Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Teetsie is distracted with the playfight of sorts playing out before her eyes, thus prompting her to fail to notice the new meerkats approaching her family. She continues to eye the battle intently, curious...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Precarious Situation has quickly entered the RIM state of sleep and hadn't felt Spitefire's partial, half-hearted nuzzle of affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Titus and Sabella edged closer to the group. Titus kept signaling to Sabella to keep back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Sockdolager watches Makuta and Varjack fight. He growls silently under his breath. He hated this mob, with all his passion.

Agnah sticks close to her brother, sharing the same feelings as him.

Nukpana kept watching the fight, his mismatched eyes widen with interest.

Pandora, however, faintly picked up two scents: Strangers. This could be interesting, for her. She swallows down the last of a meal she had found and sneaked off to investigate these two strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Titus could hear battle cries in the distance and knew that meerkats were fighting of course. His paws itched to join in because that's just how he was, but around here, he had to show some courtesy first.

Sabella chittered annoyingly to her older brother. She was getting tired and hungry, but knew not to show signs of weakness. She had been evicted from their old home from fighting too much. Titus came with her to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Precarious Situation continues to sleep in the safe embrace of Spitfire, unaware two foreigners are on the periphery of the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Teetsie lacks an attention span of great length and gets up, struggling to come across something to preoccupy herself with until the pace of the fighting picks up again. She's currently oblivious to the fact strangers are intruding on her territory, but in the mob's weakened state, she's in a higher stance to accept them without second thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:31 pm

ooc: Sorry, I'm waiting for Poops to reply. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Titus notices Teetsie on the horizon and motions for Sabella to follow him over to her cautiously.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 am

Content that the pups were sound asleep and comforted, Spitfire awoke from her katnap and scurried back through the burrow complex back out onto the warm sandy surface. Scanning the vicinity, all was still exceedingly quiet and boring apart from a herd of Gemsbok that were grazing nearby flicking their tails to try and keep cool. Even with their long pointed horns, they were far enough away from the burrow to cause any particular concern.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 am

Precarious Situation doesn't feel Spitfire leave, as she is in a deep state of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:01 am

Sockdolager looked around. 'Cause of everyone being focused on the fighting, he could easily sneak away. But... he chooses not to. He's far too young... And even if his sister did join him, they'd have a slim chance of survival. He has to be patient, and wait until he's older and has a better chance at surviving the harshness of the Kalahari.

Agnah just wishes she and her brother could just leave and never look back. But yes, she and he were too young to handle themselves. For now, anyhow.

Nukpana kept watching the fight.

Pandora, meanwhile, has spotted Titus and Sabella. She smirks. Well, well, look at what the jackal dragged in. Perhaps she could have a little "fun" with these two before they joined the mob.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Kye emerged behind Spitfire, anything but tired. She churred a greeting before standing up on her small legs and looking around, soon catching sight of the strange creatures her pupsitter had spotted. Turning to see what Spitfire's reaction was to their presence, she noted it was dismissive and so she felt at ease. Kye began to dig at the sand before laying down, enjoying the sun that proceeded to warm her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4