Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:48 pm

ooc: I'm so alone DX
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:05 pm

ooc: Well, you're always welcome to introduce a new character to another mob but I doubt it'll help much with activity. Practically everyone has been busy with school and other things.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Skyler and Sherry are sitting together, but there's not much to do. They're both bored as they wait for the day to begin.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Cloud Catcher awoke, and gave Clover a gentle nudge. They should probably get up if they wish to be foraging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Clover looks up and glances at her brother. She nods and sleepily heads outside...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Cloud Catcher stretched and followed his sister.

(ooc: Sorry, was up till three last night cause of our school ball, and I am incapable of thinking of something better to write.)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Jupiter investigates Boomingthunder and Squeak. She instantly recognizes them and wastes no time scent marking Squeak. She chirps at Puzzle so he could re-accept Boomingthunder.

Nashita emerges, not in her usual hyper mood. She deeply misses Boomslang and can't find the motivation to even smile.

Topaz was still with Sanders and Jet, she finds it hard to stay away from the two younger males. So, she stays by them almost constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 am

A stray and abandoned pup by the name of Cakester ventures slowly into Comets' territory. He is unaware of the Comets members lurking further ahead, but pushes onward. The pup is injured and bleeding from his back. His limp steps bring him closer to the group of meerkats.

Eventually he does manage to see and sniff out other meerkats, but instead of turning away, he walks into the circle of meerkats. He waits for them to make their move as he lies down submissively upon his belly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 pm

ooc: Night, who plays the dominant female Jupiter, is away so I'll temporarily play her.

A foriegn meerkat pup enters Jupiter's line of vision as she was about to go organize the slope of the burrow. She immediately notices the bleeding wound on the little one's back and frowns, her heart aching with sympathy. Awww, the poor thing. He's injured pretty badly. They'll have to get work to on sanitizing the gash posthaste so it doesn't become infected. She goes over to Cakester, embracing him in a maternal hug. She nuzzles the little one compassionately, assuring him they'll make his boo boo heal up in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

((Okay sure. (:))

Cakester embraces Jupiter's hug. He closes his eyes and falls asleep, hoping for the best when he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Not about to give menacing predators a chance to try and claim Cakester as their meal, Jupiter delecately picks the little one up by the scuff and decends into the burrow tunnel. He'll be safe in there to rest and recover from his injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Cakester wakes up about thirty minutes after the event. All he remembered was his being consoled by a motherly meerkat. The pup scratches his ear and shakes his head, attempting to get the sleepiness and blurry vision from his eyes, it worked. He examined the chamber he was sleeping in.

He was confused. Cakester wondered if he was accepted into the group?
He surfaced from the burrow, bobbing his head out cautiously and taking in sight of the group. He approaches Jupiter and begins making submissive gestures and sounds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Jupiter grins with adoration at the heartmelting vocalizations emtting from little Cakester. Of course he's permitted to be apart of the mob. It'd be heartless to just reject a pup, leaving them to face certain death. She gently chin swipes Cakester, accepting him into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 am

The accepted meerkat pup happy jumps into his new surrogate mother's warm body. He snuggles in her figure, he reaches to nuzzle her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Jupiter exchanges affectionate nuzzles with Cakester. He's so adorable! She's quickly growing fond of him and is starting to see him as one of her own. She then begins to sanitize Cakester's wound, being meticulous about not causing him more discomfort.

ooc: BTW how old is Cakester?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Cakester lays in his new mother's grip, being cleansed of his infected wounds. He begins to cuddle Jupiter as she pampers him, he begins purring ever so happily.

(( Cakester is a month old. ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:27 am

ooc: Okay =3 I'll add that to the list of meerkats under a year old on the very first post of this RP day thread ^^

Jupiter knows she needs to get motivated and lead the mob out foraging but she could simply spend hours cuddling with this adorable little one. A few more minutes won't hurt though. She curls herself around Cakester, still gently grooming his wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Cakester lays there enjoying the grooming until a certain sound projects from him, a sound from his stomach. The small pup is hungry. He gets up from his grooming session to begin begging. His paws whisk the air and his mouth opens and closes, gesturing for some food.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Cloud Catcher emerges, and seeing the new pup, he walks cautiously over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Cakester stops his begging as soon as he catches Cloud Catcher's scent. He quickly turns around and backs up into Jupiter's body, sticking close to her as he nervously watches Cloud Catcher approach him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Jupiter nuzzles Cakester, reassuring him that Cloud is one of the Comet pups. He's a gregarious little fellow who merely wants to make him feel comfortable in the group. No need to be nervous. The individuals of the Comet mob wouldn't dare harm a little one in need of being nursed back to health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Cakester takes in his new mother's gestures and approaches Cloud Catcher, he makes a call and submissive ducks his head, waiting for the other pup to make his move. He turns back at Jupiter and swallows nervously, then returns his full attention towards Cloud Catcher.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

((OOC: I be back from my trip, thanks for covering Jupiter for me Yosh. x3 Love she has another pup to call her own. Squeak has a brother now. ^^))

Jupiter smiles at Cakester in a calm way. Cloud Catcher is a very kind-hearted male, he wouldn't harm a fly. Well... Anyhow, she knows no one in the Comets would harm pups, weather they be adopted in or by blood, it didn't matter.

Nashita watches what happens. Originally, she'd eagerly go and greet the new pup. But, her movatition was sapped since Boomslang's disappearance. She sighed and laid down lazily instead.

Topaz watches Cakester as well, and she feels sympathetic. He has a wound on his back too... No doubt it'll heal up as a huge scar, much like her own injury did when Ghost savagely attacked her long ago... She stays with Sanders and Jet however, finding it hard to separate from the two younger males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 am

Cakester sniffs at Cloud Catcher cutely. Cakester thought it might be a good idea to play, so he waves his paw in the air, indicating for Cloud Catcher that he would like to engage in a play fight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 pm

ooc- What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next