Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

Teetsie nods briskly to Makuta before issuing lead calls. It's time they head out to eat, as even though her pups were born three days ago, she stills feels like she could devour a lion. She sees most of her small mob has surfaced so she heads out towards a patch of greenery that looks promising of a stomach-filling breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Makuta nods to Teetsie in agreement.  He glances at Spitfire, looks like she's babysitting.  He waits for all the members to follow.  With so many pups this may be difficult.  Someone needs to keep an eye out for danger.  The pups may wander off.  And Teetsie has the job of leading the group.  He needs to stay alert...

Katsumi waits for Latika before following, head down and tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Pelting of a cobalt haze in which clung to the Authoritative rippled through the dimensions of light to dark, the overlapping shadows in adversity to the beaming sunlight, in which infringed the pathways of the darkness the Midnight's lair possessed, overpowering and dominating as if a lit flame to frigid ice. Conflicting shades now protruded across the ceasing beast in knife-like patterns, rifted light now set ablaze behind him, unevenly outlining masculine build. Grains of ancient and eroded sediments crunched beneath massive mitts, golden-brown debris identified simply as 'sand' within the feline universe, vast and abundant known to endlessly coat the coastlines with its silky materials. Luminous gaze now set across the floor his pads stood upon, picking out the decorative and colorful shards in which projected ruggedly from the sand with a raspy purr that soon would arise from the depths of the larynx, jet-black tailpiece winding around and neatly latching around his frontals with ease. Looking to Teetsie he would issue an simple greeting; his mannerism the epitome of what the Midnights was all about. Eerie.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Sockdolager and Angah follow after Teetsie, hungry and eager to fill their bellies.

Two figures, meanwhile, were in the destined forging grounds the Midnights were going to. A male and a female, and from the looks of them, both were twins. The male was forging eagerly while the female kept an eye out. Her orange and green orbs scan the area as her brother forged. Pandora was no fool, she knew this place had to belong to a mob. She was able to smell the scents. Either her brother Nukpana knew or just didn't care. Stupid brute. If it wasn't for her, he would of perished long ago. Pandora kept looking around, knowing eventually... they would encounter the said mob who possibly owned this land.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Teetsie stops as she catches a scent on the air... she can tell it is meerkat, and doesn't smell like any other mob. It's most likely loners. Good. They could join and that's more in her ranks at her disposal... She climbs up onto a jagged treestump and tries to see whom the scent belongs to, yet can see no such creature. Confused, she issues a few more lead calls, encouraging her family to follow her deeper into the heart of the territory as well as alert the loners of her presence... If they meant no harm, good. If they meant trouble, they had found it...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:27 am

Watching as the group left the burrow vicinity without her, Spitfire cursed to herself. Shoot! now she’d have to stay behind and watch Teetsie’s little darlings do nothing but whimper and wiggle around. Disappointed she collapsed on the sand and placed her head against the warm ground, this was going to be a boring day and she wouldn't have much time to find food for herself either.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am

Makuta stands up on a fallen tree, scanning the area.  He scented it too.  He thought he saw movement... He had seen four meerkats a few days ago.  No strangers to him.  Bloodbath and Rip were his relatives, the result of a roving excursion with his son Rahkshi.  Bloodbath was his daughter, Rip his grandson.  Two others, Microbee and Marobene, had seemed familiar to him whenever he checked on them, but he didn't know much about them... But he knew they would all make excellent Midnights.  He hoped to find them... But the scents didn't match any of them at first.  Now he's sensed them.  He scans the area eagerly.

ooc: Nini, I'll let you get yours over with first.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:04 am

Sockdolager and Agnah spot the two 'kats. Oh no, more bad members? They hoped not...

Pandora hears Teetsie's calls and looks toward there. Aha, so a mob did own this land. Curses. But at the same time... Perhaps she and Nukpana could finally find a home? Hopefully. She nudges her brother before showing submission.

Nukpana was about to devour a centipede he had found until his sister nudged him. He was distracted, causing his meal to escape. He growls at her, what was that- What, why was she showing submission? Finally, he spots the Midnights. Uh oh. While he wanted to pick a fight, and even though he can be down right idiotic, even he knew he couldn't take on a mob. But this one was small... and had few adults. With a grunt, he shows submission alongside Pandora. He also notices the lack of a DM from the looks of things... He smirks to himself. A possible chance... no doubt...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Teetsie decides to approach the two strangers in he territory. She does not decide to wardance, as it might scare them away, and she's fully aware of the fact her mob needs members to raise her children. Her four three-day old pups need babysitters- a job Teetsie can't do herself. Instead, she does not alert the rest of her family, but slips down the twisted branch and heads towards them with Makuta at her side.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:33 pm

ooc: What's funny is I had a Midnight pup named Nukpana once.  xD

bic: Makuta, distracted by the Graveyard scents, glances at Teetsie.  He eagerly follows right behind her.  He stares at Pandora and Nukpana with his bloody gaze.  Every tiny movement is information he takes in, evaluating.  Back home this would be a critical moment for any new member.  But he wouldn't be allowed to take things to his preferences here.  But if there was one thing he knew how to do, it was how to measure potential...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Teetsie decides to accept Pandora quickly. She doesn't want to give any second thoughts- her children need babysitters and her mob needs warriors and she has faith these two will do the job. She roughly hipslams Pandora before chin swiping her, smothering the new Midnight in her scent. Seeing Varjack is not present at the time, she accepts Nukpana as well, as he seems equally as promising as his sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Precarious Situation chirrs incessantly, wanting to feed. She's really hungry! She's unaware of the events transpiring above ground.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 am

((OOC: Is that so Pan? XD I chose it since its meaning fits the character perfectly. XP))

Sockdolager and Agnah watch as Teetsie accepts the twins. While they needed more adults, these two seemed to give the young siblings a bad vibe...

Pandora smirks, she likes Teetsie already. Just the way she accepted herself and her brother already gave her plenty of information. This DF wasn't a softie, and she could see it in this female's eyes. They were hard, cold, mercliess... Just what Pandora liked in a leader. She and her brother were lucky, finding a mob they'll no doubt fit in with perfectly.

Nukpana doesn't do much as he's accepted, unlike his sister, he doesn't see much with Teetsie, but no doubt he'll come to respect her sooner or later. He wasn't the calculating type like his sister. Oh no, he loved action. That spoke many words, and action would be what would earn his respect and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Two females.  They were smaller than most, especially one... But they were squabbling.  

Where are we going? 
Somewhere! 
Well, I know that, idiot! What are we doing anyways?! 
Trying to find a safe place.  
I wanna go back to the Graveyards.  It's boring without Reaper.
Too bad.  Keep going!
Face it, Microbee.  We're lost! 
Of course we're lost, pupbrain! This is enemy territory! 
Stop being such a know-it-all! 
Stop pushing me around, Marobene! 
Make me!
Fine, I will!

There's the crumble of rustled brush as the two tumble right into the center of the group.  Snarling, they slash at eachother angrily, unaware that they even came across the Midnights.

Makuta chuckled.  Right on cue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Varjack

They had obviously not caught scent of him. It was expected. The male knew very much of his skills, after all an mind of intellect should know. Limbs of spider like features would quickly move along the pavement, his silhouette an blur towards wandering eyes as he would dash and then disappear once more with the shelter the tall grasses provided. It was then that most of them would fall upon his visage, the one that caught his eye even more being an jet pelted male. That was an new one. But even then who was he to judge, his own pelt was pretty unique also. Too unique if one may say. The scents would flood into his nostrils, to be remembered carefully. Slowly standing to full height and advancing forward he would make his presence known, an blood curling smile of mischief revealing in his features. He already had ideas lurking around his head; ambition truly was dangerous. Slowly he would take an position of submission. An position of shame in his eyes, he was too much of an ambitious and power hungry individual to just do the position of submission so normally but then again he was also a master mind and it was required of him to not be seen as an threat, it was then he would play the waiting game. Just waiting for his  new 'home' to take him in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Teetsie was rather startled when two bickering individuals came tumbling through the scrub by her family. She glanced to Makuta to see he looked perfectly calm, so she attempted to mirror him. She caught another scent and saw as a blue-gray pelted male approached submissively. She grinned. He was rather attractive. She nodded curtly to Makuta before approaching the male. She sniffed him all over, drinking in the new scent he brought. He just had an air to him that attracted the dominant female. She snickered and chinswiped him, adding her scent as well as that of the Midnights to him. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 am

Back at the burrow Spitfire scrabbled around in the dust trying to catch the scent of anything edible that may have been stupid enough to come to close to the perimeter of the burrow. She knew she should be standing on sentry duty but hunger was causing too much of a distraction at the minute.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 am

Latika took shelter under a drie doring, waiting for her golden-pelted brother. Today was the day they'd make their escape, she could sense it. She loved the feeling. Finally, finally, she'd be free of the dreaded Midnights once and for all.

Teetsie returns to the mob and digs into the sand, hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Precarious Situation continues her incessant begging vocalizations. When is someone gonna feed her?! She's unaware the babysitter is more concerned about her own hunger than the needs of the defenseless pups in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Microbee and Marobene both fight over a millipede, tugging at it angrily.

Makuta rolls his eyes and watches over the group.

Katsumi smiles softly to his sister, ready for this...

Pulse doesn't growl, she's silent... She bumps into her sister, annoyed with her begging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Latika nods in return. She's never left the family before, but she doubts they will notice her and Katsumi's absence, and if they do, will not care. She takes a deep breath and returns to her feet. They have a long journey to the Linklu study range.

Teetsie finds herself a delectable scorpion in the sand. She disarms it quickly with her sharp fangs before gulping it down. Her pups, even though three days old, have her working up a fierce appetite she simply can't fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Varjack

An smile would shift upon his features at his success, not only that but he had seemed to get himself a new 'whore'. He was certainly liking his chances, but even then he did not dare underestimate the scenario he was currently in; weather he was being victorious or not. Knowing of how long he has traveled, he would find himself something to eat not taking long and just requiring some minor digging. It involved him using his digits to crush the skull of the scorpion, making sure to pin it's silhouette with the mass of his paw. Looking in front of him he would notice Teetsie, leading him to close in upon her. Slightly circling her he would stop to drop the scorpion in front of her, wanting to test that charismatic charm of his. Now, Now would you mind telling me why an queen is looking for some grub? Don't you have pawns to do such simple stuff for you?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Teetsie's ears perked up as she heard a voice she'd heard a few times before. It was Varjack, a male whom had joined her mob some time before. After the vanishing of her past three mates, Teetsie's seen all the reason to feast her eyes upon this male with the unique pelt. Makuta's made it clear he has a family, and thus Teetsie does not want to intervene or cause trouble with his family and mate. She flashes Varjack her teeth in a mixture of a friendly and borderline flirtatious way. We don't have enough meerkats around here as it is. I would rather feed myself, as only Teetsie knows what Teetsie likes. She brushed her tail under his chin. And I think I see a few things right now. She knew she'd need a dominant male once Makuta returned to his family, and Varjack seemed like an ideal partner. Maybe it was best she made her intentions clear now.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Swallowing the last of plump grub she had luckily found, Spitfire smacked her teeth and lips together content for the moment with the taste of success on her tongue. Still the surrounding horizon remained predator free but it certainly wasn't peaceful. Even as she edged into the mouth of the burrow Precarious Situation's cries were faint but annoyingly persistent.
Heading below she guessed she had to give them some of her attention.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Makuta glances over at Varjack.  His crimson glare is focused on the dark male.  He doesn't smirk.  Right now, he feels as if he's the mob's protector.  And an ambitious dominant male is not what he wants.  Ambition for power is something that annoys him.  He won't step down until he's sure.  Slowly, he approaches Varjack, and stops a short ways away from him... Usually, he would be testing a potential dominant but doesn't want to overuse his position here.  Though, back home, fights are a family activity, and he misses it dearly... He circles Varjack, observing him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next