Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 am

Reapers

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Squirrel, Gingersnap........3 months 21 days
Raine, Lucifer Yamile, Malik, Kira ......... 1 month 27 day
Anyang.......... 30 days
Takanuva, Hidden, Karlyn.......... 26 Days
Mercury, Soviet, Torque, Sora, Riku....... 3 days ?

Due dates:
None

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 pm

ooc: I've decided to play Corson (Flower's character) again to help with activity here.

Corson sleeps contendedly, sandwitched between two Reaper members for warmth.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Ooc: Ok Yosh that’s ok. I’ll keep the one’s I’m covering here also otherwise the group could be very small.

Resting beside Corson, Bonnie is awake but unwilling to move just yet. The calm of the sleeping family is something she likes to savour and it’s usually the only time she feels part of the group.
The main reason she is still residing in this cold hearted group is the pups, especially Kira who like herself feels lost among a group that doesn’t recognise she exists.

Also wedged up against Corson’s hip, Kira twitched and whimpered in her sleep. Night after night she continued to dream the same dream, the one where Raine her spoilt sister took everything away from her and her mother Stormy would chase Bonnie out of the group.

Squirrel on the other hand wasn’t asleep like the other members of the group; she had already climbed over the mound of warm bodies and had made her way up the slope of the chamber to the surface. Another day, another patch of the desert to explore and climb over, that was the best start to any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Kara made her way through the sleeping meerkats to the warm sun,that covered her body. Squirrel is already up and Kara stayed close by watching over the Kalahari desert contently.This would be her first foraging trip with the mob,now she finally was able to get rid of the tick and fleas from the lack of grooming.Though for right now the little meerkat stayed bit farther from the group,giving everybody their space.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 pm

ooc: Okie dokie. =)

Corson shifts his weight, positioning himself laying flat on his right side. He's mentally conscious but his eyes stay closed, not ready to get motivated yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Kara shook a little bit,impatient to get the foraging party started but she had no control over it so she had to be patient and wait it out,as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Stormy awoke last, her eyes groggy. She could tell her mob was impatient with her, yet she didn't really care. It had been several days since she had last seen Scary, but the Reapers needed to grow more, but she didn't have anyone. The idea of mating with her subordinate males made her wrinkle her nose. Scary was dominant for a reason, not them. She rolled her eyes and issued lead calls, heading out without looking back to see if she was being followed.

ooc: Have Pancake's characters been dispersed?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Corson immediately follows Stormy, eager to sate his hunger.

ooc: I think so, but she's been on and off about continuing to role play here. I guess we can say they're in the group. She may decide to come back and reclaim her characters.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:24 pm

ooc: Until then, let's say Scary has left to go roving and dominant spot is open.

Raine follows her mother, wondering what the day will hold. She eyes the new female. She actually finds her intriguing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:27 pm

ooc: Okay, that sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Stormy stopped in an overground patch of grass. The greenery around her made her hiss. It felt all sweet and warm when everything was bright and lush like this. She liked the surplus of food, yet not what provided the food for her and the jaws of the other Reapers. Sighing, she got to digging as her group fanned out around her. The thought of her without a dominant male was not sitting well with the iron lady. She needed one, and quickly. Her group was shrinking, and the only way to bring them back was with pups.

Raine stopped beside her mother, softly peeping to ask where her father was. Instead, her bitter mother kicked sand into her young pup's face. Raine sighed. It was typical of her. Or maybe, she was just being hard on her, as it was no secret Stormy was grooming her to take over way down the sandy road.

Karlyn was sitting on the burrow mouth, watching with her small eyes as her family vanished in the distance. Five days ago her and her siblings had padded into the sunlight for the first time. She liked it better in the burrow. She cool dank darkness was more comforting to the tiny female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Once Stormy halted her mob in an area abundant in vegetation, Corson immediately commences his search for morsels, sniffing the ground frequently and shoveling into the earth when he detected the scent of quarry. He extracts a large beetle from the ground and devours it quickly. Corson is apathetic about the Scary's disappearance. He never really formed a cordial bond with the dominant male, therefore is not concerned about his welfare. Meh, he's sure Scary's fine. He's a big, strong male certainly capable of taking care of himself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm

ooc: Is there anyone here who would like to play a DM? It may or may not be permanent. Could we possibly offer a new member a positon, or Meyerm or Night, if they're still around?

Stormy digs up a scorpion. For her first catch of the day, she's rather overjoyed, and quickly removes the toxic stinger. However, considering she's been in a bitter mood recently, she takes her sweet time with the scorpion, devouring it slowly. She wasn't sure it was still alive after a little while, but she liked the feeling. It was most likely the genes of her grandmother kicking in. Her mother, Umber, was not what a Tempest, her natal mob, should have in a dominant. There was a reason her mother's sister killed her. It was Stormy's grandmother who lead them to power. She wasn't sure if her group was still around, her aunt had probably run them into the ground. That was why she was determined to bring the Reapers to glory.

Raine, watching her mother becoming lost in thought, snatches the fourth of the scorpion the dominant female had failed to eat. Her young daughter engulfed the rest quickly, darting away to avoid a lecture.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 pm

ooc: Either one of them would be fine. I was thinking of bringing Quagmire back here to fill in the position but we'll see what the others think. =3

In his left peripheral vision, Corson sees a creature of some sort scurrying directly towards him and turns his head, smirking menacingly as he made visual contact with a barking gecko. How unlucky. The foolish reptile just sealed its fate by heading in his direction. Tragic, isn't it? Before the gecko could react, Corson swiftly catches it between his scraggy teeth and began devouring it in delight, oblivious to Stormy being deep in thought about her past.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Raine whined. She was hungry. Or was supposed to be hungry.

Stormy rolled her eyes at her daughter's whining. Raine was getting old enough to be able to feed herself. Quickly she clawed the sandy ground, digging up a small millipede for her daughter. Stormy rolled it around the sand to remove the toxins, getting rougher than what should be done. Her daughter continued to whine that she wanted a scorpion. Stormy was oblivious it was she who had nabbed the remainder of her first catch.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am

OOC: I wouldn't mind bringing in Nexxon, Stormy- He hasn't been accepted into the Phantoms, so I thought, why not? I was going to have him come here on a roving trip anyways. But, Yosh, you can bring in Quagmire if you wish(: I don't want to steal DM position away from you xD I also moved Nexxon over to the rovers section as well as updated his bio.

Runt stumbled after Stormy, waking up rather early. He fell behind, but was determined to stay with his adoptive group nonetheless.

A shadowy figure lurked behind a tall patch of grass, black orbs intently fixed on the one known as Stormy. With no obvious dominant male present, his goal would be achieved rather easily. And perhaps the reward would be more than just a few more little Nexxons running around, terrorizing the kalahari- Perhaps he could take the Dominant Male position for himself. He grinned at the idea before poking his black nose through the grass and chirping softly at Stormy, hoping no one else would notice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 am

ooc: Nah, you can have Nexxon establish dominance. I initially planned to move Quagmire to Linklu and I'm leaning more towards that than keeping him here.

The upper half of Corson's body is submerged in the ground, focused on locating delicious scented quarry a possible 3 inches below. He's unaware of roving male Nexxon's presence.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 pm

ooc: You know you guys could have contacted me, I haven't been dead, LOL... I thought this place died for good is all.

I'm pretty sure I dispersed Scary already...

Didn't Makuta and Stormy mate? I was so sure they did... I really wanted a pup from that litter when the time comes...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 pm

ooc: They did, and I believe the litter would have been born like the rest of the ones recently... Yosh, would it be okay to say Stormy and Makuta had a litter? I do remember them mating... If not, we can say Stormy is heavily pregnant but Nexxon can still establish dominance and father the next litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 pm

ooc: Sure. I believe Makuta did mate with Stormy but it was a while ago so it seems vague. Either way, their litter can already be born.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 pm

ooc: Um, can we say that they're 3 days old like the rest then? The pups would be, like, teenagers now.  O-O (they mated January 4th, just checked)

Either way... Won't this be fun >3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 pm

ooc: YES. I'm going to say there's five pups, because I can expect they'll be in high demand. >Very Happy

Stormy hears the peep and looks up. She has five pups, three days of age, back in the burrow. By some of the black pelts, she just knows that they are children of Makuta. Imagining all the evil they could do against other mobs makes her mouth form into a sadistic smile. She will make the others cower. She sees the black eyes of another male. She's now ready to mate again, and the opportunity to grow her mob even more never seems like something negative. She approaches the brush, as they had been in need of a new dominant male. She was plotting something to test his ability as a member, as well as a potential mate.

ooc: What should her test be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:51 am

Guntram ~

It seemed they had forgotten about him, Makuta. He had disappointed him. He had not seen the black pelted hellion for a while, not only that but the female he was supposed to 'impress' did not show herself just yet. Lumbering eyes moved around, getting the figurine around him attached to his mind. Just where was she? He could smell her scent as it flooded into his nostrils. It was great, and he could tell that she was none other than the Dominant Female. It was not only that but the scent of an rogue male would dance upon his nostrils, snorts of disgust would be let out from his mouth. Leaving him to stand up, and track the nuisance. Did not take long as the chirping noise would hit his ears, rushing forwards at the rover arks of authority would rip from his larynx in pure rage; I suggest you go somewhere else with such lustful desire, before I decide to leave you castrated.

Occ: I am very confused 0-0 lol, just came back now; and it's nice seeing the site even more active than before. Any way can someone tell me what's happening? =)

Last edited by Poops on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 am

ooc: A rover named Nexxon is loitering on the fringes of the mob, looking to possibly take male dominance. It seemed you kinda disappeared so we had move on. The dominant female Stormy had been pregnant for a while and gave birth to a litter of pups that were by fathered Pancake's character Makuta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 am

Occ: Oh the thing is that I was waiting for activity to come back to the site, I would really like to keep up with what Guntram was doing; or is it too late?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next