Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 am

ooc: Poor Squeak XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am

Watching the others, Squeak had a pretty good idea of what she was suppose to do. Squeak learning quickly, started to digs in the sandy dunes, staying close to Jupiter. Soon some small tiny creatures caught her eye, there was only one, then two then three, they kept on marching out soon there ware hundreds. What did Squeak find? Ants. But not just any ants the kind that stung! Squeak let out a cry as one of the ants stung her pad, she ran over and hid behind Jupiter. Chattering and letting out small hurt chirps. She now decided she didn't like these pesky and creepy crawly creatures at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:55 am

ooc: I'm bored....Jupiter do you know if the person who rps Puzzle is gonna be back soon? Or did you just take over Puzzle. I'm debating on something like Boomingthunder should come poking his nose in. And Squeak could spot him or something like she could be running away from the treacherous ants -lol- and collide with the roving male and lets out startled calls or something XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 am

occ: Seriously, calm it with the posting, please?
Wait for us to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 am

Tosca wrote:
occ: Seriously, calm it with the posting, please?
Wait for us to reply.

Whoops sorry. I got a little carried away Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 pm

ooc: Ugh, also put ooc: before your post please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Tosca wrote:
ooc: Ugh, also put ooc: before your post please.

Ooc: Sorry I forgot.....................-feels really unwelcome right now-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:03 pm

ooc: Don't worry, we've all done it, it's just a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Tosca wrote:
ooc: Don't worry, we've all done it, it's just a bit annoying.

ooc: Oh.....well -waits for Jupiter to post-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 pm

frightnight yawns
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 pm

ooc: Welcome back Flowerthedesertrose Smile School can be evil at times indeed DX No offense, but you need to work on not posting more than once in a row. Others need a chance to reply in between, especially if it's during a situation where something major is occuring where they'll need a chance to react, just so you know that part for future notice. I know it can get boring when no one is posting but it's just more considerate to be patient. Not everyone will post right away. Some times they're in the middle of doing something else while logged on or just don't feel like posting. They'll certainly post eventually, when they feel motivated to.The person who plays Jupiter is called Night. A user called Spirit Rider originally owned Puzzle but since she's away (She's in college so I believe she'll rarely be on) Night has been playing him. Eventually, Spirit Rider will return and resume controlling Puzzle. If you want your rover to appear you can. It'll make things a little exciting for the Comets :3

This goes for everyone, we're working on limiting OOC posts as they're one of the triggers to hyperposting. If something needs to be discussed outside the role play, try to keep it short and not fill up a page of just OOC posts.

Unaware of Squeak's unpleasant experience with the stinging ants, Karma forages contently under the shroud of a large drie doring bush. Eventually, she's rewarded with a skink and devours it happily.

Boomslang is still foraging close to Ribaldi. Like Karma, he also hadn't noticed Squeak's painful experience with the stinging ants.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Jupiter began to groom Squeak, removing the ants the best she could. She ignored any stinging the best she could. She was more focused on getting the little pests off her adoptive daughter than to worry about any stings she received.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Ooc: @Night – But that scene was so cute with Topaz; I didn’t think Jet would forget it anytime soon. ^^

Unexpectedly uncovering a small black beetle, Sanders had caught the scent of the small morsel but hadn’t realised it had the intentions of escaping. Not noticing it run straight through his legs, he heard Jet squeal and instantly shot around.

Wide eyed and shaking with overwhelming shock and excitement, Jet had watched the black beetle scurry quickly out of the hole and desperately make a break for it away from the seemingly large predator. Barking, he spread out his forepaws just like Topaz had and pathetically tried to mimic her jumping technique.

Confused by his little brother’s convulsion that hadn’t really got him off the floor; Sanders took off after the beetle and attempted to snap at its heels. Something he had found nearly on his own wasn’t going to get away without a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 am

ooc: I love this mob. I'm not gonna let it become inactive.

Jiggy was having no luck. When he finally found some ants he began nipping at them, but they clung to his skin and made him yelp. Jiggy shook his head and backed away, he'd find food somewhere else.

May was sprawled out beneath a bush, tiredly. She yawned and looked at the group before dipping her head onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 am

Karma is now foraging in a different spot under the shroud of the drie doring bush. Suddenly, in her left peripheral vision, she sees something streak past her, whipping her head to the left to see the source is a swift lizard. Instantly, her hunting instincts are triggered and she darts after it. Once she gains on her prey, she clamps her jaws around the lizard, killing it instantly by crushing it in between her scraggy teeth. She munches down her prey happily.

Boomslang pulls up a small beetle and begins munching on it, emitting delightful churrs as its delicious taste tickles his taste buds.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Elena continues to forage ravenously, her increased appetite not yet satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Ribaldi, after a few minutes, is able to feed himself enough to his liking and lies down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Fright night Stands sentry

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Karma rises on her hind legs, taking a moment to scrutinize the area for danger. Seeing that there's no sign of a threat in the immediate area, she resumes foraging blissfully.

Boomslang migrates to a patch of devils thorn flowers where he begins digging.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 am

Cloud Catcher, having caught his breakfast, sat down and scanned the area. Though he was desperate to find Splash, he knew lone meerkats didn't last long. He needed to be with the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

ooc: Are you planning to have Cloud Catcher find the Tiny Kats? :3

bic: Pikachu finds a beetle and gives it to Squeak.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Karma pulls up a millipede and rolls it around in the sand to wipe off its toxic coating. After a while, she begins munching on the crunchy morsel while emitting churrs of delight.

Boomslang spots a beetle scurrying through the density of the vegetation and lundges at it, grabbing it in his jaws. He begins munching on it happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Squeak lets out a chatter of thanks to both Jupiter for cleaning those pesky little creatures off of her and to Pikachu for giving her a tasty beetle, she began to chow down on it and then she offered Pikachu the remains of the beetle she left. An equal half. She then began to forage more and more drifting off, not really paying attention. But she knew she was close to the group because she could hear them and still see them. She began to dig into the sandy dunes by a rock and then something bolted out. It then stopped a few feet from Squeak it was a mixture of colors. It was a common barking gecko. That had been resting under the rock until night finally creeped up on the Kalahari Desert. Squeak titled her head. How was she suppose to catch this fast food?! She didn't want to rely on others, so she crept up on it and then it bolted off. Squeak followed it through some patches of weeds unknowingly putting some distance between her and the group. Also unknowing to the small little pup a roving male meerkat was stalking the comets.

Boomingthunder stayed hidden, watching the Comets from afar, he was looking around checking the ladies out. He knew in a foraging that meerkat mobs spread out quite a bit to forage and he might get a little action with one of them in a bolthole. All he had to do was wait for one to venture slightly closer to his location and softly call them towards him. Without being spotted by the eye in the sky otherwise the one who was on sentry duty, or one of the males foraging, he might get his lucky break today. But unknown to him, a small little meerkat pup was slowly making her way towards him chasing a gecko, luck was not on his side today for if the small pup thought of him as a threat and called out for her family it could end up him going home with scars and without a lady tonight. But Boomingthunder wasn't targeting the subordinates, oh no he was after the big game, the Alpha female, Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Karma is unaware of Squeak's gecko chase taking her dangerously far from the protection of the adults and is foraging on the fringes of a patch of devils thorn flowers. She's also unaware an amorous rover is admiring the alluring Comet females from the concealment of his shrub.

Boomslang is foraging contently, blissfully unaware of the events unfolding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm

ooc: It's hard to wait for the others to post but I gotta learn to wait I am disappointed in myself when I hyper post : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next