Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

Wilson notices he's been spotted. Not wishing to reveal Lithium's position, he darts away for the cover of a patch shrubs farther away from the mob. He waits there for an opportunity.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Megan had heard the hawk's screech and began crying in fear.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Ninja nuzzles Linda and smiles charmingly. He churrs letting her know he will certainly be returning to the Willows in the near future. Ninja glances toward the bolthole entrance thinking he should be leaving soon before the Willows males catch this stealthy Romeo with one of their females. He sighs feeling reluctant to leave. He decides to stay with Linda for a little longer and tenderly grooms her head. Suddenly a fearful cry catches Ninja's attention. He glances over his shoulder as he had heard it behind him and turns his body around as he raises on his 4 legs. He crawls towards where the sound had come from, unaware that it was the Willows pup, Megan.

Lancaster is startled when he sees the hawk dive toward the patch of grass and dashes into the bolthole. Unaware that it was making an assault on Wilson, Lancaster crawls to the deepest part of the bolthole for safty. As Buckeye heads above ground to see if the danger has passed shortly after, Lancaster cautiously follows her back above ground. He peeks his head out of the bolthole. As he scans the skies nervously, he sees that there's no sign of the hawk in sight and emerges from the bolthole. His frantic thoughts turn to Tank, Megan, and Leon. Could the hawk had killed one of them? He scans the area while sounding frantic barks.

Tank pushes through the tall grass, desperate to find Megan. The mixed scent of rovers fill his nostrils but his focus is no longer on them, he needs to find Megan. He's unaware that she's in the bolthole that Linda and Ninja had taken shelter in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Linda hears it too. She gets up and goes past Ninja, navigating the bolthole's tunnel. She reaches the chamber and finds Megan. She rushes to her and lays by her side, making calming peeps that she's okay.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Megan nearly jumped for joy when she saw Linda. she huddled close to her and nuzzled her happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Ninja follows closely behind Linda. As he rounds a corner he spots Megan. At first he's shocked to see her and wondered how she had gotten into the bolthole without him and Linda noticing but decides to put his questions aside for now and cuddles up next to megan. He churrs reassuringly letting her know that she's safe.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Megan peeped somehwat fearfully as Ninja came closer, she knew her father never liked the scent of a meerkat he didn't know. If he weree to find Megan with Ninja's scent on her, no matter what she'd try to tell him, he would think that he had hurt Megan and he wouldn't hesitate to attack Ninja savagely the next time he saw him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Linda peeps to her, reassuring that everything's alright and Ninja's friendly. She must have wondered off and ran into the bolthole when the hawk came. She wants more alone time with Ninja, but Megan comes first. She debates in her mind what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Ninja keeps his distance from Megan. He didn't want to mix his scent with her Willows scent and risk getting chased down and savagely attacked by the group thinking that he had tried to harm their pup. He backs away a few feet from Megan and lays down. He smiles kindly and churrs letting her know that he would never harm her. He wishes he could help bring her back safely to her group but knows that would jeopardize his life.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Linda wonders what to do too. With Ninja's scent all over her, she can't return Megan to the mob without raising suspicion.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Tank comes across a bolthole which is drenched in Ninja's and Willows' scent. He circles it sniffing around the rim of the bolthole entrance. He stands up on his hind legs and barks alerting Leon. Megan could be down there.

Hearing a loud bark close to the bolthole entrance, Ninja lets out a soft bark as a gasping response. He chirps to Linda and megan telling them that they should head above ground, it could be the Willows looking for them. He smiles at Linda reassuring her that he'll find away to escape without the Willows knowing then back into the pitch darkness of the back of the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Leon ran over, he smelled Ninja and snarled loudly.

Megan bolted out as she heard Tank.

As he saw Megan, Leon let out a sigh of relief, but that didn't stop him from going down. He headed into the bolthole to face the rover that he believed would have tried to hurt his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Linda hears Tank's bark and sees Megan rush up. They've found them! Expecting one of them to come down into the bolthole, she grooms Ninja's forehead and nuzzles him, believing this to be the last time they'll meet for a while. She chirps, saying a last goodbye, and starts heading up the tunnel to distract whoever was up ther and allow Ninja to escape, only to run into Leon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 pm

In pitch black Leon could only smell, and he smelled a meerkat infront of him with the mixed scent on Willows and a strager. He snarls, thinking it was the rover.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Linda barks, alerting Leon that it was her. She barks a few more times, telling him not to attack.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Leon growled but did nothing, knowing it was Linda, he moved next to her and hipslammed her as he went in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Linda gets worried and wonders what to do. Openly aiding Ninja could spell disaster, but doing nothing could get Ninja killed. She barks to Leon, telling him that Ninja didn't do anything. She was desperate to save his life.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Leon didn't listen to her, he didn't trust outsiders unless they were welcomed by dominants, it was a highly strict rule in his mind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Tank watches Leon head into the bolthole to face off with Ninja. He looks down at Megan and sighs in relief seeing that she's unharmed but is curious as to why Ninja was in the bolthole with her. He snarls as he looks back at the bolthole. If Ninja had tried to hurt her then he'll head down there and help Leon tear him to peices.

Ninja glances around at the bolthole side walls and back wall trying to figure out a way how to escape with out running into the Willows. he doesn't want to leave through the front entrance as that would lead him to the deadly claws of the Willows. He's thinking of digging his way out through the back of the bolthole but he could cause the bolthole to collapse possibly trapping him inside. Ninja is unaware that he doesn't have a whole lot of time to decide as Leon has already infiltrated the bolthole and is looking to tear into him for being around his daughter. Ninja makes his decision. He's going to dig his way out. It may be risky but Ninja is all about taking risks and who knows it just may work. He starts to claw into the bolthole's back wall, forming deep holes that will hopefully lead him to the light of the outside.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Leon hears scratching in dirt and he snarls as he races forward.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Seeing Leon was determined to kill Ninja, Linda follows right behind him. Seeing him rush forward and hearing the scratching against the wall, she guesses at what Ninja was trying to do and only hopes it works. She runs up above ground, and stops when she sees Tank, forgetting he was up here too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Unaware that he is in danger, Ninja continues his escavation of the bolthole back wall. He claws furiously at the curved part of the bolthole ceiling and starts to see light begining to shine through a tiny hole he had made with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Linda runs above ground anyway and looks around for any sign of Ninja making it out of the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Leon sees Ninja's outline and snarled loudly as he raced forward and clamped onto Ninja's anckle, he began dragging him back from the wall of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Tank has his arms wrapped protectively around Megan to keep her safe from any predators that may try to attack her. He sees Linda shoot out of the bolthole and peeps joyfully seeing that she's safe. Instantly Ninja's scent fills his nostrils. He frowns at Linda. Obviously she had been up to no good with Ninja and when Buckeye finds out, her tail base could be clenched in her fangs.

Ninja punches through the tiny hole with his claws forming an even larger hole that he can fit through. But before he could make his famous Houdini exit, he suddenly feels a sharp pain start at his ankle and shoot up into his leg. He yelps as he's pulled back. His chances of escaping have suddenly dropped down to zero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next