Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Black Widow spits at the pups (Go home NOW!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Lithium follows Tallulah, sending out calls to the missing pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Badru rolled his eyes. But followed.

Katsumi peeped desperately for his littermates.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Black Widow whips around turning her back to the pups wanting to no longer put up with them. She flicks her tail and growls (Let's just leave em' Rahkshi. I'm sure where we're headed they wouldn't dare to follow any further)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Finbar jumped back as Black Widow swiped at him. He tilted his head, confused. But, he soon heard Tallulah, Lithum and Katsumi's cries, and bounded over in that direction, chirping happily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Rahkshi growled. Whatever. If his father was here, the pups would be dead by now!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Black Widow struts towards the sea of tall grass no longer caring if the pups followed or not. She figures if one of them do it'll be their funeral, unaware that Finbar was smart and ran back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

Eztli starts digging for food again, feeling hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 am

Wilson decides against roving. Not today. Another day he might, but for now he just wanted to relax. Still in the shade, he lowers his head and closes his eyes, but doesn't sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Lithium hears the pups' calls and alerts the others. He continues his contact calls, trying to to direct the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Black Widow pauses as she saw a jackal in the distance. She stands on her hind legs and watches with a fascinating smirk as the jackal treks across the horizon. She's out in the open and could very easily be spotted and killed by the jackal but true to her foolish bravery, Black Widow just stays where she is. To her, danger is what makes her life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am

Finbar ran into Tallulah, chirping happily.
Tallulah sighed, and barked to Katsumi and Lithium, letting them know it was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 am

Eztli munches on a skink.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 am

After resting a while, Wilson gets up and looks around. Bored and wondering what to do, he decides to sniff around for less common prey, without much effort.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Black Widow sits on her haunches, chirping and bobing her head at the distant jackal with fascination. She's tempted to engage it in a fight but waits to see if it spots her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Relieved, Lithium leads the way back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Rahkshi narrows his eyes. The Shadow Deaths could kill that jackal and rip it to shreds, but as a loner he couldn't take risks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Black Widow glares at the jackal and raises up on her legs and erects her tail. If it decided to come this way, she wouln't hesitate to tear into its flesh. the jackal heads off in another direction away from Black Widow and Rahkshi. Black Widow snickers with excitement. They haven't even ventured into the tall grass and the area is already crawling with danger.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Tallulah chirped to Finbar and Latika, and headed back towards the burrow. She stopped to make sure they were following.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

With adrenaline flowing through her body, Black Widow eagerly advances closer to the tall grass. She glances over her shoulder and peeps to Rahkshi, wondering if he wanted to follow her on her adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Eztli keeps foraging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 am

Rahkshi snickered. Danger wasn't the best part... But he followed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am

Wilson begins exploring the surrounding area without any path in mind, just trying to find something to do. It was too late to start a roving trip, so he was thinking of other things to pass the time. If only there was something as big as him or larger to kill.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Black Widow slips into the tall grass and bounds forward, not caring if she gets lost, how far she goes or what she might encounter. All she cared about was getting something exceiting out of this.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Wilson sees the sun just beginning to set. They should go back to the burrow soon. He heads back to the main group just incase the call is made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next