Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Treasure Town!

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 pm

ooc: Sorry guys! Lost two chickens this week. Been tough for me to post...

Clover frowns when she sees Tuck's condition... She can barely recognize him, but she does remember him... Her first friend in the Willows. She never thought she would see him again, but she's glad she did... She's skinny herself but better off than him. She chirps, first they need to eat something. Then the obvious, they need to find the Willows...

_________________
Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Mozart10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:45 pm

ooc: Awh, I'm sorry for your loss Pancake. :/

Tuck shakes his head. No, they must find the Willows first. It would be too risky for them to eat alone. He catches the scent again and begins to follow it, chattering profusely so that Clover will follow.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Eclipse

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

(That's so sad Pan. Sad)

Molly continues to forge, hungrily. She finds a millipede, rubbing it in the sand roughly to get rid of its pesty toxic coating before beginning to devour.

Meanwhile, three 'kats, two adults and a single pup, walked toward the forging group. Three long lost members, Damien, Evyenne and Olivia. Damien and Evyenne had been lost for a lot longer, and their skinny conditions showed that. They had discovered Olivia a few days ago and took her in. The two adults knew this area... it was their old home, and eager to rejoin. However... they would be in for a nasty shock once they learn Buckeye and Keeko were no longer the dominants and now the Willows... were under new leadership. How would Lucky and Lumina react? Despite the fact these three were once Willows themselves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm

ooc: Sorry to hear about your chickens, Pan. =(

Tank is the first to make visual contact with the two approaching adults and single pup. He emits a low urgency vocalization, alerting the mob to their presence on the periphery. Given they are a considerable distance away from the mob, Tank is unable to identify them to be long lost Willows members Damien, Evyenne and his daughter Olivia.

Lancaster immediately ceases his pursuit after a swift moving barking gecko as he heard his brother's low urgency vocalizations reverberating through the air. His orbs survey the area for the source, soon making contact with the two approaching adults and single pup. Lancaster watches them curiously, also unable to identify they're long lost Willows members Damien, Evyenne and his niece Olivia.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

Pancake

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Treasure Town!

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 am

Clover glances at Tuck and gives him a soft smile. He doesn't know how much this means to her. He's all she has left. Though she feels a little strange around him... It's almost different than before. She isn't sure what it means, but follows anyways, tired of being on her own.

_________________
Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Mozart10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

Night

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Hearing Tank, Lumina looks up, a lizard hanging out of her jaws. She gulped the little reptile down and looks toward where Tank was, spotting three figures approaching. She could easily spot one of them was a pup. However, she moved forward to investigate the three.

Saja hears her father and looks around, what was going on?

Ashtail was watching the three, her eyes sharp. If they were a threat, she'll have no problem throwing herself into the fry.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Tuck peeps to Clover. He sees them. He's overjoyed. He can tell by the scent wafting in his nostrils it's definatley the Willows. He slips down the dune and heads towards them, chattering to make his presence known. He's missed them. He had nothing for such a long, long time. He pauses on the edge of the foraging group and waits for his Clover.

Lucky hears a noise and looks the opposite way, suddenly alert. He sees two meerkats inching towards the family. Slipping down the tree carefully, he sprints over with his tail raised, ready to chase them away if anything it to go sour. He takes note of how scraggly, underfed, and young these two look. He'd say scarcely over a year. Feeling pity he accepts the male, but leaves the female to his partner in power Lumina.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm

With his back facing the direction in which Clover and Tuck are located, Tank doesn't notice the pair of juvenile meerkats amongst the mob, more focused on the trio that manifested on the periphery originally. At approximately twenty-five yards from the mob, Tank immediately recognizes the pup to be his long lost daughter Olivia. His eyes widen and his mouth goes agape, tears of joy secreting from his tear ducts. He can't believe it! Olivia...Olivia is alive! He thought for certain she had perished after she vanished, but somehow she had eluded Death and found her way home. It's truly a miracle! Tank leaps down from the drie doring bush he was performing sentry duty on and gallops over to Olivia, embracing her in his arms and resting the left side of his cranium against the top of hers affectionately. He's absolutely euphoric she's home alive.

Watching the touching reunion between Tank and Olivia prompts tears of joy to form in Lancaster's orbs. Although she's emciated from her ordeal, it's a great pleasure Fate had spared her life and had the mercy to bring her back to the Willows alive.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

Pancake

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Treasure Town!

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 am

Clover freezes when she sees Lucky, and cowers when Tuck is accepted. She is normally a calm and gentle meerkat, not timid at all. But this scares her. She remains submissive, but chirps. Where's Keeko...? Where's Buckeye?! Her eyes flutter around nervously. By the sun, what is going on here?! She turns to Tuck for support.

_________________
Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Mozart10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Eclipse

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Molly looks around when she hears Tank, and spots three strangers approaching.

Damien watches as Tank approaches and embraces his daughter. He smiles a little.

Evyenne smiles as well. Awww. However, she spots Lumina approaching, an authoritative look about her. W-Wait... Where was Buckeye?! No time to think, she gets low, acting submissive.

Olivia couldn't believe it was her father at first but once he embraces her, she hugs him, chrring and nuzzling against him. She has no idea how she was able to survive on her own at first, but thanks to Damien and Evyenne taking her in, she wouldn't of been able to survive much longer by herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

Night

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Lumina is almost knocked off her feet as Tank ran pass her. After seeing him embrace the pup, Olivia, gave her the message he knew this pup, or even... Was she one of his own that went missing? Shrugging, she went toward Evyenne, seeing her act submissive and scent marks her, and manages to give a small but gentle chin swipe on Olivia as well. She hasn't noticed Lucky had accepted a new male and that she had to accept the female with him.

Saja's jaw drops. O-Olivia, she's back, and she was alive! She ran after her father and manages to hug Olivia too, nuzzling the side of her sister's face. H-Her sister, her only living sibling. She was going to make sure she doesn't ever, ever loose Olivia again.

Ashtail recognizes Olivia but the adults she was clueless, so she kept an eye on Damien and Evyenne.

Golden Sun continued to sleep, unaware of the Willows being nearby.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)


Last edited by Night on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Lucky lightly peeps to alert the Willows matriarch of the newcomers. He knows he has no power to accept the female, and he'd feel terrible if one was accepted and the other wasn't. The flirtatious dominant doesn't feel right about one being left in the dust. These guys appear to be a team.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:06 am

Tank notices Damien and Evyenne at the top of his feild of vision and makes visual contact with them, understanding it must've been because of their altruistic endeavors Olivia was able to survive seperated from the mob for a protracted period of time and return alive. He gives them a thankful nod, immensely grateful for their act of altruism. He's also euphoric to see the long lost Willow members back in the family fold.

A sense of euphoria is permeating Lancaster's system as he watches the scene of multiple meerkats getting reaccepted into the mob before him. It's an immense pleasure to have the Willow's numbers back up again. Little do they do know the Willows are bound to increase in numbers once more just within a couple short months.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

Pancake

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Treasure Town!

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Clover continues to back away.  Her eyes scan the group in from of her.  Where is everyone? Hutch isn't here either! She chirps, asking Lucky where Keeko went.

_________________
Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Mozart10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Keeko? Who's Keeko? he asks of the young female. He's heard wistful whispers of the male, although he's never once met him... He can only assume Keeko was the male who led before him. Of course... He starts to sense these guys were once Willows, as it makes sense they'd return here. But why did they ask him about Keeko? He hasn't even been in the Willows a full day..

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 am

Having found a shady spot beneath a large succulent plant, Josephine lay beneath its offering cover with the group’s three youngest pups. She had bolted upright at the sound of Tank’s urgent alert call about finding Olivia but she hadn’t dared venture away from her spot or leave the pups unattended. She’d find out soon enough about the joyous reunion but for now she had to concentrate on keeping adventurous Pippin out of the direct sunlight.

Grouchy from being made to walk so far, Merry sprawled in the shade uninterested in playing with his brother or Root Beer.

Having found a small depression in the sand on the edge of the shadow, Pippin hunkered down in the hole and cunningly waited for Root Beer to wander over to him. As soon as his playmate was close enough he’d pounce...
Expecting Root Beer to meet him face on, Pippin squealed in surprise as the other youngster had snuck up on him from behind and was playfully nipping him on the back of the neck.
Determined, Pippin scrabbled to turn around in his small hole, he wouldn’t give up on a play fight unless he came out victorious.

In close proximity to the group, Kir Royale watched the five individuals get noticed by what appeared to be the dominant couple. The elegant, sleek and authoritive Lumina seemed well placed as the matriarch of the family where as the coat of the male shared similar traits to his own. Maybe he was once a bachelor of the desert too.
Determined not to be discouraged, he’d have to be patient any maybe try a bolder approach to get noticed and possibly accepted.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Noticing Josephine laying in the shade of some vegetation on the periphery of the mob, Lancaster decides to accompany her, gladly putting the responsibility to keep her and their unborn pups safe upon himself. He passionately touches his nose to hers as a way of giving her a kiss before flopping down on his stomach in the soft, warm sand next to her, chuckling in amusement as he witnesses the pups' adorable antics. It won't be long before more little ones will be engaging in adorable play fights before the eyes of the mob.

Tank has his head hung low in sorrow. He emits a subdued vocalization, explaining to Clover that Keeko had vanished. His fate is unknown, but it's possible he's still alive out there somewhere. Maybe someday he'll return to the mob, but only time will tell. Making eye contact with Lucky after having heard his query, Tank explains to the male that Keeko was the previous dominant male. He was a phenomenal patriarch, but his reign came to an abrupt end not too long ago when he mysteriously vanished. More or likely he got separated from the mob while foraging too intently or something. Tank doesn't believe he was dispatched by a predator. The Willows would've known if that transpired, wouldn't they?

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Sighing, Lucky returned to his post as sentry. There was too much reuniting going on right now, and he found himself alienated from the rest of the Willows clan. He knew nobody here, really, and he definitely didn't know these meerkats who were just now making their way back to the Willows.

Chloe watches. She's heard other members speak wistfully of them before, although she has never met them herself. She returns to foraging, not that concerned with the events going on around her. She finds herself a millipede and rubs it in the sand, removing the dangerous toxins from it's protective outer shell. Digging in to another course of her breakfast she gobbles it down, filling up already.

Tuck rests the tip of his tail on Clover's shoulder. He can sense Keeko is gone, as well as Buckeye. They've been gone for some time... They were mere juveniles when they left the Willows. They're adults now... Things change often in the Kalahari. He's sad to know the meerkats who he grew up knowing are gone, but he's sure the new pair are good souls. They wouldn't be leading the Willows if they weren't.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

Pancake

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 25
Location : Treasure Town!

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Clover sighs softly. Well... There's nothing she can do about it. Indeed, all the members she knew and trusted are long gone now... But she still has Tuck. For her, that's enough for the moment. Chirping to the rest of the mob, she begins to forage for her friend... Clover wonders where her older sister is.

_________________
Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Mozart10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 pm

The two brothers, Charlie and Linus wandered about into the territory. Of course, they knew not to get too close to spark rage and get driven off. They weren't roving, just looking for a new home. Charlie stayed calm and relaxed throughout the venture, in fact, they both did. Lazy Linus hobbled along after his littermate. He was heftier than hs brother and sometimes it was just hard for him to keep up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 20
Location : Tornado Alley

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Tuck sticks close to Clover's side. He's determined to not leave her like he has before- it was a terrible mistake, and now that all the familiar faces are gone, he's going to do everything in his power to make sure they don't lose each other every again.

Lucky spots the two males. He issues alarm calls, warning the group. He realizes he's now dominant male, so if he is going to take matters into his own hands and prove he's a worthy male, he'll have no option but to handle this himself. He climbs down from his post and approaches the two, all the while scent marking the territory. He halts, awaiting signs of the males' intentions.


_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 pm

ooc: Waits for Night to post. =P

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

Night

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 31
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 pm

((OOC: Sorry, been busy.))

Lumina then walks over and scent marks Clover, making her a member of the Willows. Even though she was one before. Hearing Lucky, she looked over and spotted the two males. More members perhaps? She hoped so, despite this mob was a nice size, more members were always nice, especially males. More likely able to chase off pesty rovers.

Ashtail watches the two males, the Willows were popular today, weren't they?

Saja watches the two males, staying close to her father and especially her sister Olivia. She just came back, and Saja was going to make sure she wasn't going to loose her sister again.

Golden Sun, hearing the calls, awoke with a start and blinked. He poked his head out of his little shelter, looking about.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

Eclipse

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 21

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 am

Molly tilted her head. So many new members, she couldn't wait to get to know them though. The more the merrier, right?

Damien watched the new males, closely. Despite having just rejoined his long lost mob, he felt protective. Especially toward Evyenne. They really got to know each other during their time together.

Evyenne was near Damien, also watching. She felt safe around him, and like him, had special feelings toward him.

Olivia clung to her sister, feeling a bit paranoid. She got separated once, she didn't want to be taken from her father and sister again. Being away from them and being out in the harsh Kalahari, she never, ever wanted to be away from her small family ever again. Her father Tank, and her sister, Saja... they were all she had left now, since their mother vanished and their other three siblings were killed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Posts : 12425
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 am

ooc: It's okay Night.  =3

Tank watches the newly appointed subordinate males curiously, staying in close proximity to his daughters. They seem amiable and easygoing, which are dispositions that will certainly be accepted by the members of the mob. The mob could really use more males to assist in flushing pain in the tail rovers out of the territory and fend off rival mobs.

Lancaster is cuddling with his beloved Josephine on the periphery of the mob and hasn't noticed the arrival of two more foreign individuals.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 20th January
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» From cloudsdale with...Tools?
» Mythea Mycroft/Anthea
» Watchdogs OOC
» Alona the Eevee.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: