Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Maylene looks up as another female is evicted, but to Maylene she feels lucky and just can't wait until Buckeye gives birth, but Maylene will not kill her pups even though she knows Buckeye might kill hers. Then Maylene wonders out of a bush and keeps close to the group, but also tries to stay on Buckeye's safe side, but doesn't let her know that she's pregnant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm

ooc: Buckeye evicted Maylene

Tank bounds ahead of the group to the top of a dune. He scans the several miles of landscape in front of him for danger. All he sees for miles are many grazing animals and the beautiful mountains which stretch across the grass lands. He sounds the all clear letting the group know the afternoon should go easy with foraging.

Lancaster glances up at his protective brother hopeful. He hopes the rest of the day goes smoothly after a morning full of stress and evictions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 pm

ooc- ok, I just read it.

Maylene watched the group from a safe distance and mainly watched Buckeye and just hoped that her eviction wasn't permanent and then she tried to find to Tank, but quickly returned her glance to Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 am

Miley kept at the back of the group. Though she wasn't pregnant, Buckeye could still evict her, and she didn't want to be evicted.
Keeko watched. Though he felt sorry for the others, he knew it was nesesarry.
Golly Gosh was oblvious to the drama between the adults. He bounded around from one adult to the next, begging for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 am

Jackie starts forgaing, ravenously.

Snowflake has fallen to sleep in the shade again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 am

Linda thinks a moment. If Verniece was evicted, then Maylene must certainly be gone too. She hopes they'll be able to return after Buckeye's pups are born. Determined to make the best of their time, she keeps a lookout for danger and allows Verniece to forage or inspect the abandoned burrow. If she was right, this was just temporary exile as punishment for falling to a rover and attempting to help him escape. She never did get to see him go.

Wilson successfully goes around the Willows and gets to the edge of Willows territory. He crosses, heading into Tiny Kats land.

ooc- Continue in the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 am

Buckeye went over and groomed Keeko. She had had a tough day.

Glade followed her brother around.

Verniece thanked Linda, and began to forage. They had witnessed the other evictions, but could not locate them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 am

Linda looks around for danger. She hadn't been there to witness any of the evictions other than her own, and just assumed Maylene was out too. She would gladly accept the company of any other evictees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

Maylene then moved into a more secure and safe spot closer to Buckeye and closer to Linda and Verneice as well. However, Maylene didn't pay attention to Verneice or Linda, but kept her attention on Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Tank climbs to the top of a fallen down tree to perform sentry duty. He spots Maylene foraging close to the group but chose to ignore her. He had his focus on staying ever vigilant to danger. Seeing Maylene getting evicted was hard on him but it was his fault that it occured. If he hadn't mated with her then she wouldn't have been exiled to face the harsh Kalahari Desert alone. Tank glances at Maylene and sighs. His guilty concious is starting to ebb away at him.

Lancaster chirps sweetly as the pups bounded around the group. He pads over to a small patch of tall grass and begins to forage nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Maylene then looks up at Tank and just sneers at him and then she hides herself even better and continues to watch Buckeye while ignoring her hunger pains.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm

ooc- Linda and Verniece aren't with the mob. they're evicted too and far from them.

ic- Linda keeps sentry, determined to watch out for herself and Verniece. She was starting to get hungry again after a lot of running and walking, but ignores it, allowing Verniece some time to forage. If she was pregnant, there could be big problems and hardships ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Maylene then decided to leave, but with the scent of the group fresh in her mind Maylene gave one last glance over at Tank and then she turned around and began to follow a different trail. It was the trail of Linda and Verneice. However, it didn't take Maylene long, but after a few minutes she caught up and saw Linda. Not sure how Linda thought of Maylene approached her being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Linda sees Maylene, quickly realizing she's evicted too. She didn't get along well with her and they had their differences, but she still cared for her and didn't want to see her or her litter hurt. She chirps, welcoming her in and resumes her sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Maylene then goes back a few distance and goes into a bush and finds a scorpion and quickly devours it and then finds a skink and devours it as well. Then Maylene barks at Linda and lets her know that she can go forage if she wants to and then Maylene climbed onto a tree branch and then she assumes sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Tank turns away from Maylene. She had every right to be angry with him. It was he who got her evicted and now he isn't sure that he'll see his unborn pups survive to be born. He tries to clear his mind of his guilt and gets back to staying focused on sentry duty.

Lancaster pulls up some beetle larvae. He eats 2 of the beetle larvae then decides to give the last one to one of the pups. He picks it up in his mouth and brings it over to Glade then drops it in front of her. He smiles happy to oblige giving her some food.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Linda gets down from her post and scratches at the ground, looking for food. Maylene was pregnant, she might be pregnant, and was unaware Verniece might be also. She ignores the thought of what might happen and digs for a millipede she smells. She digs it up and eats it after rubbing the slime off. Luna was right about there always being a risk of eviction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

ooc- by the way nobody knows, except for Maylene that she's pregnant. Her bump is very barely noticable and it's almost like it's not even there.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc- Everyone else already knows. Read the previous posts from the beginning of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 pm

oloc- now I mean other meerkats don't know because she isn't showing any signs. However, people may know though.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc- I mean the characters too. Besides Linda figures it out a while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm

ooc- I mean really nobody could know seriously. not possible. She's not even acting like she's acting. She did mate with Tank, but that was long ago and he wasn't even a rover, so Buckeye couldn't have really known that she was pregnant. Maylene knows, but she's not showing any signs yet even though she has a bump, but nobody can notice it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

ooc- Well what was already posted can't be changed. Let's move on.

ic- Linda digs up some grubs and eats them. She wonders if they should stay here the rest of the day or go out to forage at more promising spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

ooc- whatever, ugh!

Maylene then sneered at herself because she had no idea how anybody else could've known about her pregnancy, except for herself because she showed absolutely no signs. Besides it made no sense to her that Linda knew about it because Linda couldn't have known that she mated with Tank. Mating with Tank was much luckier than mating with a rover because she still had the scent of the group on her and being evicted from the group made Maylene realize her position in the world. It made Maylene think that she'd probably be better off creating her own mob, but she didn't think there would be many other meerkats around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Unaware of the evicted Willows females teaming up to survive, Tank has his wary eyes on a lost jackal pup that is wondering around circles a bit too close for comfort to the group. The pup may not be a threat to the group but he knows the parent(s) of the lost pup could be close by and the pup must be dealt with immediately. Tank sounds a warning bark alerting the group.

Lancaster pulls up a lizard and splits it in half. He quickly eats his half of the lizard then brings the other half over to Josephine. He drops it in front of her, looks around to make sure Buckeye isn't looking, then nuzzles her under her chin. He was in the mood to share with his female of choice. Suddenly his brother's barking alarm catches his attention. He spots the jackal pup close to the group and growls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next