Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 am

Sacha smiles when he sees his brother.

Kal growls when he sees Sacha.

PK looks at Sacha when he hears Kal's growl.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Grovyle chirps to the others. Sacha was not a threat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Kal turns away.

PK relaxes a bit from Groyvle's peep.

Sacha walks until he's by his brother.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Akina padded foward and peeped to Sacha curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Sacha looks at Akina, curiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Over the hill comes Charmeleon. He's wounded, a large gash torn in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Grovyle peeps to Akina. This is my littermate, Sacha...

Ring of Fire notices the male, but is interested... Not alerted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Charmeleon notices her and smiles.

Sunny notices as well, but is uninterested. Seeing that her sister is, she is reluctant to sound the alarm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Sacha smiles to Akina politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Mikeyal stumbles over to Akina, Hey. She chirps to Hershey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC: Oh cool, Mikeyal is now 9 months old and can start mating. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am

George cautiously waled into Oreo territory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 am

Socks wrote:

ooc: Actually she's only 3 months and 25 days, she is still very much a pup. It's a time thing, pups grow up slower. She's only 25 days older than she was when you first introduced her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
Socks wrote:

ooc: Actually she's only 3 months and 25 days, she is still very much a pup. It's a time thing, pups grow up slower. She's only 25 days older than she was when you first introduced her.
oh crap I forgot, it's only been 6 months since I first introduced her, duh dumb me.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 am

ooc: Well if you are intrested in having a character having pups, you can introduce a new character and have a plot and ask someone to bring in a rover for them to mate with and have pups, but we are having a problem with numbers so you might want to do it at another time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

bic: Akina, chirped Mikeyal, do you think that somewhere out there, our mom, she paused and her eyes started to fill with tears, do you think she's looking for us?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 am

Akina smiled to Mikeyl, I know she is, Akina remembered when her littermate Akira went missing, their mother hadn't given up hope that he was still out there, even when everyone else thought he was gone for good, even Akina had found it was unlikely that he survived, but she allowed room for posibilities.

(Rex had joined the group in the last rp day)

Rex looked over to them and smiled, Akina knew just how much she was loved, but it was unfortuate that she didn't realize just how hard things were with several pups haing gone missing or killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:21 am

Mikeyal's face brightened, You're right Akina, she never gave up hope and neither should we.
ooc: Is it morning or night right now?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:26 am

ooc: The sun is starting to set, and did you get my PM?

bic: Akina smiled and sighed. She was now thinking about Akida, their brother who was most certaily dead. Akina had seen him herself. She peeped to Mikeyal, you know, just recently I had a dream I was playing with Akida, it was so much fun even if I was sleeping. She sighed, I only wish it could have been real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 am

I guess that's the reason we dream, to pretend something is happening that is just to good to be true, peeped Mikeyal, in fact, just the other night I had a dream that I was surrounded by centipedes, mmmmm, Mikeyal smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 am

You're so nice Akina, I liked it even better when there were you and Akila, that way there was always to of you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am

Akina giggled, remember that time Riverdance got me and Akila mixed up, she felt so emberresed that she couldn't even tell her own little sister apart that she didn't even address us by name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 am

Mikeyal giggled, but we've had some pretty good times here. Mikeyal looked around for Hershey and spotted George, hey who is that pup?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am

Akina nodded, seeing hershey's new pups was like becoming an older sister herself, she didn't realize she was soon to become an older sister by blood back at their old group. She sighed and looked to the setting sun.

ooc: I don't think you ever got to see this but I had made it from Starlight's point of view to Akina, I can make one for Starlight and Mikeyal too if you'd like.

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 Starli13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 am

Mikeyal wasn't looking at Akina's nod, she was staring dreamily at the new pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next