Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

ooc: So cute Night X3 I love Topaz she's such a sweetie.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm

((OOC: Yeah, I'm loving how she's developing. x3))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:19 pm

ooc: Awww. Your posts made my heart melt, LM and Night ^,^

Topaz is certainly going to blossom into a sweet-hearted adult :3

Boomslang resumes foraging for prey contentedly, having no idea a pupnapping occured while he was dozing and still failing to notice Clover.

Karma blinks, confused. This newcomer knows Morning Glory and Leaf? How? She's never seen her in the Tiny Kats before. She doesn't know Clover was once a member of the Tiny Kats who disappeared before she immegrated in.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Twister has arrived in the Comets territory, which is where she and her mother were headed after being evicted from their previous mob. She look around the area and analyzes the meerkats' behavior before deciding whether or not to stick around. She has heard that some mobs are rather vicious so she doesn't want to take any chances. Fortunately these meerkats seem alright, but they seem to be rather busy at the moment. Not wanting to seem like an intruder, she hangs back and waits for them to notice her.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Fay and mist stand sentry well Jade takes a nap
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Unaware a stranger is observing the Comets from afar, Karma is watching Clover with a look of intrigue, wondering if she perhaps used to reside in the Tiny Kats. It'd make sense since she seems to know of some of the members.

Boomslang is happily chowing down on a small beetle he just found. His back is to Twister, so he's unaware she's watching the Comets.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 am

Cloud Catcher chirped to the others, Yeah, she's my sister. He turned back to Clover and nuzzled her, happy to be reunited with her. He starts chirping excitedly, trying to tell her everything that had happened since he last saw her.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 am

Twister approaches the group cautiously. Normally, she isn't the nervous type but she is alone and in unfamiliar territory. The half-grown meerkat approaches Boomslang and peeps to him. Uh.... hi.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:32 am

Clover smiles at her brother and returns the nuzzle. It's been so long and she's eager to get to know him again. She does glance around at the others warily, a little shy, not really knowing any of them. She nods as her brother talks to her, frowning a little to learn that their older siblings are missing... She doesn't notice that there's a newcomer nearby.

Pikachu on the other hand does notice Twister and walks over to her curiously, still not quite aware of danger, despite what he's experienced with Squeak so far. She sniffs the older pup all over and chrrs in excitement, a smile on his face. Who are you?!
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 am

Twister is relieved that at least someone here is friendly. That means the rest of them might be as well; she starts feeling less wary. She chrrs back to him. My name's Twister. You? Oh, and you please lead me to the Dominant Female here so I can maybe be accepted here?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am

Is she? I see. Jupiter took a moment to scent mark Clover, welcoming her to the Comets. Perhaps having his sister would help Cloud Catcher. Since Splash's disappearance, he hadn't been himself. But now he was being cheery and happy again.

Puzzle looked over there and titled his head. Who was that female? However, it seemed Cloud Catcher knew her.

Nashita hears Pikachu and notices Twister. She eagerly walks over as well and looked up at Twister. Hi there! And you must mean Jupiter? She's over there! She points with her nose toward where Jupiter, Karma, Clover, and Cloud Catcher were. Much like Pikachu, she was always eager to make new friends.

Topaz doesn't notice as she's more engrossed with Sanders and Jet. She still was also trying to calm herself down. Aaron's disappearance, like with Karma, hit her hard.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

Twister nods gratefully and chirps at Pikachu and Nashita. Seeya in a bit. She then runs towards Jupiter but as she gets closer, starts walking instead. When she approaches the dominant female, she bows, hoping to be accepted...

OOC: And I'll slow down my posting here after this post. I'm just working towards getting Twister into the group

Last edited by Darkchu on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made some minor changes)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Boomslang notices what looks to be a young meerkat approaching Jupiter and bobs his head with curiosity. Who's that? He grins, eager to know who this potential friend is and runs up to Twister, smiling gregariously. Hi! My name's Boomslang. Who are you?

Karma nods with interest as she learned Clover is Cloud Catcher's sister. She's sure that Cloud Catcher being reunited with his sister will help cheer him up after losing Splash. She can see he's already starting to act vibrant, so that's a good sign he's on the way to being his old self. She grins, happy for Clover and Cloud Catcher. They're back together safe and sound. Karma notices Twister out of the corner of her eye and glances at her, tipping her head to the right curiously. Who's this young one? From the looks of her behavior, it's apparent she's come with intentions to join.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 am

Feeling the same about Topaz, Sanders churred and gave her a final nuzzle of affection. He’d keep his promise and do whatever he could to find Aaron but firstly aid her recovery. Knowing that he had to continue to find whatever food he could for the three of them, he trotted off in Cloud Catcher’s direction still unaware that Jupiter had accepted Clover into the safety of the Comets.

Jet smiled up at Topaz as she nuzzled him, he wasn’t planning on going anywhere either. He loved the older female’s company and she was the only one apart from his brother who really made him feel safe. Noticing Sanders resume his foraging duty, Jet took the opportunity to sit in his brother's vacated spot so he could get a bit closer to Topaz.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:28 am

Jupiter took notice of Twister when she noticed Karma looking at something. Seeing Twister be submissive was enough for this dominant and scent marks Twister, accepting her into the Comets. Looks like things were taking a better turn for this splinter.

Puzzle watched and nodding to himself, he looked around for predators.

Nashita cheered happily as she witnessed Jupiter accept Twister. She grinned at Pikachu. We get a new playmate! Isn't that great?!

Topaz smiled and stays with Jet, starting to feel calm already. Any signs of tears had vanished and she no longer sobbed. She looked up at the sky, in thought. Was Aaron okay..? Wherever he may be, she just hopes he'll be okay and happy. She then watches Sanders assume forging with a small smile. He was slowly, but surely, getting better.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:49 am

Pikachu giggled happily. Yay, new playmate! He runs in circles around the new meerkat... Before tackling Nashita, suddenly feeling very hyper.

Clover stares at Twister warily. She's just come back and is feeling a bit insecure... She bobs her head but stays near her brother... She's not sure how quickly she'll be able to adjust to life in the Comets, her brother is the only one she knows here and it may stay that way.

Ribaldi growls at Twister, but does nothing else after that.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Twister squeals in delight. Yay, she was in!! And there were already two who wanted to play. She gives Pikachu a playful swat. She then turns to Boomslang nearby. Sorry I didn't answer you earlier; I was too busy trying to get accepted. Anyway, I'm Twister. Before resuming play with Nashita and Pikachu, she eyes Boomslang, expecting him to join in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Karma grins as she saw Jupiter accept Twister into the Comets. The female leader definitely has a compassionate heart for the ones seeking salvation. From the looks of how quickly the resident pups had crowded around Twister, it's certain the new bundle will have no problem fitting in and making friends. She watches with an amused smile as the pups engage in a play fight with their new playmate.

Boomslang grins and feels a wave of delight wash over him as he saw Jupiter grant Twister acceptance. Sweet! A new playmate! At hearing the youngster's apology, Boomslang smiles, ah that's okay. I understand. No need to apologize. And your name's Twister, huh? Cool name. Noticing the inviting look in her eyes, Boomslang instantly gets that Twister wants him join their play. He grins. He'd love to! He propels himself into the frey, squealing with delight.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Using his front claws like shovels, Sanders ploughed through the soft sand hoping to find the source of the scent. The worm offering from Aaron wouldn’t be enough to sustain the three of them for very long and with Jet too young and Topaz recovering he’d have to work even harder.

Jet nuzzled Topaz glad to see she wasn’t as sad anymore before slowly headed over to where his brother was digging in the hole. Interested in making the discovery, he waddled over the edge and squeezed himself in alongside Sanders preparing himself to aid with the digging.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Twister grins. Thanks! Your name's pretty cool too! She then playfully nips at Boomslang
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 pm

A broad smile extends across Boomslang's face, Hee hee thanks! He gently swats at Twister's jaw with his right paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm

ooc: School has been keeping me away from this site, sorry everyone!

Squeak slowly made her was to Jupiter, shaken by everything that was or had been going on. She buried her face into her adoptice mother's side, trying to hide from the events unfolding.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Feeling something fuzzy on her side, Jupiter looked down to see Squeak. Aw, was she stressed from what had happened? Chrring softly, she nuzzles the top of Squeak's head and placed an arm around her in a hug. She felt stressed out too. Aaron's disappearance was no doubt a big blow.

Puzzle continued his sentry duty, occasionally thinking about Alethia.

Nashita grins. Yay, a new playmate!

Topaz watches both Sanders and Jet. She couldn't help but feel proud of the two. They've come a long way... And she was happy to be able to witness this.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Karma continues to watch the boisterous meerkat tots play, giggling with amusement every now and then. The comedy relief put on by the youngsters has helped to cheer her up, though it's only temporary as it's inevitable her thoughts will eventually revert to her kidnapped adopted son, Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:57 am

Pikachu wants to play too. For now he's been distracted from what just happened and doesn't notice that the same doesn't go for Squeak. He tackles Twister playfully, giggling, his eyes bright with excitement. This is very fun! Pikachu does eventually notice his friend Squeak though and goes over to her, peeping... He tries to comfort her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next