can get this all in in one post. The evictees were foraging, and Josephine came over to check in on them, but she's not evicted. Meanwhile, the Willows chased away a jackal pup that was too close for comfort. The pup accidently arrived where the evictees were, and they chased the pup away again, but the pup's parents came. The evictees and Josephine were forced into a bolthole as the 2 jackals came. The Willows saw the jackals, and, fearing they could harm Buckeye's unborn litter, charged at them. The jackals stopped focusing on the evictees and started battling the Willows. Linda and Maylene are helping the Willows fight the jackals. Verniece still needs to come out of the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 pm

ooc: Okay, thanks.

Luna stops and turns around. Was she going crazy? The others will still fighting.

Luna charged back and jumped on a jackal, but if she had any unborn pups inside of her, she didn't really want to have them hurt.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Linda sees Luna join in continues her attack on the female jackal. She keeps a firm grip on the jackal's throat. She isn't sure if she's even pregnant, and doesn't take any extra caution as a result.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Luna tears at the male jackal's ear, but is unsure of herself. When the jackal whips it's head around ans throws her off, Luna is stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next