Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am

Zozane looked over to Visorak. She approached him and chirped quietly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 am

Wilson was pleased they were there. He goes to a hill and takes first sentry, not feeling quit hungry yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 am

ooc: Did Latika and her littermates start to forage?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Black Widow stands up on her hind legs. One thing she can do is keep an eye out for danger while Lithium is busy with the pups. But she's not doing sentry to make sure that the pups are safe, she's only doing it hoping to see some kind of danger she can get herself into.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Latika glances at Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Black Widow is oblivious to Latika glancing at her as she keeps a hopful eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
ooc: No, the pups stay at home. Finbar is just a bit dopey.
No, they haven't started yet.

bic: Finbar bounded over to Black Widow.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
Zozane looked over to Visorak. She approached him and chirped quietly.

ooc: So I get a point through...

bic: Visorak glanced at Zozane a little shocked that she was 'talking' to him. He had attacked her, against his will, not too long ago. He peeped back quietly, a little shy. He was glad to have freedom but at the same time he felt unwanted here.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Wilson keeps a sharp eye for any movement. He took a systematic approach to every task, and made sure it was done well. He was also looking for something to kill.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Zozane shuffled her paws uneasily. She didn't really blame him for that. They were in a fight, and they had been in opposing sides. It wasn't really his fault.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Black Widow glanced down at Finbar, with her eyes narrowed, and snorted(What do you want?)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Finbar smiled at her, oblivious to her animaosity. He jumped up and down, wanting to play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Black Widow growls softly and swats Finbar with her tail (go away you annoying little brat I'm busy!) She turns her back trying to ignore Finbar's pup antivs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Lithium stared back at the others, confused.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Black Widow side steps away from Finbar wanting nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:37 pm

A male meerkat named Skull silently slipped into Miidnight's territory, he hoped to find the main group and join them. He creeped through the shrubs and soon spotted the group. He narrowed his eyes and crept even closer, he looked for a large male with two large mucles on his head, that would be the dominant male. He saw Bahrag and creeped closer.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 am

Eztli munches on a scorpion, oblivious to Skull's approach.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 am

ooc: Is Bahrag or Lithium dominant?
Also, Are Dawn and Irwin with Mae and Click, or at the Willows?

bic: Finbar stumbled a little as he is pushed aside, but walks over and starts chasing her tail.
Not too far away from the main foraging party, Mae and Click are foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:22 am

ooc: I'm pretty sure Bahrag is currently leading.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 am

ooc- He accepted Wilson, so I would assume Bahrag is.

ic- Wilson looks around, still on sentry. He spots something hiding in the shrubs, but doesn't know what it is. He'll wait for it to move before doing anything.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am

Teetsie dug hungrily in the ground, waiting for food.

Latika sat behind, growling at Black Widow. One day she would leave this place.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am

Skull creeped closer, he was hoping for the dominant to notice him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Black Widow growled, annoyed, as Finbar chased her tail. She flexed her claws tempted to use them on the annoying little pup but chooses not to knowing that if she did she would get a beating from either the other babysitter or the group when they return. She side steps away from him again then growls a warning to Finbar hoping this time he gets the gist that she isn't in the mood to play.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Rahkshi watched Black Widow from a distance.

Bahrag glanced at Skull, growling a little, watching for submssion.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Finbar just keeps chasing Black Widow's tail, not realising that it was a bad idea. He just thought it was a really fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next