Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Carnation rakes her claws fiercely across Shasta's muzzle, leaving 4 deep claws wounds.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Grovyle stays still as Dusknoir charges at him. But just as Dusknoir is about to tackle him, Grovyle bolts past him in the way he had come. Dusknoir cried out in irritation. Gah! That Grovyle! He wasn't looking to fight me at all!

He turned and ran after Grovyle. Stop! You aren't getting away this time!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Shasta sends Akina flying with one kick. She watched as her blood splatters everywhere and snickers, she bit Carnation hard on the neck and brought her to the ground.

Zola howled. She wouldn't let anyone touch her sister, even if it made her look like a traitor.

Joey watched, shocked. He snarled and charged towards Zola. traitor!

Stormy watched. Her sister had made an idiot out of herself again.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Rex realesed Zola, he stared at her in compete horror, Zola... he felt his legs become weak and his heart breaking. He turned and ran,as fast as he could, he ran away.

Scary watched Joey go for Zola and snickered, he turned and tried to attack PK.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Grovyle took a sharp turn back towards Akina. He wasn't going to be selfish enough to waste his time running from Dusknoir while others got hurt. Dusknoir skidded to keep up with the pup. No doubt, being so young, Grovyle's energy was running short. He wasn't sure if he could make it back to the safety of his new mob members.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 pm

Luke snarled at Taipan, ready to fight, but out of the corner of his eye, he sees Carnation in trouble. Snarling, he ran full speed at Shasta, leaping onto her back and sinking his claws in.
Punkette aimed for Alex, ant leapt onto his back, sinking her teeth into his shoulder. Alex snarled and desperately tried to shake her off.
St. Jimmy kept back, staying unoticed, and headed towards the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Carnation grunts as she's forced back down on the ground. As Shasta puts more pressure on her throat, Carnation is finding it harder and harder to breath. She can feel her wind pipe being squeezed and begins to panic. If she doesnt fight back hard and now, her wind pipe will be crushed and her death will come swiftly. She fights as hard as she can to try to break free from Shasta's vice like grasp. Suddenly she sees Luke come to her rescue and sighs. Her knight and shining armor has arrived.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Flare kicked HF off of her and remembered the pups, no one was watching them. She quickly turned and bolted a short distance back to the burrow. She went below ground and sighed with relif as she saw that all of them were still there. she decided to stand guard there.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 pm

St. Jimmy reached the burrow, sniffing it cautiously. He could tell that someone else was down there...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Flare heard someone at the entrance and quickly herded the pups together. She covered them and kept quiet.

Erevu shivered, afraid of whatever was up there.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:17 pm

St. Jimmy sat by the burrow mouth, trying to come up with a plan. All he needed was a distraction...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Flare stayed over the pups, ready to defend them to the death.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Carnation notices St. Jimmy snooping around the burrow. She gasps remembering that the pups are down there, possibly vulnerable to attack. She fights even harder to try to get free, desperate to stop St. Jimmy from entering the burrow, unaware that Flare is already down there protecting the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Hershey runs to the pups rescue.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Turahn stood by his sister Flare.

Ring of Fire wardanced at Zola. She did not like traitors at all, even though she once was one.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Carnation finds the strength she never knew she had and pushed Shasta away from her with great force but her fight to get herself free left her with a cost. A huge chunk of flesh had been torn in the process from her neck as she pushed herself free of Shasta's vice like grip. A deep wound has been inflicted on her neck and it starts to bleed profusely. But with her body surging with adreneline Carnation is blind to the pain. She staggers to her feet and charges at St Jimmy ready to fight to death to help keep the pups safe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Grovyle turns and sees Shasta. He growls a little. While he's distracted, Dusknoir tackles him. Now I got you! This is the end! No more running for you!

Grovyle hissed and bit Dusknoir's leg as hard as he could, and as far. Soon, blood was gushing out. Not dangerously so, but enough to cause a little pain and considerable bleeding, as well as to distract Dusknoir, leaving an avenue for escape. Grovyle took it, and scurried off. But as he did he called back, We pups still have teeth. And those like me aren't afraid to use them!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Carnation barrels into St Jimmy knocking him down but the forceful collision sends pain shooting through her body. She winces and lets out a slight whimper but does her best to suck up the pain. She was pretty brazen tackling a male much larger than her but can she prevent him from infiltrating the burrow and killing the pups? She stands on St Jimmy pushing him down on the ground, trying her best not to allow him to get up. But she knows she'll be tossed around like a ragdoll once he gets a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Quote :
She was pretty brazen tackling a male much larger than her...

ooc: St. Jimmy isn't full grown, he's only 7 months old, he isn't even a teenager yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

ooc: OhXD

Carnation studies St Jimmy carefully. Having only gotten a quick glance at him earlier, she thought he was older and larger but now that she has a closer look she realizes he's just a juvenile. Not wanting to do him serious harm, she lightens her pressure as she keeps him pinned to the ground. But just because he's an older pup doesn't mean she'll go easy on him if he tries to cause harm to the Oreo pups. She growls a warning to St Jimmy to stay away from the oreo pups or there will be hell to pay.

ooc: I plan for her to get seperated then surrounded at some point in the fight and she gets trapped in the hallowed out tree that was in her dream. she'll also get into a bad scrap with the Reapers dominant female as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 am

PK snarls at Scary and lunges at him.

Kal charges at Shasta.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 am

St. Jimmy, realising he was overpowered, whimpered and shrunk back, hoping that Carnation would fall for it.
Luke, seeing Carnation run off, he swipes at Shasta and runs after Carnation.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

Shasta dodges the attack and swats PK aside with one blow.

Stormy bit Zola's muzzle and kicked her away, leaving a deep wound in her stomach.

Joey attacked Zola and bit her face, she was a traitor. He left her, bleeding in the sand.

Stormy snickered at her sister's demise. She got bored of Starburst and bit Joey on the neck.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 am

Scary snarled loudly and charged forward at PK and sank his teeth into his shoulder and thrashed his head violently.

Rex stopped running when he saw Zola fall, he wouldn't let her just lay there and die, even if she did betray him. He over quickly and griped her by the nape of her neck and began pulling her away from the battle. Once he'd gotten her far enough away, he nuzzled her softly and chrrd to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Hearing St Jimmy whimper starts to pull at Carnation's heart strings. She just can't get herself to harm an enemy pup and jumps back off of him. But he still poses a threat to the Oreo pups. Carnation stands in front of the burrow entrance blocking it to prevent St Jimmy, or any of the other Reapers, from entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next