Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am

Sugar eyed the group, they didn't seem to be ready to charge, but she decided to hold her ground instead of getting closer, for in the desert, you quickly learn that appearances can ba decieving.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Pepper stops and sees Sugar. he pepped to Running Star.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Alfonso stands on his hind legs and keeps eyeing Sugar curiously.

Peachy looks to Running Star, waiting for her signal to either chase Sugar away or to not see her as a threat and accept her presence.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Arrow kept her eyes glued on Sugar, with Peachy already a pregnant subordinate, possibly to end up evicted, there were very low chances Sugar would be allowed to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Rabscuttle stood up. he was only a four month old, but he would help the group defend its self.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Peachy looks back to Sugar suddenly feeling concerned for her. With Running Star and herself already pregnant, there's a likely chance that Running Star, not wanting to have anymore competiton, will chase her off.

Alfonso squeaks, bobs his head, then begins to approach Sugar, interested in getting to know her. She looked nonthreatening to him so what's there to be worried about?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Pepper creeps forward and sniffs her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Sugar bagan to shiver nervously, she was ready to run if needed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Peachy barks to Alfonso warning him to stay back. Sugar may look friendly, but her intentions are unknown.

Alfonso heeds his mother's warning but stays within a close proximity to Sugar. He sits on his haunches and watches her every movement curiously but cautiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Pepper backed off. She smelled like... a Reaper.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Sugar knew that her scent as a Reaper could put her in trouble, she quickly lowered her head submissivly. She peeped softly to show she ment no harm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Peachy catches Sugar's scent in the air and it made her nervous. The scent had a sinister vibe to it.

Alfonso peeps and approaches Sugar without fear or hesistation. He looks up at her and paws at her right front leg as if to say "hi who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Sugar looked to Alfonso and smiled slightly, he didn't seem to see her as a threat, maybe she had a chance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Peachy growls, pads over to Sugar and snatches Alfonso away from her. It was unusual for Peachy to dislike a meerkat she meets but for some reason, she finds herself not trusting Sugar.

Alfonso moans as he is taken away from Sugar and starts to feel his mother is starting to get over protective. Sometimes his mom tends to over reactXD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Sugar watches Peachy, blinking with wide eyes, then begins to shiver again. She was even more afraid they wouldn't accept her now.

Arrow comes over and sniffs her, she'd never met or even heard of the Reapers, so she didn't see what was so threating about her. But there was a faint scent that was familiar... Rex. Arrow suddenly remembered a burrow raid she had led on her close rival's group the Stargazers, she remembered the babysitter who faught to protect them, Rex. She growled slightly, was this female a Stargazer? Or possibly the result of the brave fighter roving and had gotten herself evicted. She didn't know, but what ever the case, she had known Rex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Flurry, seeing Sugar successfully enter the group, now makes his appeareance. He submits to the members, hoping to finally find a place to call home.

Streak sees Flurry approach and alerts the group, which until now had only noticed Sugar.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Sugar looked to Flurry, the thing was, she hadn't yet been accepted into the mob, which made her very nervous since they were showing signs of agression.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Peachy wraps her arms around Alfonso in a protective hug and watches Sugar with narrowed eyes. Seeing Arrow's reaction further raises her suspicion. Suddenly she sees Flurry and tightens her grip on Alfonso. Is this male possibly the same as her?

Alfonso looks up at his mother with an unconcerned raised brow(Mother, relax your over exaggerating, as usual. She means no harm other wise she would've done something already, seriously) Alfonso then rolls his eyes. Alfonso sees Flurry and eyes him curiously. What another meerkat wants to join?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Running Star hipslammed Sugar lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 am

Faith sees Flurry and thinks they must be from the same mob. She also thinks about the day she joined and how Peachy and her pups came at the same time as her. These new members could also be a coincedence, but she wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 am

Sugar smiled thankfully to Running Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Flurry was happy to see Sugar make it in, but he was still under the chopping block. He stayed low and submissive, waiting for the group's decision.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Peachy growls as Sugar is accepted into the group. she'll be watching her closely, especially if she's going to be around her son. But eventually Peachy may begin to realize that, Sugar may smell strange, but truely means no harm. Peachy then turns her eyes on Flurry waiting for what his fate may be.

Alfonso wants to introduce himself to Sugar and tries to bound foward but his mother won't allow him anywhere near her. Alfonso groans and impatiently waits for his mother to become distracted to make his introduction.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Jay looks at Sugar. She smeeled of dampness and darkness, but she seemed nice.

Pepper narrowed his eyes at Flurry. He scent marked him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Springer sniffed her, there was a distant smell that was familiar. Arrow had already confirmed, she'd been around the Stargazers' babysitter. He narrowed his eyes at her, it wasn't the smell of the Reapers that made him and Arrow distrustful, it was the faint scent of a former Stargazer, their worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next