Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Akina looked around then slumped to the dirt, she was really bored. There was no one to play fight with, and Grovyle didn't seem too interested in playing.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Carnation notices that Akina is bored and pads over to her. She sits down and flicks her tail around tempting Akina to try to catch it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Akina just sighed, it wasn't the same as play fighting. She remembered how she, her sister, and her brothers would play fight all of the time. She also remembered their famous move, the 'pup pile.' She always ended up on top. She almost smiled at the memory, but it just turned to a frown as she remembered, it'll never happen again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Carnation frowns noticing Akina's disinterest. She peeps concerned seeing that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Akina peeped back to Carnation, she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Grovyle glanced at Akina. He had lost his playful ways sooner than most others. Because he had been born into a mob where some of them have no mercy. There was no time to play, you constantly had to look out for your safety. If that had not been so, perhaps Grovyle would be like a normal pup. Perhaps not.

ooc: What was Grovyle like as a Treecko? Meh! Did he play at all? But what would one play in a world of eternal darkness and when time is paralyzed?

We need to have a battle or something to bring him and Akina closer, I think.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:47 pm

ooc: Well there's the attack by the Reapers coming up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Carnation smiles and nuzzles Akina. Suddenly she hears a noise that alerts her but sees that is was just a ground squirell.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm

ooc: Stormy's angry from the rovers, so I think this would be the best time.

Stormy crosses over, her Reapers behind her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Scary and Taipan followed Stormy.

Taipan snickered evilly, he looked forward to fighting a worthy opponent. He looked to fight a dominant male.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Carnation scans the area nervously for danger unaware that the Reapers are planning to attack.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Stormy barked and began to charge.

Boomer was the first to spot the charging Reapers, her sounded the alarm call.

Joey looked up and barked.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Flare and Rex stood ready to fight.

Akina stood, she may have beena pup, but she was a tough pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am

PK shoots up and sees the group.

Kal smirks. Finally, something to do.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Luke and Alex jump up, and begin a war dance towards the approaching Reapers.
St. Jimmy follows behind Stormy, also War Dancing.
Punkette follows, but keeps to the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 am

Stormy jumped on Starburst.

Joey barrled into Scary, taking him down. Sunny tackled Stormy, but didn't free her from her grip on Starburst.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am

Scary snarled and managed to get a hold on Joey's lower front leg.

Taipan growled as he saw Scary was already fighting the dominant male, so he aimed for the next bast thing, he charged right for Luke.

Rex came in and tried to help Starburst fight off Stormy. He sank his teeth into Stormy's hind leg and tried to pull her off.

Flare charged toward HF, she snarled and pounced onto him.

Akina didn't know who to fight, she was just caught in the thick of it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

Joey snarled as Scary bit on his leg. He snaps at Scary's face and pulls.

Stormy kicked Rex off of her and snapped her teeth close to Starburst's throat.

HF dodged Flare's attack and raked his claws across her right side, leavin a four gashed bloody mark.

Shasta pounced on Hershey.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am

Rex jumped back on Stormy, this time he jumped on her back ad sank his teeth into the back of her neck, dangerously close to her spine.

Flare whirled around and attacked HF head on. She snarled and bit down into his shoulder then tore.

Scary snarled loudly and tried to kick Joey off of him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Carnation sees the Reapers charging and froze in fear. Her worst fear is about to come true. Carnation was always afraid to fight fearing she would most certainly be killed. Being muscularly strong was never her strong point and she's easy to throw around being that she's a light wieght meerkat. As the Reapers advance she begins to panic, her adreneline begins rush and heart begins to throb out of her chest. She's never taken part in a turf war with another group and doesn't plan on ever going to war. She wants so desperately to run but finds she can't. She's too paralyzed by fear to run and as the Reapers and Oreos collide, a confrontation with a Reaper is looking to be enevidible. As she gets a good look at the rival group, she gasps. They look so familiar. Has she met the Reapers before? Suddenly she remembers the dream she's been plagued with ever since she was a pup. It's them! The rival group from her dream! Realizing this her anxiety goes through the roof. That dream was a premenition and it's come true. Perhaps this could also be her chance to face her fear head on. If she does the horrifying dream may disappear. the dream must've been telling her it's time. Face your fear and will you finally prove yourself to be a great warrior, afraid no more! Carnation glares in determination as she hears the voice in her head and preps herself to go into battle. She'll fight for her group knowing that if she dies, she wouldn't have died in vane she would've died fighting to keep her group and the group's next generation safe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Grovyle growled. A rival mob... He was willing to show his worth as far as he could go, being just a pup. He knew his limits very well, and knew better than to take risks. But he could tell that there were some younger members in the battle. But he stops when he sees an eerily familiar figure. And he recognized him too. He could tell... Because at that moment he came charging. Grovyle was near Akina so his top priority was to somehow keep Dusknoir away from the others... Who knew what his twisted mind would come up with to use the others against him.

Grovyle snarled and crouched down. Dusknoir!

Dusknoir smiled slightly with his usual grim expression. Grovyle. You managed to escape. I think you know that Celebi did not fare as well, thanks to her soft heart like yours.

Grovyle snarled, not at all amused by Dusknoir's calm ways of saying such vile things. Smart, Dusknoir. You let me go, didn't you? You cling to me beyond expectation! You certainlty have the twisted mind of one who follows Primal Dialga.

Dusknoir barked and jumped forward. (Dusknoir barking... find that hard to imagine. XD) Master Dialga is a bigger genious than you'd ever know. As you know, he has sent me to eliminate you and any who follow, so if you want to save any of the ones here I suggest you surrender now.

Grovyle hissed and leaned forward to the ground. You wanted me. Here I am. So come and get me!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Joey stops as he remembers something. Rex and Zola were old Reapers.

Stormy stops and snarls.

Zola watched. He sister was a jerk indeed, but she couldn't let her own mate kill her pregnant sister. She tackled Rex.

HF snickered and bit down on Flare's throat.

Shasta jumped off of Hershey and punched on Carnation and bit ehr neck.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Not realizing it was Zola who was tackling him, Rex turned and sank his teeth into her muzzle.

Flare snarled the slashed her claws right across HF's lower neck. She rasped, trying to get air.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Carnation snaps out of her panic and studies the Reapers closely looking for a meerkat who'd be close in size to her. Her eyes focus on Shasta. She's a bit bigger than Carnation but she's the closest in size she can get as a worthy opponent. Carnation is no longer paralyzed by fear and can feel her limbs again. Hopefully she can cheat her dream and not let the senario of her getting surrounded happen. She crouches snarling ready to pounce but before she could make a move, Shasta was quicker and had knocked her down before she knew what hit her. Carnation is knocked unconcious for a second but as wakes up she finds herself being strangled by Shasta. She struggles to breathe and thrashes around kicking and scratching Shasta trying to free herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Akina sees Carnation in trouble and snarls, she charges forward fearlessly and bites hard on Shasta's hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next