Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:00 pm

The Reapers are across the border, and, no longer fighting with the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Dusknoir follows right near Scary.

Grovyle growled. Go ahead and come back, Dusknoir. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 pm

ooc: Ok this where I'll have Carnation get seperated

Confused as to who is who as the meerkats scatter, Carnation unwittingly follows after the Reapers back towards their territory, unaware that she may have done them a favor by giving them the chance to knock off a warrior from their rivals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 am

PK watches them leave, still dazed from Stormy's throat-grab.

Kal spits at them as they retreat. The Oreos had won and he wasn't about to forget that.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

Turahn walked over to PK, with Ring of Fire close behind. You alright?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 am

Kal spits at them as they retreat. The Oreos had won and he wasn't about to forget that.[/quote]

ooc: They didn't retreat. When they got Joey they left because they want to inflict group pian, not member pain. And taking the Dominant Male would do that.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 am

ooc: Ah, I see then... Starburst will not be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm

St. Jimmy spun around and dashed out of the burrow, heading back towards the Reapers territory. He knew when he'd been defeated.
Punkette, seeing the rest of the group leave, broke free from Luke and Alex and ran after them. SHe didn't want to be left behind. Luke and Alex chirped triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Starburst growled. Joey was gone.

Grovyle peeped to Akina. He didn't see Carnation either...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 am

Akina looked around worried, last time she was a part of a group and two members turned up missing, they were never seen again... alive.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Seeing no other threat, Hershey ran up above ground, leaving the pups with the protectors below. When she went above, she saw members of her group scattered and injured. She sent out a contact call, making sure everyone was ok and present. But that wasn't the case...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Grovyle glanced at Akina and narrowed his eyes. The only death he had ever experienced was that of Celebi's (that I can remember, anyways...) Although many dispersals had taken place. He greatly feared that they might have the same ending this time. Either being slaughtered or never being seen again. But whatever the ending might be, the best thing to do was to keep moving on... To strive for vengeance was something that was pretty much fruitless... There were better goals in life.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Akina looked back to Grovyle and nodded, he was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:43 am

ooc: Didn't Groyvle's sister Boo also get killed?

bic: PK peeps back to Turahn. He was fine.

Kal still hasn't noticed Joey being taken.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 am

ooc: O.O Right... I had Dusknoir kill Boo... o.o

Well, Grovyle was sad because of the loss of his sister, but got over it because he had to keep going. But it made him hate Dusknoir very badly. And then, when Dusknoir, thanks to Dialga's orders, tries to chase them off and eliminate them, Celebi is killed off...

Bring Sacha over already! XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Sunny looked around, her eyes narrowed. Damn Reapers. They were crazy all right, nothing like Makuta's Shadow Deaths, but they took members just like the Reapers did. And those meerkats were never seen alive again.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Akina looked to Sunny, they took me once, I came back alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 am

ooc: Okay I'm making a bio for Sacha now. XD I nearly forgot.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am

Grovyle growled. That doesn't mean they'll let you slip a second time. Or let anyone do the same. They are unlikely to fall for the same trick twice.

Turahn narrowed his eyes and nodded to Sunny. Some got away, yes, otherwise no females from the Infernos would have survived. But it took trickery and faking that you're evil. He for one wouldn't be able to survive such an insult, but he had managed to survive the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 am

Sacha walks towards the group. He'd spent the last few days searching for his brother Groyvle and was finally getting lucky with tracking his scent. He sees the Oreos and creeps towards them, hoping his brother is amongst them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 am

Akina looked up and saw Sacha. She peeped and tilted her head.

Rex hadn't noticed, he was scanning the area for Stormy, but he couldn't see her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 am

Grovyle looked up. He recognized Sacha as his brother. But what was he doing here...? He peeped to him, alerting Sacha of his presence.

ooc: I never thought of Grovyle being cheerful in any way so I found it strange to type this... =/

He's a VERY serious character. He never laughed in the game. Ever. So he won't do anything of the sort now XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Hershey was a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Skittles is unaware of what is happening above, and continues to plot for revenge.

ooc; Maybe they should be the ones who get Joey back? xD

I pictured the scene where Skittles finally gets to the Reapers and is going to save her brother...

Skittles- Twizzler,I found you!
Twizzler- *growls*
Skitltes- Huh?
Twizzler- still growling
Skittles- Come back with me to the Oreos!
Twizzler- No! I hated it there!
Skittles- What?
Twizzler- You heard me!
Then he would attack her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 am

ooc: Sacha is Grovyle's littermate, so they are the same age.

Rohana wants to go back. Kekipi wants to kill Twizzler so might be less willing. XD

I want Rahkshi to take Guuko to the Shadow Deaths. Ussul can go back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next