Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Molly watches Lumina accept Lucky. She hopes the situation with a permanent DM will be solved soon. Lumina didn't appear to be stepping down from being a DF anytime soon. She scans the skies, in case if an aerial predator decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 am

Lucky cocks his head. No dominant male? Well, I never intended... He sits in the sand, brooding. Maybe, if he took this position, he'd finally see his pups, if any were ever born before, grow up. Of course, if a better-suited male arrived, he'd step down, but maybe this wouldn't be a bad idea. so, deciding he could at least do some better good than the usual male, he leaves a few scarce scent marks, attempting to get used to thinks. He has a very laid back attitude towards it, just deciding he'll go with it for now. He's happy to help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Upon cresting the burrow slope, Tank witnesses a large male with the usual sand colored pelt of a meerkat swiping his anal gland against vegetation he decides to smear his scent on. Who's this male? What happened to that meerkat with the black pelt and red orbs? Did this foreigner depose him and flush him out? Tank calmly approaches Lucky, sniffing his pelt curiously. He sure doesn't creepy like Makuta was.

Lancaster watches as Lucky scent marks some of the vegetation on the periphery of burrow premises. Lucky seems quite amiable and ambitious. Maybe he's the male the Willows need to steer them back in the direction of stability and prosperity. Only time will tell if Lucky is meant to lead at the helm of the Willows.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Chloe eyes the new male. He seems rather sure of himself, which would make sense as he is a rover, but she hopes maybe his dose of cockiness will shape him into the dominant male they need. He doesn't really have the figure for the job, as he is sleek and not large or muscular, but he will do. She peeps him a warm welcome, glad to have another 'kat in her adopted family.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 am

Exhausted, Pippin plopped to the ground on top of Lancaster’s tail and hugged it tightly. If he had the breath he would have tried to play with it but for now the only thing he could do was lay still and gasp until his strength returned.
Concerned out of one eye on the arrival of Lucky and the whereabouts of Pippin with the other, Josephine was too preoccupied to observe the group’s reaction about the new potential dominant. Relieved that Pippin had made it to her beloved Lancaster; she called out to him to alert him of the pup’s activity.

Dozing, Merry had no interest to leave the comfort of Josephine. Here he was safe, just like every night below group. When he closed his eyes it was just like being with his mother, although as the days passed her memory was slowly being blurred with that of Josephine.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Molly watches the events in silence, not exactly sure how to respond. It was happening so fast...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Lancaster feels pressure being applied to his tail and hears his beloved lady's vocalization simultaneously and turns his head, making visual contact with Pippin, smiling with adoration as he sees the little one embracing his tail in a cute fashion. Awwww, how cute. Looks like he wants to play with his tail. However, Lancaster notices the toddler appears to be exhausted. What? Worn out already? One his age should have an endless amount of energy, but every little one is different, however. Lancaster leans towards Pippin and nuzzles him fondly, then proceeds to groom him, doting over the little one. Lancaster absolutely adores pups and hopes to have some of his own some day.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Lumina watches Lucky. He seemed confident enough to be the DM. She didn't mind, she just wanted a DM that wouldn't ditch the group at the last minute. She looks around, wanting to ensure everyone was emerged. She was patient, so she didn't mind waiting for everyone to emerge.

Saja followed her father outside, looking relieved that Makuta was gone. Good, now she didn't have to dread emerging anymore. Spotting her uncle Lancaster and her "aunt" Josephine, Saja leaves her father's side to go and greet them. Aside her father, they were her family too.

Ashtail was scanning the sky, the grey female lost in thought.

Last edited by Night on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

ooc: Tank already emerged. The post where it says I had him crest the top of the burrow slope is on the previous page. =P
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 pm

((OOC: Gosh darnit. XD Maybe I've been studying too much, and its catching up to my brain. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

ooc: It's okay. I know that feeling, lol.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Lucky, after becoming content with his scent marking, sits back on his haunches and observes his new family. They're of a decent size, in his opinion, even though he was born into a family that reached it's largest number during the time he lived there. He doesn't think about the Incas anymore. He wasn't related to any of them minus his brother and sister, for he was the child of two of the unrelated founding members. He churrs a hello to the members of the group, not trying to come across as evil or viscous or anything of the like. He likes the easy-going atmosphere of his new home, and he almost thinks he would fight for the position if a challenger came along.

Chloe, although she's always nervous around new meerkats, doesn't think Lucky is a bad 'kat. He submitted to Lancaster as if he was, which shows he isn't the cocky kind Chloe despises. However, if he lets his easily-found dominance get the better of him, he might just grow a big ego and then she wouldn't like him. However, she decides to churr back to his welcome. She doesn't want him to feel unwelcome here. She's not nervous about him. It's Lumina that has her watching her tail- Lucky couldn't kick her out of the family.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Seeing Saja in his left peripheral vision, Lancaster averts his orbs from Pippin to make visual contact with his niece. He chirrs a salutation to her while giving her a fond nuzzle. He's glad to see she's looking healthy. Saja is the only little one that inherits some of his attributes, the only legacy of him and his brother Tank for the time being. He's determined to ensure a safe pup-hood for her and will assist his brother in guiding her in the direction of a successful future. Hearing a vocalization close by, Lancaster turns his head in the direction it came from and makes eye contact with Lucky. He greets him with a hospitable smile. Although he doesn't know much about Lucky, where he originated from and what his true disposition is, Lancaster has faith that the new patriarch will do an excellent job in leading the Willows toward a bright future and is looking forward to witnessing his leadership prowess.

Tank greets Lucky with a few seconds of grooming as a way of showing respect for his authority. Although he misses Keeko and may never be convinced a new male will be as phenomenal as he was at leading the mob, Tank has realized it's time to move on. Mobs being subject to major changes is an inevitable circumstance in the Kalahari and one will be compelled to adjust. He's accepted the fact that Keeko isn't returning and is willing to give Lucky a chance. Like his brother Lancaster, Tank believes the new male will do an excellent job and is looking forward to seeing him in action.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Lucky returns the grooming for a few seconds but stops after a while. he doesn't want to overdo anything, and in fact he's nervous about this family. He knows they aren't a new mob, as he can see there's several pups and young teenagers around, and they are of a decent size. The others seem wary of not just him but the female in the radio collar, Lumina. He can't exactly put his paw on it, but he knows they are not the first set of dominants for the Willows family... What were they to expect of them? He's confused and worried. He hopes he can manage to appease them, but only time will tell.

Chloe returns to sunning herself, no longer concerned about Lucky. She wasn't here long enough to settle under the rule of Buckeye and Keeko, although while they led she felt like they did their jobs extremely well. Lumina will be fine, she knows, but won't be as easygoing as Buckeye. For now, she thinks Lucky and Keeko seem to have similar personalities and leadership styles. That will make the transition just all the easier.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am

Spotting Saja emerge Pippin looked up from clinging onto Lancaster and bounded over to greet the older pup. He liked Saja, she had the softest fur and would always pay attention to him. Approaching her he nuzzled her caringly and squeaked a greeting. Maybe she would play with him?

Smiling warmly as she watched Saja emerge, Josephine also observed how healthy she was looking. It had been a difficult time for the young pup what with the loss of her siblings but today as always she was beautiful. With Lancaster greeting the new dominant male, she picked up Merry to his discontent and carrying him over to Pippin and Saja.

Opening an eye Merry spotted Saja, but quickly closed it again to pretend he was still sleeping. He didn’t really like being rough housed about and whilst his brother was distracted he was still comfortable being in Josephine’s care. Unexpectedly picking picked up by the scuff, he emitted a squeak and waved his legs around. Where was he being taken too?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:49 am

ooc: Wait, can someone please explain to me who's kids are who's? x.x
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 am

(ooc: I don't think the Willows have many pups at the moment, Saja is Tank's daughter from his litter with Maylene and Merry/Pippin are Buckeye's children from her last litter before she was evicted. Josephine has adopted them as they were only days old when Buckeye left.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

ooc: A majority of the youngsters are either dispersed or not active. We should keep Root Beer, whom I think was a wild pup with unknown parents, in the group incase Elec may want to return. She most likely will be interested in continuing to RP here when she gets the chance. Other than that the only active and present members under a year are Saja, Molly, Pippin and Merry.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 am

((OOC: What Yosh said, only Molly is a teenager, not a pup. But same difference, still under a year. XD According to the list, she's 10 months old so she's two more months away from being an adult, but can help around in the mob and preform sentry duty or babysit.))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 pm

(ooc: Ah yes Yosh, sorry I forgot Root Beer as I didn't have a list with member names open at the time. Yes they are still active as well for the time being as Elec may wish to return. Maybe as he's about the same age as Merry & Pippin I'll keep mentioning him under Josephine's watch unless one of the other adult female's wants to 'adopt' him.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 pm

ooc: It's okay LM. That would be a good idea that he is under the supervision of one of the adults until Elec returns.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:38 pm

ooc: Alright. The Willows are smaller than I thought however.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Having picked up a recent scent of a family group, a reasonably healthy looking male dug energetically through the sand on the hunt for a tasty breakfast. A cluster of ticks had lodged themselves behind one of his ears and was proving to be a bit of an annoyance but never the less there was a millepede to be had and he was going to be the one to uncover it. At least this was one perk of being a loner, all the food he could find he didn't have to share with anyone not even his bully brother, wherever he was now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Chloe, becoming bored, as she had a short attention span, clawed out a little dent in the sand and laid down, her figure in a little ball. Maybe she could fit in one more little nap before her newfound family headed out for the day's daily foraging activities.

Lucky continued to sit on his haunches and observe the daily happenings and behaviors of his new home. He could tell the light-cream colored female known as Chloe, although full grown, had a playful spirit but a childish attitude towards life. Tank and Lancaster are both well rounded, mature and responsible adults and he doesn't understand why either of them are the dominant male. They clearly aren't related to Lumina.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:09 pm

ooc: Eh, I'd consider the mob close to average size but still a bit small. At least now they're able to maximize their chances of survival as a mob. =3 I'm gonna wait for Night to post before having my characters do anything. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next