Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 pm

ooc: Sugar was a Stargazer?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 pm

ooc: no, but she was hanging around Rex, and Rex was the babysitter protecting the pups when Arrow and Springer led a burrow raid on the Stargazers. Anyone affiliated with any of their members are enemies in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 pm

ooc: Oh.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Peachy sighs deciding to loosen up and introduce herself to Sugar. She pads over to her and sniffs her still smelling that dark scent but does her best to ignore it. Peachy forces a smile and peeps a greating but will still keep a close eye on her just incase.

Alfonso bounds over to Sugar and looks up her with his bright wide eyes and innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Sugar smiled back to Peachy, everything on her face said she was sweet and gentle, she was a misfit in her last mob, and that's why she left.

Arrow narrows her eyes at Sugar, anyone who affiliated with a Stargazer, espessially the one that stopped them from killing all of the pups, was seen as an enemy. She remembered Springer getting only one pup. Akida.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Pepper looked at the tension between Sugar and Arrow. He shurgged and decided t stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Sugar looked to Arrow and noticed Arrow was narrowing her eyes at her, she didn't know why. She thought it was just because she was new and Arrow didn't trust her, but she also thought Arrow would warm up to her eventually,. That may never be the case, no matter how sweet she really is.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Jay smiles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Peachy also notices the tentions between Arrow and Sugar. She can tell Arrow doesnt trust her but Peachy finds herself quickly warming up to Sugar and allows her son to be within a close proximity to her. She peeps and smiles at Alfonso who has taken to Sugar right away. Peachy smiles at Flurry. She's optomistic that he too will be allow into the group.

Alfonso mews and blinks at Sugar then begins gently nibbling on her front paw.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Sugar smiled sweetly at Alfonso. Finally, a mob that had pups that nibbled instead of sink their teeth in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Peachy returns to performing sentry duty but stays on the ground like she did before.

Alfonso squeals playfully then tumbles over backwards and begins chewing on his left back foot.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Jay chews on Alfonso's ear while Rabscuttle eyes Sugar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Done with centry, Streak investigates what the kids are up to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Alfonso playfully swats at Jay.

Peachy moves to performing sentry duty on a bush and climbs to the top on a thin branch, wobbling a bit, but manages to become balanced.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Jay chirps with happiness and playfully kicks Alfonso off of him. The pup is older than him, but Jay doesn't mind. The only problem is... what happened to Alfonso's sister? He could remember her faintly... she seemed to be a bully. Jay was glad she was gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Alfonso springs back up and gently tackles Jay. He squeals happily. Finally a pup who wont bully him around! Since Cyanide joined the Blizzards, Alfonso has gotten happier, more confident in himself and braver. She's no longer around him to knock down his spirit.

Peachy looks down at the playfighting pups and smiles but tries not to get too distracted as she is on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 am

Faith smiles at Sugar, but remains where she is. Not out of mistrust, but because she takes her responsibilities seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Assuming he is accepted, Flurry makes his way to Sugar, where he takes up centry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Alfonso nibbles on the top of Jay's head oblivious to Flurry being allowed to join the group.

Peachy notices Flurry quickly making himself comfortable in the group. She pads over to him smiling and peeps a greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Flurry peeps to Peachy, saying hello back to Peachy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 am

Faith sees Flurry was also allowed in the group and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Seeing Alfonso playfight in the sand so much has made Peachy decide that it's bath time for her son. She pads over to the playfighting pups and picks up Alfonso who wails in protest, places him on the ground and begins grooming him.

Alfonso groans a bit irratated but chooses to take the grooming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Flurry begins to dig in the sand, very hungry from the journey.

Streak, apprehensive, stares at Flurry. He looked just like every other roving male. He'd keep his eye on him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Pepper digs up a beetle. He wasn't very hungry, but he knew he would be later. So he ate it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Peachy finishes up on grooming Alfonso and lets him get back to play fighting. She returns to sentry duty and climbs up onto a fallen down tree then begins to scan the area.

Alfonso bounds back over to Jay and playfully tackles him squealing happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next