Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 am

ooc: That might work out well, cause then it puts Luke in a vicious love circle with Starburst and Carnation.

bic: With the burrow unguarded, St. Jimmy dashed inside, quickly checking each chamber for the pups.
Luke was about to run after Carnation, but Alex came running out of nowhere, with Punkette hard on his heels. Growling, he ran after her and leaped onto her back. Punkette spun around and bit into his muzzle, sinking her teeth in as hard as she could. Taken by suprise, Luke lost his hold and fell off, and Punkette wasted no time in pinning him to the floor.
Seeing his brother in trouble Alex turned around and barrelled into Punkette. She snarled and lost her grip on Luke, who jumped up and joined Alex on the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 am

PK gasps for breathe as Stormy grabs hold of his throat.

Kal lunges at Scary.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:38 am

ooc: I'm failing at playing Dusknoir and Grovyle. Isn't it obvious? The plot I'm almost trying to create fails too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:23 am

Heshey hears someone coming closer into the burrow. SHe chirps to the others, telling them to stay together and move further into the burrow. Hershey goes to investigate. She then spts St. Jimmy. Growling, she lunges at him and bites the back of his neck. She would guard this burrow with her life.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 am

ooc: I give you permission for Rex to do something to Shasta, rip off one of her ears, maybe? As for the Joey thing, Shasta is a very large female and Joey's actually smaller than most males.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

ooc: Okay, can we say he moved off just as she pounces and she lands on the dirt? XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 am

ooc: That's like her, clumsy and thinks all her plans are perfect. xD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 am

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
ooc: Okay, can we say he moved off just as she pounces and she lands on the dirt? XD

ooc: In that post I was actually talking about Akina to Pancake, sorry. XD

bic: Rex snatched Shasta's ear in his jaws and tore hard at it. No black fur from the ear was left it was totally gone.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc: Pancake, your plot doesn't fail! I'm reading it, and I think it's really interesting.

bic: St. Jimmy barked in suprise as Hershey grabs him. He thrashes about, trying to get free, but with no prevail. He then starts to whimper, hoping that the 'poor little pup' trick would work on Hershey, like it did with Carnation.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Shasta snarled in pain. She turned around and swatted Rex's face, sending him tumbling off of her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Rex wasn't about to give up. He shook his head the lunged back. He snatched her by the throat and clawed at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Carnation jumps into the frey and clamps down on Shasta's right back leg. She bit down HARD, the hardest she's ever bitten another meerkat and blood starts to trickle down Shasta's fur. Carnation smiles proud that she was able to draw blood for her first time taking part in a war.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
ooc: Pancake, your plot doesn't fail! I'm reading it, and I think it's really interesting.

You really think so? o.o

Meh.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Joey wobbles and then falls in the sand. His wound is bleeding heavily.

Shasta snarled and easily broke away from both. Stormy saw Joey's condition and, dragged him off into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 am

ooc: Sorry...

bic: Starburst sees what happened to Joey and isn't happy about it at all. She growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 am

PK inhales air with relief when Stormy realises him. He snarls at her as she carries Joey off and bares his teeth at her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 am

Grovyle growled. How could this get any worse? Dusknoir was planning something, and it looked like the Oreos were losing.

ooc: Help with Dusknoir's plot (which I don't even know! -slaps him with a fish-) would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 am

Stormy picked up Joey and began to run. She barked. They had what they needed.

HF followed Stormy, snickering.

Sunny was lying in the sand. She had a heavy wound to her face, but nothing too bad.

Joey's gone limp, and has no idea he's being carried away.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 am

ooc: Carried? Running? You make Joey sound like he's the size of a three week old pup. XD

bic: Rex snarled and wardanced after them.

Scary heard the retreat and growled, so he turned and he limped after Stormy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Hershey threw St. Jimmy. He smelled of enemy. Just because he was a pup wasn't going to stop her from protecting the pups. She charged at him, baring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Carnation wardances after Shasta after she breaks free. Fixated on winning, she's determined to keep on fighting until she can no longer stand.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Akina looked around, noticing one of her rescuers was missing, she barked to the others, where's Joey?

Rex stopped snarling and turned to look around, he couldn't see the dominant male anywhere.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Closing in on her victim and unaware of Joey's plight, Carnation lowers her body, preparing to pounce on Shasta.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Grovyle perked up and looked around. I don't see him either...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Carnation is about to pounce on Shasta but she's running beyond her limit. She's running so fast that she loses traction and tirps over her own feet again and slides several feet along the hot sand. When she comes to a stop, she whimpers as burning pain shoots through her right side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next