Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Sherry stumbles out of the burrow. She's bored.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 am

Cloud Catcher sat by burrow mouth, scratching his face with a hind paw. Recently, he'd been a lot quieter than usual. He missed Splash. There wasn't a moment when he wasn't thinking of her, and he was hoping she was safe and well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 am

Fright night Yawned but still groomed himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am

Karma engages in some self grooming as well, concentrating on her right flank the most where a large congregation of fleas collected during the night. She doesn't notice the out-of-place Ribaldi watching her and the others.

His energy fully restored, Boomslang emerges, scampering up the burrow slope while emitting a cheery good morning to the already surfaced Comet members. He plops down next to Ribaldi, casting him an amiable smile. Unlike the others, he quickly became accumstomed to this strange meerkat and is willing to look beyond his intimidating looks, despite him wanting to isolate himself and had begun acting viciously toward the adults. Maybe he's just nervous. After all he is in a strange group where he knows absolutely nobody. He believes Ribaldi will settle down eventually.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Ribaldi looks down at Boomslang, slightly irritated... However, he'll tolerate him for now... He has snapped at the youngster a couple times, but perhaps this is his way to the point of showing someone his true self...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Elena looks at the burrow with a little bit of disappointment. She thought the bolthole they had made into a burrow was only to be their home until they got back on their feet, but it seems to have become their permanent home, despite it being smaller that desirable, and becoming less clean as the weeks roll on. She would like a bigger and cleaner burrow to bear her pups in, but unless iof Jupiter decides to have a burrow move she'll have to make do with this.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Jupiter finally decides she should emerge. She carefully removes herself from Squeak since she didn't want to awake her and heads toward the burrow entrance. Now all the pups were able to leave the burrow and forge, she had been highly considering a burrow move. This bolt hole was becoming too small for everyone and slightly cramped. And she, like Elena, desired a better place for the female teen to bare the future generations of the Comets.

Puzzle sighed, burying his head into his stomach. He felt utterly miserable. He couldn't keep his mind off his sister. Was she okay? Did another mob take her in?

Nashita sneezed and blinked, now awake. She sees her sister Snapdragon and she smiled, nuzzling against her. She had never been happier to see her sister.

Topaz carefully stretched her slender form. Now used to her back some times causing her pain, she didn't wince anymore if she felt any pain from it. Only if the pain got to where it was unbearable. Otherwise, she would shrug it off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Karma continues vigorously gnawing her right flank. Gaah! The itching is relentless! Even after she completely rids herself of these pests, more massive amounts of them collect on her fur over the night, which become difficult to remove. It's clear the Comets are quickly out growing this bolt hole. It's simply too small and cramped for them now. As the days pass, their numbers are steadily expanding. Now that all of the pups are able to leave the burrow, she hopes Jupiter considers making a burrow move, especially with Elena's litter being due in just a few weeks. She also desires a much more suitable burrow for Elena to raise her pups in.

Boomslang stays sitting beside Ribaldi. He remembers the male lashed out a few times at him over the week but it hasn't detered him from trying to form a friendship with him. He finds Ribaldi to be a cool adult and wants him to know he can trust other meerkats. Not all of them will ostracize him because of the way he looks. There are individuals out there who are willing to look pass his visual deformities and get to know his disposition. Boomslang is sure Ribaldi is a sweet male. He'll show it eventually once he realizes not everyone he meets will be terrified of or judge his disturbing visual features. He's determined to prove that to Ribaldi and won't leave him alone until he succeeds in extracting his soft side.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:44 pm

May yawned softly as she awoke. She glanced around and blinked, her eyes becoming adjusted to the darkness quickly. Slowly she stood up and shook her dark fur before emerging. She passed Ribaldi on the way out and smirked at him slightly.

Jiggy was also now awake. He pushed himself to his feet and yawned tiredly before emerging. As he emerged he bumped into Ribaldi and glared at him irritably before walking past him and sitting next to Karma.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Ribaldi glances from May to Jiggy... These meerkats... Enemies... He snarls and walks towards Jiggy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Jiggy noticed Ribaldi strutting towards him and he stood up and growled softly.

May raised her eyebrows and smirked, entertainment before breakfast? Oh perfect.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Boomslang watches in displeasure as tension rapidly escalates between Ribaldi, Jiggy and May. Not about to stand for Ribaldi being tormented, he gets in between the 3, scowling at May and Jiggy. They should leave Ribaldi alone. He did nothing to provoke them so he doesn't deserve this nonsense.

Karma had seen May and Jiggy throw disgusted looks at Ribaldi. She doesn't rush to defend the male as she is mistrustful of him. He isn't exactly a friendly meerkat. He's distant and doesn't give anyone a chance socialize with him. Before someone can even open their mouth to greet him, he lashes out. She keeps her distance and just watches the growing tension, a bit annoyed. The morning started out peaceful, but thanks to May and Jiggy, that peace may about to be shattered.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Jiggy growled softly but backed down. He sighed and apologised to Boomslang, he'd back down for now, but he'd still be mistrustful.

May looked at Boomslang and grumbled softly.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Elena watches and grumbles slightly, irritated by the disruption.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Boomslang is relieved when Jiggy and May comply to his plea to leave Ribaldi in peace. Now that the tension is over, everyone can get back to their morning activities in peace. But he knows this won't be the last skirmish Ribaldi will be involved in. It won't be long before someone else instigates a fight with the outcasted male.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

Jupiter's thoughts are disrupted when she heard growling. Noticing Jiggy and Ribaldi appeared to be getting ready for a fight, she growls. She won't tolerate any fighting between the males! Before she could rush over, it seemed Jiggy decided to back off. Relieved for a brief moment, she watches Ribaldli. While she didn't trust him herself, she still would not tolerate anyone picking on someone else, no matter who it was.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 am

Elena's stomach starts to growl, and she looks into the horizon, hungry for breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 am

Fright Night Yawns and grooms Himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 am

As she saw May and Jiggy back down, Karma sighs with relief. Now that things have returned to being tranquil, she resumes gazing into the distance, watching the Kalahari wildlife with pleasure.

Boomslang looks up at Ribaldi, frowning with sympathy. Poor guy. He imagines he absorbed so much torment and humiliation because of his looks before immegrating into the Comets. It's no wonder he's so mistrustful of everyone and denying them a chance to socialize with him. He fears he'll continue to be relentlessly and mercilessly bullied because of his facial disfigurement. Well he can trust Boomslang not to judge him. He wouldn't dare do something cruel. He's willing to befriend anyone, regardless of looks, age, what mob they came from and disposition. Some day though, his overly friendly personality could get him into serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Ribaldi growls and sulks off to be by himself... This is his only home... Yeah, what a loving place. They all thought they were better than him, except Boomslang, it seemed... That's how the scarred male saw it. And it might stay that way.

Pikachu keeps his distance. He has a small wound from an attack he received from Ribaldi and certainly doesn't like him. The attack had actually been directed towards Squeak which sparked hatred in Pikachu...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Jupiter sighed softly. She didn't want Ribaldi thinking he was hated. He... just needed time it seems. He'll hopefully open up eventually... Deciding its time to go and forge, she issues lead calls. She plans on making the forging trip short, since she also wanted to find a new burrow. Elena would be giving birth in a few more weeks, and she wants to find a good place for it. She began to lead the group off.

Puzzle sighs and follows.

Nashita emerges, and spotting everyone leaving, she quickly followed.

Topaz also emerges, alongside Sanders and Jet. She began to walk after the group, not really up for running since it caused her great discomfort from her back if she ran.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Cloud Cactcher followed the rest of the group. He was eager to get out, so that he could search for Splash.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

As she heard Jupiter's lead calls, Karma quickly follows, ignoring Ribaldi's disgust toward the Comet members.

Boomslang follows Ribaldi, feeling terrible that he thinks he's hated. He knows it'll take a while for Ribaldi to reveal the gentle side of himself but he's determined to make that happen quicker than expected. Eventually, the Comets will learn to like him once he decides to leave his bubble.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Elena gets up and starts to follow, hungry for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Pikachu follows near Squeak, defensive of her now.

Ribaldi follows slowly, near the back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next