Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Akina saw ring of Fire chasing Rex and followed closely barking, Wait! They aren't Reapers!
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Carnation glances over her shoulder and sees Turahn making a B line for her. She leaps up and whips around, holding her ground. Her heart begins to race again and her brain is telling her run but she stays put. She's going to fight!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

ooc: That's funny because Turahn is also an Oreo. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:25 pm

ooc: Ack not again><

Carnation lowers her gaurd when she catches a whiff of Oreo's scent on Turahn. She growls at herself frustrated. She's surprised she hasn't done friendly fire yetXD She sighs. (Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a fighter). She digs her claws into the ground suddenly becoming determined again.( No). She can't lose confindence now. Not after how far she's come to prove herself. She has to keep fighting for her group even if it means screwing up. At least she's proving to be a great warrior. She races back to the burrow entrance and stands protectively in front of the burrow mouth ready to fight off the first Reaper that comes at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

PK slashes at Scary.

Kal bites into Shasta's ear.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 am

Scary snarled and turned to bite PK on the back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 am

Carnation whips around constantly trying to keep an eye on every Reaper possible but is finding it hard to keep every Reaper away from the pup filled burrow by herself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Grovyle runs up to Akina. He has somewhat eluded the attention of the other Oreos so far, which was what he had meant to do. As long as Dusknoir left them alone too. He glances over his shoulder. He couldn't stay still for long... Soon Dusknoir would find him again.

He knows where I am now... I am at risk staying here.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

ooc: Akina isn't standing, at the moment she is following Ring of fire trying to tell her that Rex and Zola aren't Reapers. She never saw Zola tackle Rex so she doesn't know that anyone sees her as a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 pm

ooc: Lol. ><

REDO THEN. XD

I'm basicly trying to have him be noticed a little more, I feel like he's been ignored.

bic: As he continues running, with Dusknoir right behind him, Grovyle finds himself going the same direction as Akina.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:23 pm

ooc: That's because he's only fighting Ducknoir, and I don't know how to have Akina get into that.

bic: Akina looked over her shoulder and saw Grovyle running from Dusknoir. She slid to a stop and turned faced them.

Rex looked back and saw Akina with one of the Reapers chasing Grovyle right to Akina. He quickly turned tail and headed over to protect his little sister in case that Reaper got any idea of switching targets.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 pm

ooc: I know! D=

Heh. I just won't say anything next time. ><

"Ducknoir"... Lol. Sorry, but it's kinda funny. XD

Stupid Dusknoir! D<

DIE, I SAY! DIE!

bic:

Dusknoir stopped. He wasn't stupid, he knew his limits. But... It seemed pretty obvious... Grovyle had certainly started to get acquainted with these meerkats... A plan started to form in his mind.

Grovyle crouched down. He snarled, irritated with himself. He barked and ran the other way.

Dusknoir snickered a little. Too late, Grovyle!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Akina barked furiously at Dusknoir, LEAVE HIM ALONE!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Carnation sees Dusknoir coming after Grovyle and Akina. She lowers her body snarling and her fur begins to stand on end. She feels the need to come to their protection but she can;t leave the burrow entrance ungaurded. seeing Rex come to their rescue first, she can only watch to see what happens and hopes Rex can keep the 2 pups safe from Ducknoir.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 pm

ooc: Can somebody fill me in on what happened?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:09 pm

ooc: Rex had been following Zola out when Ring of Fire was chasing them, but I don't know what happened after that, Pancake posted nothing more on Ring of Fire. Dusknoir chased Grovyle toward Akina and rex stopped, seeing Dusknoir headed in Akina's direction, charged back to protect his sister. And Flare made Taipan retreat back to Reapers territory, one down, several more to go. Scary has taken on PK. That's all I can remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

PK tries his best to ignore the pain and kicks back at Scary.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Wanting to put her claws to use, Carnation leaves her gaurding station and wardances toward Dusknoir. Despite being much larger than her, she's up for taking on the larger opponent if it means fending him off from Grovyle and Akina.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Stormy snarls and bites down on PK's neck.

Shasta flung Carnation away and headed for Akina.

Joey watched in horro. No Reaper would touch another pup. He flung himself at Shasta, but she was ready. She jumped up and sank her teeth into Joey's throat, deep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Carnation squeals in shock as she is thrown off course by Shasta. Seeing her head for Akina infuriates her and charges after Shasta, snarling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Joey choughs up blood. It splatters on Shasta's face and she smirks.

ooc: I'm going to have them take Joey as a prisoner. He'll be very weak and, when he comes back, I'm hoping Starburst will be expecting another litter of Luke's.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

ooc: Sounds like an epicplot, but Rex will want to do something to Shasta for ever laying her eyes on his little sister (So I'm also asking if he could hurt her, prehaps just a bad fleash wound to the shoulder or hip) and you might want to make it Shasta and Stormy, 'cause I don't see how just one subordinate female can do that to a large dominant male.

bic: Seeing that Shasta had aimed for Akina. Rex snarled loudly and in a fit of rage he charged full speed at her. He threw his full weight at her and knocked her clear of what seemed like three feet. He charged at her again and griped her by the throat and began thrashing wildly. NO ONE messed with HIS sister.

Akina had seen Shasta coming and stood, she wasn't afraid, she was ready tofight, even with a meerkat over twice her size, then she saw Joey, Carnation, and Rex all come to her rescue. She stood back in total shock. As she saw her brother tear into Shasta she stood wide eyed. If that's how he was reacting to a female that never made it to her, she could only imagine what he had done to some of the Dares members when they raided the Stargazers' burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Grovyle crouched down. He snarled. If... If you do anything... I swear!

Dusknoir laughed darkly. Oh, what? What will you do? Nip me to death?

Grovyle growled. He knew Dusknoir was planning something. He wasn't sure what...

Dusknoir snickered. Heh. I'll leave the pups alone. For now.

Turahn tackled Ring of Fire, only enough to pin her down.

T-Turahn! she snarled. What... What are you doing?! Those two... They're traitors!

Turahn barked. I know what you're like when you get furious. Like out mother Sunshine. You are blinded by anger, unable to be reasonable. I can understand why you'd see it the way you do. But... No. We shouldn't focus on making more enemies. We have to stick together.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Akina turned and saw Dusknoir facing Grovyle, glared and snuck over, creeping up on Dusknoir from behind...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

ooc: Heh. Nah. He's got a plot so he's leaving them alone. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next