Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

After a bit of a walk, the burrow came in sight. Jupiter slowed her pace a bit.

Topaz was watching Jet and giggled. Was he having fun up there?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 am

Once at the burrow, Clover set Jet down and turned to groom her littermate, Cloud Catcher. They hadn't ever been very close, and with Tuck gone, she wanted to strengthen their bond. Clover thinks back to their puphood, when the Tiny Kats were new. She was more timid back then, always outshine by her boisterous, spunky brother. He would cause trouble, she even remembers when he stole her millipede. Not the most ideal of siblings, no. After that, she was adopted by the Willows after being separated... She grew more confident, making her the compassionate, simple, laid-back female she was today. When she was reunited with her brother, however, she had been a little disappointed. To her, Cloud Catcher wasn't the same anymore. She wanted her old brother back. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

As Jet was gently placed on the sandy ground outside the burrow by Clover, he squeaked a grateful thank you before rolling onto his side. The sand beneath him felt warm, almost enjoyable to want to go to sleep on but his tiredness was instantly pushed to the back of his mind by the approaching shadow of his brother and his dear Topaz.
Bearing his little pointed teeth in a goofy grin, he raised his forepaws in the air wanting to play.

Having watched Clover leave Jet and join the company of her brother Cloud Catcher, Sanders had rushed over and stood protectively over his little brother casting a shadow. Nuzzling him and apologising that he couldn’t play just yet, he looked around waiting to be joined by Topaz. Once they were together again then they could consider relaxing with the adults.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Jupiter stops near the burrow entrance, lost in thought. She was worried, honestly... Puzzle had vanished, leaving this mob without a dominant male, making her assume he had ran off to find his missing sister. She had to start reproducing, as it was her job as a dominant female. However, if she couldn't find a mate, she may have to depend on rovers to give her pups. And that was a resort she truly didn't want to use...

Topaz had slowed down a bit, her back was hurting a bit. However, once the pain dulls away, she manages to make it over to her beloved Sanders and Jet, giving them a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 am

Returning the smile to Topaz, Sanders shuffled away from Jet and patted his tail on the sand in the space. With his small act of chivalry, Topaz was now able to sit in the middle of them and neither of them would miss out on sharing her attention.

Rolling back upright, Jet squeaked and called out to Topaz. Now they were safely back at the burrow it was cuddle and grooming time before the sun was lost over the horizon completely.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

ooc: Waiting for Dipsy here as well~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

As the Comets made themselves content by their burrow, an alien maw appeared silhouetted in the dusk distance. A lone, underweight female, Klinkii. She'd been shadowing this family for quite some time now, however had never consolidated the courage and will to risk life and limb in getting too close to the mob. However much this evictee needed a place to call home...
Despite her apprehension and oppressive anxiety, Klinkii had decided now was time. It was either that or eventually, inevitably, expire. And that she wasn't keen of...
So she slunk in closer, sitting on her haunches and barking out calls associable with the "lost" vocalizations meerkats fabricated. Nerves alive with fear, she then rolled onto her back, already trying to prove submissive.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:56 pm

ooc: Crap, sorry I didn't reply sooner Sad

bic: Seeing Clover, Cloud Catcher smiled and groomed her in return. Clover was right; Cloud Catcher had changed. For starters, he grew up. He wasn't the lively, rowdy pup he once was. But also, he missed Splash. Her dissapearance had upset him greatly. If he just knew that she was okay...

ooc: Sorry this is kinda unifinished but I have to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

((OOC: Its okay Dipsy. x3 Glad to see you roleplaying with us again. ^^))

Jupiter spots Klinkii. Pushing her worries aside for a moment, she goes over to the submissive female. She inspects the female for a moment or two before feeling satisfied, gives Klinkii a scent marking, welcoming hr to the group.

Topaz sits in between Sanders and Jet happily, glad to be able to give them both the attention they craved from her. She starts by nuzzling Jet affectionately before doing the same to Sanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 am

After a few moments in which she was assured this leader had accepted her, Klinkii smiles and, in tremendous thanks, grooms the queen and chirps an enthused, Thank you! I'm Klinkii, ma'am. Who may you be? And this family?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 am

Purring in delight, Sanders affectionately returned the grooming to Topaz ensuring that he stayed as gentle as possible around her virtually healed wound.

Collapsing at Topaz’s feet, Jet yawned and snuggled up close to his dear friend. Along as he was with her and Sanders there was nowhere else he’d rather be.
Preoccupied, neither pup was aware of the acceptance of a new subordinate or Jade returning from roving.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

Elena had finished foraging for the moment and is standing on a stump for sentry duty. All members must do their share of sentry duty from time to time, even the pregnant ones.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Clover chrrs in agreement... Yes, everyone changes... She nuzzles her brother and cuddles up to him. She will always be here...

Enkozi spots the new meerkat. Although usually very cautious, this time, he's actually more curious than anything..

Twix tilts his head, while Squeak runs up to the stranger...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am

Jupiter accepts the grooming. She truthfully needed it to help keep her worries away. She looks at Klinkii, nodding slowly. I'm Jupiter, the dominant female of this mob, known as the Comets. We used to be in a bigger mob, but... a fire came, we assumed everyone else perished...

Topaz sighs in content, happy she could be with her beloved Sanders and Jet. Surely without them, she would have no other propose in her life. She closes her eyes, happy and satisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:03 am

Klinkii listened, sympathy within her unique, brown-azure eyes. She condoled, Well that's terrible... infernos are such unforgiving adversaries. But hey, at least your family is still alive! And it's a pleasure to meet you, Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Not too long after Klinkii had joined the group, another female came scurrying out of the brush. She placed herself beneath a thick bush, watching the mob interact for a while. Being extremely shy made the whole thing four times worse. But, she had come this far, and couldn't turn back now- Lest she wanted to perish somewhere in the desert. Taking a deep breath, Layla chirped quietly, announcing she was there. At least she could run if they didn't take too kindly to her presence. The slim she-kat waited patiently and scaredly under the brownish yellow shrub, looking around curioulsy.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Boomslang is jumping around, swatting at a rather large toad.

Sherri sees the new females and curls up under a nearby bush where she can watch without being nervous.

ooc: I adopted these characters so it might take me a little while to get their personalities just right.

Last edited by RattiesRules on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm

ooc: Actually, Meyerm is back to playing Elena. She posted with her a few posts up.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm

ooc: Ah ok...am I still playing Boomslang and Sherri?
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

ooc: Yup ^^ What you posted Boomslang doing is cute X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 pm

(( Sorry for being lazy but can anyone tell me what has happened so far in the Comets mob~! ))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Elena observes the newcomers curiously. She remembers she's on sentry now however, and resumes that duty.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 am

ooc: @Animemeerkat - Two new females have approached the group. I think that is all...

While I'm here, I just wanted to let everyone know that I might not be as active as I'd like to be. I've only got 12 weeks of school left, and as such, everything is hectic. I'm still coming on, but it might take me a few days to respond. So yeah, I just wanted to let people know so that you don't think I'm abandoning the site.

bic: Cloud Catcher smiled. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Layla sighed, part relief and part dissapointment. She chittered, making herself hard to miss- When would someone notice her? The she-kat shuffled about three inches out from under the bush, her posture submissive and low.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Elena spots Layla and emits an alarm, alerting the group to another stranger. The stranger seems submissive, but they can never be too informed on what goes on around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next