Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Teetsie growls and hipslammed Black Widow for no reason. Latika fumbled around, lost.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 pm

ooc: Black Widow isn't with the group. She's with Rahkshi and has ventured into tall grass.

Black Widow stands up on her hind legs to observe the skies for danger but sighs in frustration when she didn't spot any. She was hoping to mess with the keen eyes of a bird of prey.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 pm

ooc: Oh, still with him, eh?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 am

Rahkshi rolled his eyes. The worst danger was that of your own kind... (>D)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:21 am

Wilson stands on a small hill, taking the last sentry duty of the day. He wants to get home so he could rest from the comfort of the burrow, and waits for Teetsie's call to lead them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:26 am

The small group finally made their way back. Lithium lead the pups below ground, hoping the Midnights didn't realize what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:30 am

Nirvana ignored the others. She didn't trust them. As usual, she seemed emotionless.

Katsumi squealed with delight.

Badru could care less. He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

Latika heard Katsumi and tried to make her way back tot he burrow. Luckily Black Widow hadn't gone far, and she made it back easily.

Teetsie made lead calls, it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 am

Wilson hears the call he was expecting and allows the others to start following first, as he was going to go at the back of the group. Hopefully there will be more exciting days in the near future.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Black Widow treks deeper into the tall grass. She realizes that it's getting late and smirks. Things will become more interesting after dark.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Wilson waits as the others fall in line and begins to get moving himself. He plans on going on a roving trip sometime within the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Latika stumbles into the burrow.

Teetsie lashed her tail, how many more days would she have to chase Mae off?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Suddenly Black Widow hears a movement through the grass. She turns her head in the direction where she heard the noise and slinks toward it to investigate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Teetsie rolled her eyes at Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Wilson goes to the rear and follows anyway. Anyone else still not in the line can just go in front of him. He follows who ever was in front of him, eager to get to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Black Widow catches sight of something in the tall grass. It apeared to be just a hare. She growls in disappointment hoping it would've been something dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Rahkshi snickered at Black Widow. I've spent most of my life in the dark... Doing very evil things...

ooc: SHADOW DEATH REFERENCE! -was once a nocturnal mob-
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Black Widow glances over her shoulder and smirks with interest (Really? Awesome. I only became interested in the dark at 6 months old but I'd go looking for danger. You did evil things in the dark? What kind of evil things)? an evil grin spreads across her face. She hoped to get some sinister ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 am

Eztli follows the group home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 am

Wilson notices the sun setting fast. They should get home fast. He didn't have plans of staying up past dark tonight, so he wanted to get to the burrow so he could sleep.

ooc- I think we should speed up and get to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 pm

With darkness descending on them fast, Black Widow continues her walk into the dangers of the tall grass with Rahkshi. She has no plans to return to the Midnights burrow tonight and plans to explore into the dangerous Kalahari night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Eztli hears the distant howl of a jackal and looks around wearily. At this time, creatures of the night appeared.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Wilson hears too and looks around. He sees nothing. Didn't want a predator to slow their return trip, so he speeds up a bit.

ooc- I don't think we should start any conflict now that's going to take up time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Black Widow hears the cries of jackal and stands up on her hind legs. As she scans over the top of the tall grass it's the only thing she sees for miles. She watches the tall grass as it blows gently in the chilly night breeze. Seeing nothing she gets back onto all 4s and continues trekking further into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm

ooc: Did Black Widow Rahkish mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next