Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Jupiter hears Elena and stops grooming. Spotting Layla, she goes over to investigate.

Topaz was busy cuddling with Sanders and Jet, failing to hear Elena's alarm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 am

(( Okay. Thanks for the info! ))

Cakester sits down besides Jupiter's side.
He is very unsure of what to do at the moment, so he begins to claw designs into the sandy ground.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Dozing against Topaz, Jet’s eyes heavily kept opening and closing. The exhaustion of the day’s foraging trip had once again caught up on the small pup and although he would have liked to stay awake with the others for awhile longer his eyes had the upper hand.

Noticing Jet’s head droop, Sanders nuzzled Topaz’s shoulder and stood to his feet. He knew it wasn’t safe to sleep on the surface and to ensure that he would personally take his brother below ground and cuddle up with him down there. There would be plenty of time to be around the adults in the morning and he was sure that Topaz would ultimately join them.
Nudging Jet roughly to rouse him from slumber, Sanders motioned for Topaz to follow before wandering in the direction of the burrow mouth.

Yawning, Jet slowly clambered to his tiny feet and plodded slowly after Sanders, stopping occasionally to look for Topaz to ensure she was following,
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 am

At the sound of the alarm call, Cloud Catcher stops grooming. He follows Jupiter, in case she needs any help.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Layla rolls onto her back as Jupiter approaches, chittering submissively.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Once done inspecting the new female, Jupiter scent marks her, welcoming her to the Comets.

Topaz carefully stretched out, trying to render the pain she'd endure for doing this and it worked luckily. Once done, she eagerly goes after Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:11 am

Seeing that Jupiter accepted Layla, Cloud Catcher chirps a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 am

Layla groomed Jupiter's chin and neck, thanking her. She paused, turning to Cloud Catcher, and returned the greeting. "H-hello," She chirped nervously and quietly, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Cakester quietly digs at the soft pile of sand, very lonesome and bored.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 am

Settling comfortably in the middle of the empty chamber, Sanders yawned and instantly found his face plunged into Jet’s fur as his younger brother clambered onto his back. He should have known it was going to happen what with the ritual habit that Jet was waiting for Topaz so he could squeeze in the middle of the both but unexpectedly it had startled him.
He adored his sweet little brother and just as importantly felt a similar way about Topaz, every waking moment he felt blessed for having their company and less and less he dwelled on finding missing Badru.

Hearing Jet squeak a delighted sound, Sanders smiled warmly as Topaz entered the chamber to join them. For another night his life felt a step closer to being complete again.

(Winding down my posts here so we can be ready for a new day)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:47 pm

ooc: I'm reconsidering taking Nashita back, but she's gonna be relocated to Linklu where I may have her immigrate into the Kitties.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 am

ooc: I'm sure that's not a problem Yosh, speak to Night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

OOC: hey guys. could someone please update on all that has happened here so far? thanks! c:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

ooc: Most of us are unsure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 am

OOC: would it possibly be time to move onto the next day? if not then, okay... but anyways, thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:04 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I think calling it a day and starting a fresh, new one would help a bit.)

Laylah watched her new mob, willing to follow them wherever they may want to go. She drifted towards the outskirts of the mob to be alone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

ooc: It probably wouldn't make much of a difference. This RP day has been going on since November of 2011. XD With only two people RPing here currently, it'd take an eternity to get the next one started and for us to cover every single inactive character would be overwhelming. X_X What this site needs is another Admin. It doesn't look like Dipsy will be returning any time soon. She hasn't visited here since October 2012, and with no one here with the ability to ban right now, this site is vulnerable to trouble making role players. If one happens to register in the near future, they'll butcher the role play. Also, if we decide to create more boards, we'd an Admin for that, too.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:51 am

ooc: I've sent you a message Yoshkat about this. I think it's best if we can start a new day then at least everyone will know what's happening again.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:29 pm

(OOC: Jeeze, lol! That's a long time xD And yeah, that's true :/ I think activity may pick up this summer. And yeah, more admins would probably help. (Btw, congrats on becoming one!! c: ) And wonderful -_- Hopefully none find this site.. I hope Dipsy returns soon D:)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:00 pm

(ooc: With Topaz being moved to Linklu, I'm considering moving Sanders and Jet as well as they are just going to be really miserable without her.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

ooc: Okie dokie. =) I responded ^^ Thanks for promoting me to Admin. I won't mind if it's just temporary. I'd be glad to help Dipsy in any way I can to keep the site going and prevent trouble making RPers from ruining the role play. Yeah, we should get a new day started. That may help regain the rest of the members' interest and revive activity. And thanks, Taakah. =) At some point, I may introduce a character to this mob to help with activity. Gotta think of a name and stuff, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm

(OOC: Hey quick question, and if this is in the wrong area just lemmie know: how to I go about bringing my character to the mob? Do I just have her walk up to them or how does this work?))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm

ooc: You just have her approach the mob and the dominant female will accept her. This is the right area in which to role play in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm

((OOC: Kay, thanksies))

The tiny pup Feather noticed a mob sitting around their burrow. Being abandoned, she knew she wouldn't survive if she didn't join a group. She approached with the hopes that they would accept her. If they didn't, they would kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6