Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Peachy's laughter is interrupted by her belly rumbling. She decides to forage around the burrow.

Alfonso is also hungry but feels too lazy to dig up food for himself. He bounds over to his mother giving her his adorable, big, wide eyed, manipulating look as he begs, knowing she gives in all the time.

Peachy looks up and notices her son begging for food. She smiles giveing in as predicted and digs up a skink. She nudges it over to him.

Alfonso peeps happily then smirks. It works every time Laughing He munches down on the skink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Faith also decides to go forage and starts digging.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Springer starts to forage and digs under a nearby bush.

Arrow sees Peachy feeding alfonso and rolled her eyes. Peachy needed to feed herself first or her unborn pups will never survive. Alfonso could always get food from someone else. She started to dig and ate a scorpion she dug up.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Peachy moves away from Alfonso to forage for herself. She finds a dung beetle and snatches it into her mouth but before she could devour it, Alfonso is there in front of her giving her that same adorable begging look. This time Peachy growls and moves away. Alfonso needs to learn to fend for himself. She munches it down quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Faith finds a scorpion and quicky devours it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Streak digs in the ground, and finds a juicy millipede. He rubs it in the sand to wipe off the toxin, then began to devour it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Peachy wonders over to a bush and spots a cricket hopping by. She catches it into her mouth. Suddenly Alfonso bounds over, grabs part of the cricket and tries tugging it out of his mother's mouth. Peachy growls softly and starts tugging on it back. The 2 engage in a food competition, with Alfonso proving to be stronger than Peachy. Peachy is surprised by how strong this once shy son of hers is but keeps up the tug of war. Soon the cricket splits in half leaving them both with a piece. Alfonso chews his chirping triumphantly. Peachy quickly devours hers before Alfonso gets anymore ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Faith looks over at Alfonso, surprised. She keeeps digging for food, still hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Alfonso looks to Faith with a sneaky grin then as she starts to dig he pads over to her pretending to dig for his own food as he waits to snatch what Faith finds.

Peachy narrows her eyes knowing what her son is planning to do. She pads over to him picks him up and places him down next to her. Peachy churrs sternly to Alfonso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Faith looks at Alfonso briefly. She didn't mind if he wanted some food from her, but seeing Peachy come over and tell him off, Faith decides to keep digging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Alfonso decides to dig for himself and finds himself a juicy beetle larvae. He devours it proud of himself.

Peachy smiles at Alfonso then continues foraging.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Arrow looks surprised at Alfonso, she'd never met a pup that young that could forage for himself. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Alfonso finishes his beetle larvae. His first dig for food was simple since the beetle larvae was close to the surface but can he challenge himself by digging deeper? Alfonso tries to dig deeper but his tiny claws can only form tiny holes that reveal nothing but still he is determined to learn how dig like the adults.

Peachy is surprised by Alfonso's sudden burst of confidence. He appears to be growing up fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Faith eats a scorpion, ravenously and very quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Peachy digs up a spider and munches it down before it could bite her tongue.

Alfonso spots a dung beetle crawling by but before he could claim it as his meal, a pesky drongo lands next to Alfonso and bumps him out of the way wanting to snatch the dung beetle for itself. Usually a push over, Alfonso wouldnt fight back. He snarls. this time he's about to show the drongo who's boss. He wardances at the drongo and succesfully sends it flying away. He stands with his tail and head held high, feeling proud of himself then triumpantly chows down on the dung beetle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:47 am

ooc: Meerkats don't usually eat Dung beetles, I don't think...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:10 am

Jay wailed for some food. Rabscuttle, having have found a scorpion with his cunning, dropped it at Jay's feet.
Jay chirped happily and began to eat his breakfeast hungrily.

Pepper watched from afar.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 am

El-ahrairah stood up beside Rabscuttle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 am

Peachy is starting to get full and decides to keep an eye on her son.

Alfonso trots over to a bush wanting to explore. He slips past the thorny branches of the bush but it's proving to be a challenge to explore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Streak decides to take up centry and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Alfonso gets caught in the bush's thorns and cries for someone to help get him out of this prickly situation.

Peachy saw Alfonso venture into the bush and giggles knowing he's not going to have any luck finding adventure in there only trouble. She hears her son's cries and bounds over to the bush in a hurry worried for his well being. Seeing him caught in the bush's thorns, she carefully tries to pull him out and manages to succesfully. She sighs relieved that he's safe and not seriously hurt. Alfonso is becoming quite a handful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Rabscuttle smiles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Peachy sighs then starts to remove the thorns from Alfonso's skin and fur.

Alfonso smiles at Rabscuttle, seeming not to be bothered by the pain of the thorns being pulled out of his skin and fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 am

Faith looks at Alfonso. He seemed very brave.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Jay smiled at Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next