Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am

Ethan stared into the pool intently. For the past couple of days, he had been looking for his last son. If he could find him, then maybe, he could convince him to go over to the Oreos and kill his two brothers...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:31 am

Serenite smirked at Ethan, so you have offspring that disapoint you? HAH! I never had to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am

Ethan growled at Serenite. 'Only those two. Every other one turned out just fine. I don't know what happened to those two...'
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 am

Serenite snickered, It's all in the genetics and how they were raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 am

Azazel strolled around. He had no one to watch here, except for Eztli who seemed interesting sometimes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 am

Gloom watched Stormy, getting bored, she shifted and padded over to Ethan. She lowered her voice. "Hey, I know how you feel. Ignore Serenity, I'm sure she had at least one."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 am

Serenite snarled, "I did not! Every one of the pups I didn't kill at birth was evi!"

(She still doesn't know that Shining Star survived.)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Gloom lashed her tail. "Everyone has crap of living offspring. You and your stupid mob are not exception."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Serenite glared, "What would you know, you've never even seen them!"
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:06 pm

"But by the way you talk about them and by me seeing you, I can tell most of them were big headed snotballs."

ooc: Gloom doesn't like Serenity because she brags (or at least in Gloom's mind) about her mob.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

ooc: Her name isn't Serenity, it's Serenite. XD

bic: Serenite just laughed, "You fool! That must make your mob a bunch of complete and total weaklings as dumb as a rock! No wait!... Their dumber!"

Last edited by ★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Azazel blocks his ears with his paws. This fighting was starting to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 am

Ethan looked at Azazel and sighed. 'Tell me about it.'
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Gloom looked at her. "Any luck with the secret yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 am

Azazel nods and decides to unblock his ears.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Serenite jumps up with her tail raised. Well!?! Lets hear it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:05 pm

ooc: Azazel was nodding at Ethan when they were annoyed with the fighting.

bic: Azazel glares at Serenite. "I found out nothing. I know no more than you do, but if we can enter one's dream, we should be able to take control over them."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Serenite shook her head, "That would mean that they would already have a soul! We can't take over one that already has a soul!"

Last edited by ★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Azazel nods. "I guess so..." He tries to think of another way.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 am

Ethan growled. They didn't need to take over one's soul. Just talk to them, and convince them, whether it be through lying, threatening or whatever, that joining them would be the right idea.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

Darkrai snorted. It didn't matter much to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 am

Thunderhead looked at them. "I think we can only be reincarnated as our children's offspring," he said. "Since they would be the easiest to convince to bear our souls as their own children."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 am

"Remember what it means to be reborn, it means it is still you, YOU have a new body that never belonged to anyone else before, but you have different brain which does not carry the memory of this place or the last life we had, that's when we need someone who's still up here to give us our dream and tell us who we once were and what we were like, and thn tell us our mission in life," Serenite growled.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Darkrai smirked. "I have no reason to be reborn. My purpose is already done. My living kin have been twisted into insanity. All the others have been killed off."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Serenite smirked back, "Same with me, but I'm interested in killing all weaklings and innocents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next