Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Comets

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Cloud Catcher, Clover ...........10 months 01 days
Twister.........6 months 0 days
Topaz........... 4 months 14 days
Sanders........ 4 months 0 days
Skyler ........3 months 3 days
Shira, Jia, Boomslang, Pikachu......1 month 27 days
Amani, Sherri............. 1 month 26 days
Jet, Snapdragon, Nashita........... 1 month 25 days
Squeak........ 1 month 24 days
Enkozi........ 1 month 16 days
Paloma....... 26 days

Due dates: Elena and Bandit's litter (Comfirmed) Due 25th of January
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Karma is sleeping pleasantly in the midst of the entwined Comet meerkats.

Boomslang is also still asleep, curled up with his tail draped over his snout.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Sherri is curled up next to her mother, Karma. Skyler, however, is not sleeping close to Sherry this time. She's sleeping near the entrance to the overcrowded Comets burrow. She's already awake, and scratches some sand off of her snout.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Jupiter was awake, but was curled around her new adopted daughter Squeak. She enjoyed every moment she spent with her little girl, and was bonding with her quite nicely.

Puzzle is awake, outside and stressed out. His sister had been missing for a long time now. He worried for her. Was... was she all right?

Nashita is asleep next to Snapdragon.

Topaz is asleep next to Sanders and Jet, her head rested on Sander's shoulder while she had Jet wrapped in her arms in a loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Karma begins to wake up, smiling with adoration as she saw her daughter, Sherry, sleeping beside her. Awww, so cute! ^.^ She gives her a soft, affectionate nuzzle, careful not to disturb her in the process.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 am

ooc: You mean sherry? lol

Sherry gently stirred as she felt something warm at her side. She fluttered open her eyes to find it was only her mother. She decided to go back to sleep with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 am

Both Sanders and Jet were absorbed in a world of dreams as they both slept peacefully curled next to Topaz.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 am

ooc: Whoops, hee hee X3 I fixed it.

Karma smiles warmly at her daughter as she briefly opened her eyes, emitting a soft good morning churr before she decided to sleep in a little bit longer. Not yet ready to get motivated herself, Karma rests her back against the chamber wall, gradually regaining her energy for the new day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

ooc: Something has happened to the Comet image, so I have taken it down and will try and get it back up later.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 am

ooc: I was wondering what just happened to their picture. That's fine LM, take your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

Fright night Emerges and suns himself

Melrose Died from the cobra bite and layed dead in the bolt hole
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

Ribaldi is awake and staying away from the others above ground...

Pikachu is sleeping by his friend Squeak.

ooc: I know we had some plots with Ribaldi, do we still wanna go through with that?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am

ooc: Sure.

Boomslang begins waking up, fluttering his eyes and rubbing them with his paws to rid the crusty sleepers that formed on their corners during his unconcious state. Still feeling drowsy, he remains layed on the loose, soft sanded chamber floor to regain his energy.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

ooc: The main image should be back up now. Let me know if anyone has any difficulties viewing it again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm

ooc: It looks pefectly fine to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Elena sluggishly emerges from the burrow in a casual but tired fashion. With each passing day, her belly grows larger, her appetite increases, and she becomes more moody. In just a few weeks her pups will be due, and by now they've begun to kick. She sits near the others to warm up. For better or worst, life for her and maybe even her fellow mob mates will change drastically.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

As Sanders slept he dreamed of his brother, one he barely got to know outside the safety of the birthing burrow but a brother swore that one day he would find again somewhere out in the vast desert. Remembering Badru's wide moon like eyes, Sanders dream world was plummeted into darkness before the young pup jolted awake with a start.
Staring around the sleeping chamber to regain his bearings, he felt saddened by the reality of losing his littermates before letting his eyes fall on tiny Jet beside him.

As he proudly nudged Jet awake, Sanders remained unaware of the grim truth that he would never see Badru alive again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Her energy fully restored, Karma leaves the chamber, making her way through the maze of tunnels, eventually reaching the entrance. She scampers up the slope, peeping a bright good morning to the meerkats already above ground. Seeing her friend Elena, Karma pads over to her, plopping down on her haunches beside her. She knows the young female is more than half way through her term. She's now showing all the symptoms of pregnancy. It's amazing her due date is only a few weeks away now. Boy does the time fly! She remembers the day they learned she mated with Bandit like it was yesterday. Hopefully when Elena's due date arrives, everything will go well for her and her pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Jupiter began to tenderly groom Squeak, removing some fleas. She still felt this was a dream that she had her own little pup. Adopted or not.

Puzzle was too stressed to notice everyone. Alethia disappeared weeks ago, and still no signs of her returning.

Nashita continued to sleep.

Topaz awoke when she felt Jet moving. Yawning, she carefully moved her arms so Jet could get up. She stood herself, shaking some sand off her fur. Her wound was now a permanent scar, a reminder of that heartless pup killer Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Elena sits on her haunches as well, deciding to groom herself a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Fright Night Groomed him self
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Ribaldi watches the others. Inside, he is very lonely here... But his vicious side had began to show and he was sure no one would accept him here now. Still, he had no where else to go...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc- Didn't you say something about Makuta making a visit here the last rp day Pancake?

ic- Elena yawns and continues to groom herself, waiting for the others to emerge so they can fetch some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

ooc: I think I did... Why? Did you have an idea of some sort? X3
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm

ooc- Not really, but I'm bored and none of my characters have anything planned for this rp day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next