Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 am

Black Widow realizes she has picked up some ticks while she was exploring through the tall grass and starts to pluck them off her fur.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc- Can we hurry up a little? I think everyone's starting to get bored with this game day.

ic- Wilson puts his head up and trys to stay awake, with the hope that he would fall asleep trying to do so.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

After plucking the ticks from her fur, Black Widow decides to head below ground. She lays close to the burrow entrance, rests her head on her paws and glances at the moon. It has a beautiful shine and an eery appearance which she liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Lithium follows Black Willow below. Today was very eventful, no more babysitting for a while.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm

ooc: Black Widow is away from the burrow and is spending the night in another one close to the Midnight's main burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Wilson gets into a comfortable position and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Feeling the onset of drowsiness, Black Widow yawned then growled afterwards. She never liked to fall asleep early but all the walking around has used up most of her energey to try to pull an all nighter. She gives into her exhaustion and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 am

ooc- This is my last post in the Midnights for this game day.

ic- Wilson remains asleep in the position he was in before. He didn't get to go roving today, but he will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9