Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Latika tackled Finbar playfully.

Teetsie looks around to see if her mob had found any good pickings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Black Widow narrows her eyes in irriatation and whips Finbar hard with her tail. She growls as she runs up to the top of a stump and snorts at the pup tauntingly ( HA! Can't bother me now you little pest!)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Skull kept his head low, he stayed silent, as always.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Black Widow turns her back to Finbar and stands straight up balanced on her back legs as she continues her search for danger.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Rahkshi approaches Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Black Widow spots the strange male and hisses unsure of who it is at first but suddenly begins to recognize the male. She bobs her head excited to see that Rahkshi has returned. She jumps off the stump and bounds over to him greeting him with a gentle tackle and a grooming.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 am

Finbar followed Black Widow, and sits at the base of the tree stump. He squeaks with surprise as Latika tackles him, and he playfully nipped her ear.
Near the foraging party, Mae froze and looked up. She had caught the Midnights scent. Unsure what to do, she just watched. (Are Dawn and Irwin with her?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:25 am

Eztli sees Skull and watches him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 am

Wilson sees Skull emerge and approach Bahrag. He was what he saw in the shrubs. He leaves his post and walks over about a meter away behind him, just in case this male needed to make a quick escape.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Black Widow stands on her hind legs, places her paws on Rahkshi's shoulders and grooms the side of his head tenderly, excited to be with him again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Teetsie is unaware of Black Widow's love life, and keeps looking for grubs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Black Widow continues to groom Rahkshi tenderly, not caring if the Midnights saw her with him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Unaware of what was happening at the foraging party, Lithium catches up on some sleep outside the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Not wanting to stick around at the babysitting burrow, Black Widow bounds a few steps then peeps for Rahkshi to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Wilson paces around behind the new male. If this male wasn't accepted, he'll be caught in his grip if he tries to flee from behind. He patiently waits for Bahrag's response.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Skull watches Wilson through narrowed eyes, he would gladly kill Wilson if he had to in order to get away if he wasn't accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Rahkshi was not the flirty kind like Black Widow. He chrred a little before following her.

Bahrag hipslammed Skull.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Wilson looks on. No need to stay behind anymore. He glances at the new male before returning to his post.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Black Widow glances over her shoulder and churrs. She wasn't interested in mating but wanted spend some time with the male. It was better than getting stuck on babysitting duty.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 am

Mae cautiously approaches the group. She wonderes if Teetsie will accept her back.
Finbar bounded around the tree stump for a bit, before bounding happily after Black Widow. (If you want I'll have him go back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 am

Eztli sees Mae and barks to alert the group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 am

Wilson spots Mae and gets down from his sentry hill, growling. If this one isn't accepted he will give chase.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am

Black Widow leaps up onto a drie doring bush to scout out the perfect place to forage with Rahkshi. In the distance she spots a sea of tall grass that looks to lead to the unknown. She smirks. Perfect! She loved the mystery of where an adventure would take her but it's a risk she should reconsider despite having taken it several times in the past. This adventure through tall grass could lead them right into the unseen path of a deadly predator but Black Widow is up for taking the risk. She peeps to Rahkshi notifying him that she's found the perfect spot and leaps down from her post. She leads the way unaware that Finbar is unwittingly following her into danger.

ooc: nah that's ok Depsy it adds to the excitement having a pup following her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Teetsie charged at Mae angrily. She bared her fangs and barked.

Latika followed, not letting Finbar out of her sight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Black Widow pauses and glances over her shoulder waiting for Rahkshi to follow. She hasn't noticed the 2 pups following her yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next