Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Precarious Situation's begging vocalizations had temporarily ceased when she was bumped by her litter sister, but have resumed at a slightly louder pitch. She won't stop squealing until she gets something in her stomach! Luckily Spitfire has entered the burrow and will surely give the little annoyance what she wants shortly and shut her up.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Sockdolager watches the new male, tense.

Agnah stays near her brother.

Nukpana also watches Varjack, his mismatched orbs narrowed.

Pandora was busy forging, not giving a jackal's butt about the new male.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 am

Teetsie takes note of Makuta. Inside, she wants to growl and tell him to get away, but she secretly fears him to a degree. If he has plans for Varjack she won't intervene, unless he attempts to slaughter the male she's now laid her eyes upon. When Makuta will leave the Midnights she'll need a mate and dominant male, and if he kills Varjack she jusst might not have one. Growling to herself the dominant female slips into the shadows of a drie doring, watching intently.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Reluctantly at first to curl herself around Teetsie's new pups, Spitfire gave in to Precarious Situation's begging and snuggled down beside them. She wasn't sure how much nourishment she'd be able to provide for them by allolactating but as the only babysitter and currently one of the only subordinate females in the Midnights, she had to do the best she could for the pups, whether her selfish side wanted to or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Feeling warmth emanating from the body lightly pressing against her, Precarious Situation immediately ceased her begging vocalizations and soon located a teat from which she began to feed happily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 am

Makuta glances at Teetsie, amusement glimmering in his crimson eyes.  He's not stupid.  He knows Teetsie needs a dominant male.  He only wants to find out more about Varjack.  His way is to observe, and to fight.  That's how he works.  But, he doesn't assume that Teetsie wants that, so he just watches Varjack, sitting down with his tail curled over his paws... A devilish grin is on the black male's face... He's enjoying himself.  He doesn't intend to overrule Teetsie's decision.  Though the 'you're a male so your opinion doesn't matter' idea is something he hates more than anything... He has no proof that Teetsie thinks that, but if she does, his patience will begin to run thin.  He doesn't HAVE to be here.  He has his own mob to take care of.  He selflessly offered to help.  When he doesn't feel appreciated he doesn't see a reason to offer his services.

Microbee and Marobene are still fighting. They accidentally bump into the Drie Doring bush but pay little attention to their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 am

Teetsie's eyes meet Makuta's blood red orbs and smirks. She know little about this male, but she finds him intriguing to say the least. She notices he halts his circling of Varjack and she sighs, a mixture of relief and disappointment. Maybe she shouldn't have stepped in. They gaze at each other for a moment like that before she breaks the stare and returns to observing Varjack and Makuta both. Today seems a little bit too boring for her liking, but her mob's small and they need to recover before doing anything brash.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:29 am

Varjack

Tension. The smell lurked about the area around him, covering his nostrils with their almost disgusting scent. It was not disgusting because of the smell but disgusting because it obviously meant that someone was opposed to what he was doing, he wished he could draw them out only to strike and set an example for the Midnights but that was not possible not with the odds he was facing against, strike and kill or not the mob would side with the older subordinate not only that but considered Dominant Male it was how it always went, it would mean he would have to win their hearts but that was not the time for such an thing. Looking slightly to his back he would notice the midnight pelted savage only to release an so called 'fake' smile "See something you like?" Turning back to Teetsie he would perform an curt bow before chuckling and then disappearing from her sight, leaving her with the prey he had caught for her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Makuta chuckles at the male.  But, he doesn't give an answer.  He's bored too and a little 'playfight' couldn't hurt anyone.  He longs to test this male himself but doesn't want to upset Teetsie...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:08 pm

ooc: Teetsie thought he was gonna kill him. A Playfight would be fine, he'd just have to make it clear! AND LOL 5000TH POST IN MIDNIGHTS GUYS.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 pm

ooc: But Makuta doesn't know that. lD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Precarious Situation ceases feeding from Spitfire, feeling full. She curls up and quickly drifts off to sleep now that her hunger has been sated.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:25 am

Teetsie looks to Makuta. She sits back down, wondering what he was planning to do earlier. She's decided she won't do anything unless he tries to kill or severely wound Varjack. She lashes her tail and smirks to the slightest degree, showing hints of her yellowed fangs. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 am

Makuta nods quietly to Teetsie. His serious expression is gone. It's now replaced by a devilish grin. He stares at Varjack for a moment before lunging at him, fangs bared and ready to fight. He bites Varjack for a moment before stepping back, to see the males' response. This is how he does things. But again, back home, fighting is a sport, not a means of punishment, attack, or even a test of skills. He does this for fun. But now, how Varjack responds is vital, for Makuta first impressions are very important.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Sockdolager and Angah only watch, wondering what Makuta was up to..

Nukpana notices and takes interest almost instantly. He's the type who loves action, it spoke loudest among words.

Pandora, meanwhile, still showed no interest and continued to forge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Teetsie relaxes, a slight smirk present on her face while she devilishly snickers. She drags her claws through the stand, infatuated by what is going on before her eyes. This could get good. As long as Varjack won't die from this, she's perfectly contempt with it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm

With the young pups finally satisfied, Spitfire closed her eyes and curled her body tightly around them. The little darlings maybe weren't so bad when they were quiet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Precarious Situation nestles up against Spitfire, settling down for a nap, the feeling of being full sedating her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Latika takes a deep breath and takes one final wistful glance back on the Midnights land. She feels no sorrow or pangs of homesickness as she crosses the border... She's fully aware she'll never be returning and couldn't be more contempt. Her and Katsumi will find a better home, wherever it may be. Her mother will be just a ghost of the past, becoming ever more transparent with the passing of time until she is no longer there... She exits Midnights land for the final time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Varjack

The royal prick of course did not accept someone attacking him but oh well, wisdom told him it was a little test they was putting up for him. Even then he would return the hell brought upon him. He would notice the slight hesitation in the bite, taking advantage of the offense being a direct attack he would follow Makuta as he would dash back at full speed, only to connect his shoulder at Makuta's chest to wind him and possibly knock him over which would be rather possible considering the strength Varjack held due to his thick finesse. It was a basic attack and only meant to figure out the opponent's fighting style; tooth and claw would not be used just yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Teetsie continued to watch. Varjack and Makuta seemed to have equal brains, but whom would come out on top in the battle? She was almost positive this was a mere test of Varjack's ability, yet she was tightening her muscles in the case she was required to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Makuta had not hesitated... Merely waited for a response.  He sneered as he was knocked over.  He got up quickly, and stared into Varjack's eyes.  Any other male might show anger.  But not Makuta.  He had the most satisfied expression.  He was actually enjoying this. Back at home, at any given time subordinates would be fighting, whether over food, a disagreement, or more commonly for the fun of it.  This was like a hobby for him.  He observed Varjack's every move.  His posture is simple as he chirps, Well done, new recruit.  You've responded well.  Let's see what you've got... I haven't played around with anyone in a while.
By Teetsie's behavior he knew this wasn't normal.  And it wasn't.  He hasn't found a single mob like the Shadow Deaths yet, even one that was male dominated.  That record would likely not be broken.  No surprises there.

Makuta swats at Varjack lightly.  He doesn't want to seriously injure new material.  He wants to save his energy for when he gets to know them a bit better, his attacks are all mock moves to stimulate Varjack.  He is capable of so much more, but when Makuta goes easy on someone, he's doesn't go all-out, but it is a slightly milder version of his true battle mode.  He's aching to fight but that isn't an option just yet...

Microbee and Marobene stare at the fight... They growl, Reaper never would have allowed such fighting... It's strange to them!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Precarious Situation has drifted off to sleep and will hopefully remain asleep for the rest of the day, giving her babysitters a reprieve from her eardrum shattering vocalizations.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 am

Feeling the pups gently snoozing beside her, Spitfire rested comfortably in the sleeping chamber. She could get used to easy days like this relaxing but maybe it would take her stomach longer to get used to the idea. Opening one eye just a fraction, she nuzzled Precarious Situation and froze in mid action. It was her sister Vixen who would have been all over the pups like a rash, fussing over them and loving them.....was she now going soft too?
Shuddering, she rested herself back down and tried to ignore any other memories about her past family. Teetsie and the Midnights were her new group now, even if they were only small in numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Titus and his sister Sabella roamed the outskirts of the mob territory. As soon as they entered, Titus chirped at Sabella to let her know of their whereabouts. He was much older than his younger sister and had experience in things like this, but of course once Sabella had been evicted from a prior home, Titus couldn't stand to watch her be kicked out and decided to go with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next