Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Eztli watches Teetsie give chase and gives Mae a sorroful look. He remembered her from the mob before she was evicted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Teetsie continued to give chase.

LAtika watched, what was Black Widow doing?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:32 am

Mae turns around and flees, not willing to get into a fight. Click pauses before running after her.
Finbar sees Black Widow's tail, and leaps forward, sinking his teeth in with a triumphant squeak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 am

Eztli starts to dig for food again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 am

Wilson jumps into the chase and speeds towards Mae, with an intent to do damage. He wasn't the fastest runner, and there wasn't the excitement of a battle to boost his energy, so he really wasn't closing in at all.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am

Teetsie shoved Wilson over. Stop it, she growled, and then padded back to the grounds.

Latika squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am

Wilson obediantly refrains and goes back to sentry duty. No movement out of the ordinary. He starts to get hungry and barks, telling someone to take his post, and begins to sniff around for food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Mae pauses, and looks over her shoulder to make sure they stopped following her.
Zozane watched sadly. She wanted nothing more than for her mum to be re-accepted.
Back at the burrow, Tallulah realised that Finbar and Latika had gone missing. She chirped worriedly, scanning the area for any signs of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Eztli hears Wilson's bark and drags his half eaten millepede to his post where he starts eating it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Wilson starts digging smelling grubs below ground. He digs up a few and munches on them. He soon begins looking for larger and more difficult prey to catch.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Rahkshi barked. Stupid pups...

Visorak started digging a little.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Black Widow notices that she has 2 extra tag alongs on her dangerous adventure with Rahkshi. She sighs in anger and frustration (great now we've gotta put up with them! What are you foolish pups doing!? Get back to the burrow now I'm already getting my tail base into sling hanging out with Rahkshi and if I have you 2 follow us along into this dangerous walk Teetsie will have my head too!)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

Rahkshi rolled his eyes, time to teach these pups a lesson... They must be disciplined...

ooc: At least Makuta isn't here. Wolfgang got torn to shreds, almost. XD

Quote :
Wolfgang attacks Makuta, he still hasn't learned his lesson.

Makuta snickers evilly. This will be enjoyable... He pulls on the skin around the slash from earlier, causing it to become a wide gash... Wolfgang whimpers. Makuta scratches Wolfgang where Reaper chewed on him. He chews on his tail to a part where there is a large part just hanging loose. And to finish, he causes three distinct clawmarks down the head, and a slash across the nose. He also makes a slash across the head and across his injured paw.

Wolfgang yips with anger, and heads off towards the group. That should teach him a lesson. He turns back to Medusa.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 am

Wilson spots a lizard in the shade of a shrub and slowly gets closer. He pounces as the lizard starts to run and begins chasing it after he missed. He catches it and eats it with satisfaction. Prey that takes more work to get always tastes better to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 am

Latika suddenly recognized Rahkish... she had seen him in a dream. She grabbed Finbar and began to pull him away, if hey didn't get out of there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Lithium wakes up and realizes Tallulah is agitated. He soon realizes that the pups are gone. He searches the area, but can't find them. He chirps to Tallulah. We need to find them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Rahkshi snickered. Yes... Be afraid. Scuttle back home before I kill you!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Black Widow flexes her claws (If you pups know what's good for you you'll get back to the burrow or we'll be forced to give you the worst punishment you've ever recieved) She snarls and bluffs a charge at Latika and Finbar. She could harm a pup if she wanted too but chose against it knowing it could get her thrown out of the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am

Wilson finishes his meal and surveys the mob. Once he's done foraging maybe he will go on a roving trip, if he is allowed. It didn't seem like they needed him for anything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Black Widow turns her back to the pups hoping she and Rahkshi had frightened them enough for them to return to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Rahkshi growled, they better go back or he might actually kill one of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Black Widow glances over her shoulder and sees that the pups are still there. She whips around and barks viciously at them. She really didn't want to harm them but also won't hesitate if she has to for them to get the gist.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Finbar whined as Latika pulls him away. But I wan't to play!
Tallulah trembled slightly, before dashing off into the bushes to find them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Black Widow hisses and slashes at the pups but misses them by inches intentionally. She only wanted to give them another scare.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm

After a while of foraging, Wilson gets full and decides to rest. He goes into the shade of a tree and lays down. He debates on if he should go roving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next