Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Seeing an openining, Hershey heads below ground to check on her pups. She would protect them with her life.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Seeing that now there were others watching the pups, Flare jumps out and rushes toward Taipan to continue in battle.

Taipan was charging Joey and didn't see Flare come from the side. He yelped with shock and he was forced to the groud. He snarled and bit down on Flare's throat.

Flare hissed and sank her claws into his face.

Taipan released letting out a sharp yip.

Flare took the chance and tore her teeth into his fleash on his side.

He thrashed and tried to kick her off of him wich only caused more damage. He finally managed to pull away and darted off toward Reapers territory.

Scary snarled as he saw taipan running, they were already outnumbered by the Oreos, the last thing they needed were rivals who forced them to retreat. He charged at Flare, she was obviously a strong one, and it's the strong ones they need to take down first, the weaker would follow.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Grovyle growled and bolted towards the burrow. Quite bluntly, he standed little chance against St. Jimmy. Maybe more so than Dusknoir, since Dusknoir was quite a bit bigger even if the same basic age, but still, that was not the best way to help out the Oreos...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 pm

St. Jimmy looked up at Carnation, and realising that he had no chances of getting in, spun around and dissapeared into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Zola wailed, but knew she couldn't go back. Rex, I'll have to give birth int he Reapers. It's our pups only hope, I'll take them back here, but I don't know if they'll manage.

Shasta barks and licks the blood of of her face.

Stormy charged at PK. He was a strong one. She was following Scary's tactic of taking down the weak ones first.

Joey grabs a random Reaper and tackles him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Carnation snorts in triumph as she watches St. Jimmy dissapear into the bushes. For the first time ever she had over come her enemy to save the pups. But there's still many more rivals who will try to overpower her to get in. She stands protectively over the burrow entrance. She slashes and bites at any Reaper who dares to come close. Her thought is focused on protecting the pups with her life causing her to forget about her fear. This could be a turning point in her life of slowly standing up to her fears.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Rex nuzzled Zola, he didn't agree at all with her choice, maybe you can tell them it was all a mistake, but if you still decide to go, then I will go with you.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Her body still flowing with adreneline, Carnation is oblivious to the amount of blood she's lost from her nasty neck wound but for now the bleeding seems to have stopped. She continues to keep her strong focus of protecting the pups. She slashes the nearest Reaper that passes by the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Grovyle leaps into the fray, towards the burrow, hoping to confuse Dusknoir.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Carnation snaps at another Reaper that passes by.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:28 am

Luke ran over to Carnation, chirping worriedly.
Meanwhile, St. Jimmy remained in the bushes, watching the burrow. All he needed was a diversion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:07 am

PK snarls at Stormy and war dances towards her.

Kal pounces on Shasta.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am

Scary jumped onto PK and sank his teeth into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Carnation chirps to Luke, confident that she can take care of herself and lets him know she's fine. She glances away from St Jimmy's location as she slashes at another Reaper, giving him a chance to surprise her and knock her out of the way to get into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Flare snarled and saw Carnation distracted with Luke and snarled she quickly bolted into one of the enrances and joined Hershey and Turahn below ground with the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Unaware that she had left an opening for St. Jimmy to try to infiltrate the burrow, Carnation returns her glance in St Jimmy's direction but can't see him in the tall grass. She growls after realizing she let herself get distracted for a second but that was all he needed to make an attempt to try to kill the pups. She reminds herself that this is situation she can't let her love sickness get in the way. She returns her focus, training her brain to think about only one thing, keep these pups safe. She's also unaware that, luckily, a third Oreo had headed down below to protect the pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Stormy snarled at PK.

Joey tackled Taipan.

Zola left the fray into the bushes, deciding to leave now.

Shasta watched Zola go with a smirk/
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Rex followed close behind Zola.

ooc: Taipan retreated back to Reaper's territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Carnation slashed at Zola as she ran past but missed. feeling over confident about taking on any Reaper, she chooses to chase Zola and Rex and wardances after them as they flee the fight but leaves the pup filled burrow open for attack.

ooc: This where she'll become seperated.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Rex turned and faced Carnation, he barked, What are you doing!?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm

ooc: Oh oops I thought Rex and Zola were Reapers darn it><

Carnation stops short realizing she accidently mistooking Zola and Rex for Reapers. Since she never took part in a battle she tends to get enemies and allies confused. Carnation lowers her head in embarrassment and mews (sorry I mistook you for Reapers) Suddenly she realizes she had left the burrow ungaurded and races as fast as she could back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Hershey cuddles the pups, making sure they are all ok. Twinky comes to her mom for comfort. Hershey cries out for all of them to stay close to an adult.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm

ooc: Isn't Starburst Twinky's mom?

bic: Erevu curled up close to his mother and cousin.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

As she is almost to the burrow entrance, Carnation trips over her own feet and crashes to the ground. She slides several feet before coming to a stop and lets out a small whimper. She hurries onto her feet know that if she doesn't act quickly, she could be attacked or a Reaper could slip into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Turahn races after Carnation, growling.

Ring of Fire growled and followed Carnation. She didn't like Rex or Zola, they were both traitors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next