Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am

Zozane runs, eager to get home.
Tallulah was sitting by the burrow mouth, when Finbar came over and jumped on her, squeaking triumphantly. Tallulah squealed, and jumped up, shaking herslef to get rid of him. Finbar rolled off and smiled, and tallulah couldn't help but smiling too.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Did Black Widow Rahkish mate?

I don't think they were going to.

But he'd probably take the pups, or one of them, to his dad the first chance he got XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 am

Wilson starts to pass some others by as he speeds up, but still remains towards the end. With it getting darker by the minute, he was eager to get to the safety of the burrow. He wasn't up for the challenge of nocturnal predators right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Black Widow comes to an opening in the tall grass and sees a large camel thorn tree that has a burrow at its base. She chirps to Rahkshi. it looked like a nice place to call as their hang out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Eztli sees the burrow in view and darts towards it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Black Widow trots over to the burrow and begins to sniff around it. It smelled ok from above but the inside could hold hidden dangers so Black Widow heads below to investigate. It had the faint oder of a meerkat group but as she advances further into the burrow there seems to be no sign of predators or rival meerkats. It appears to be just an abandoned burrow and the perfect one to hang out at when Black Widow wants to spend time alone or with Rahkshi. She heads back above ground and peeps to Rahkshi with a smirk (It's perfect)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Teetsie barked and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Wilson sees the burrow too, but doesn't run ahead. He didn't want to get on the dominant's bad side. Once they're there he looks around, checking for anything out of place in the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Black Widow starts to escavate the burrow. She's claiming this burrow as hers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

As he surveys the area, Wilson begins to notice something. He looks around above ground. He heads into the burrow and checks all of the chambers, and chirps, calling for a reply. Nothing. He comes back above ground and barks to Teetsie. Black Widow's missing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Black Widow moves her burrow escavation below ground. It was pretty messy but not too messy. Cleaning it up should go quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Eztli goes to the burrow and looks for Black Widow. She was probably just exploring, she seemed to do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 am

Zozane bounded over to Tallulah and Finbar. Tallulah chirped happily and Finbar grinned goofily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

Black Widow moves through the burrow tunnels sprucing them up and flattening out the sand mounds. Several minutes later, she finishes up with the burrow escavation and heads back above ground.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Wilson stands on a small sand dune and looks around. She's no where in sight. He assumes she just ran off somewhere. Like it mattered. He gets down from the dune and lays down at the burrow entrance. He didn't care whatever might have happened to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Black Widow peeps to Rahkshi letting him know the burrow is safe and clean then sets about scent marking the area.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Wilson forgot he was tired. He looks into the burrow, pondering on whether to stay up until everyone else goes in or go in now. He should wait.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Black Widow tears and thrashes at the vegetation. If any rival meerkats trespass onto her hang out burrow she'll do the same thing to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 am

Eztli looks around once more before heading below ground. He curls up in the soft sand and starts to relax.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 am

Seeing Eztli go into the burrow, he began wondering if he should go in now too. At least now if he decided to go into the burrow for the night he wouldn't be the only one. He didn't like being the only one to do something.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

Black Widow finishes claiming her new burrow. She pads over to the burrow mouth, sits on her haunches and churrs softly to Rahkshi, suggesting he should join her in watching the beautiful sunset.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Wilson decides to go inside the burrow and call it a night. He finds an empty chamber and goes inside, laying down against the wall of the chamber. He gets into a comfortable position and waits.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Black Widow watches as the sun sets and the moon rises. Darkness is when things get really interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am

Eztli falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:52 am

Wilson lays his head down and closes his eyes, trying to go to sleep. He didn't really fall asleep easily, so it would take time for him to finally doze off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next