Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

ooc: I'm gonna wait an RP month after Petal's death, before having Ninja seriously wounded again, only this time it'll be in the process of defending his daughter Ninji from an aerial predator. That might stir up alot of drama so I'm putting that far off, until Ninji is a little older. I was thinking of having Conker get pupnapped by a psychotic wild meerkat on the next RP day. That might stir up some drama, hopefully not too much. I'm tempted to have Mischka rove to the Oreos today to visit Carnation but maybe I'll wait a few more RP days since alot of charries are getting introduced. As for Saffron, since she's Flower's character, I'm just going with the flow with her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 pm

ooc: Iblis will go somewhere else, as planned... That will happen today, although it would cause drama, so maybe not... But I don't want her in this mob anymore...

I'm having trouble getting Fly involved and really just waiting for comet to be noticed so there's not much more I can do here...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

((OOC: I'm sure Comet will get noticed soon. All the Jumaa are just waking up and such. I don't intend Petal's death to be dramatic. It'll be touching and sorrowful at the same time since she'll be able to be with her brother before she dies and she'll die happily in his arms.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 pm

ooc: Don't worry Comet will get noticed soon:). Like Night said, most of the mob is still below ground. They'll be surfacing shortly. I was planning to have Conker be the first of my charries to emerge and he'll be the first of them to spot him also. I'm gonna wait to post my charries doing something until Meyerm is on. We've kinda posted alot already during her absence. Awww :,( Petal's death is going to be emotional. But at lease she'll be going peacefully.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Quietly emerging from a side entrance, Josephine kept her head down and trotted out onto the sand. It had been a difficult week for the inexperienced female and life in the easy going group wasn’t becoming very easy for her.

Having spent most of the last daylight hours after the large battle in the Midnights territory hunting high and low for young Saffron, Josephine’s dedicated search had come up painfully fruitless and all she sadly found was a bolt hole that was covered in fresh blood that smelt of Saffron and the Jumaa’s. Tearfully following the faint scent trail and remarking her own just in case she got lost, Josephine spent the next couple of days trying to find the way back across the desert to the Jumaa burrow complex.

Having graciously been accepted back into the group by dominant female Aliya and discovering the reasons behind the blood in the bolt hole, Josephine had found it difficult to accept that the cause of Ninja’s injuries was inflicted by one of her former Willows. Now isolated, she couldn’t shake off the feeling of being a public enemy amongst the subordinate ranks. The only semi positive thought over all this was that Saffron was thankfully unharmed and had made it back to the safety of the group where she belonged, however there was no knowing if the bond of trust they once shared was permanently severed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:21 pm

*Velmarie turned to John. She could tell how angry he felt. Since he was there at the battle, he knew what happened in great detail. It was probably very violent. She was also angry at Bravo. The poor children could've lost their father! And Linda could've lost her mate. It was by mere luck that this didn't happen. Oh, yes Velmarie was angry at Bravo...the entire Midnight clan as well!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Shallow silently wakes up unaware of the comet outside, he gets up and feels lonely inside he goes over to the opening of the burrow waiting for the others to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Linda peeps something to Ninja to cheer him up. She feels it's finally time to let the pups above ground.

Tyson has only taken minutes to become fully energenic, and is speedily trying to comfort his father with bad immitations of what the adults call grooming.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Ninja nods in agreement at Linda. He's also ready to allow the pups to emerge from the burrow for the first time. He becomes excited, joyful he lived to see the day his children will be stepping out into the outside world, though, he's nervous as well. They'll be vulnerable to all sorts of predators the Kalahari has to offer once their above ground. He trusts the mob will do their best to ensure his children stay protected and safe. Feeling his son attempting to groom him, Ninja bends down side ways, giving him an affectionate nuzzle and letting him know his grooming skills are improving nicely.

Ninji is leaning against her father, affectionately brushing up against him while churring passionately at the same time. She's glad to see he's more stable now, thanks to the nurturing grooming and affection he's recieving.

Conker leaves his chamber, hobbling a bit as he made his way though the tunnel complex. His spine is still very sore but at least he can get around easier and his life is out of the danger zone. He emerges from the burrow, prancing happily as he did so. He's in a good mood today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Kumi doesn't join the others. Too focused on her two pups.

(Are they a week old? If so they are ready to adopt.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

ooc: Yes, they're a week old and able to be adopted now:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 pm

((OOC: I'd adopt one, but I got plenty of characters here. Maybe my niece would be interested.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc: I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm

ooc: I'll miss out on this adoption. I've got my hands full with charries here.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm

John sighed softly. If only Bravo could see the pain he had inflicted on his sister and his nieces and nephew. Maybe then... he'd regret his assault on Ninja. How could anyone not feel horrible once you came to realize how much pain you've forced on family?

Root also emerges after Conker, stretching his somewhat small bulky form. He then blinks, sniffing the air, faintly catching Comet's scent. Was there an intruder? Fearing for Ninja and the pups, he bravely goes off to investigate. He'll lay down his life to ensure no further harm would come upon Ninja, or any of the pups.

Petal sneezed and awoke, blinking her chocolate-colored eyes. She coughs a bit from a small sand cloud she created from her sneeze and stood, shaking her fur a bit. Since she had been more focused on aiding Ninja since the day everyone had been, she no longer had her panic attacks when Root wasn't with her. Because she had a goal... To ensure Ninja's road to recovery wouldn't be a bumpy one.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Linda slowly gest up and begins heading for the exit and looks back, seeing if Ninja would prefere to stay or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Aliya emerges and stands by Duke, surveying the area. Things were starting to get better now. Hopefully things would keep getting better.

Suri also emerges and looks around happily.

Emzio also emerges and looks around, still tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Ninja desperately wants to follow Linda but every movement he makes amplifies the amount of pain he's experiencing. He leans back against the chamber wall, thinking. Today, his and Linda's children will be making their first debute above ground. He refuses to allow himself to be bedridden and miss that exciting moment. He hadn't lived for this day for nothing. He also misses the beautiful sights of the landscape and inhaling the prestine air. He's sick of sitting in the dark, stuffy burrow, staring at the chamber walls all day long. Maybe getting some sun will help make him feel better, strengthening his will to recover in the process. Despite his discomfort, he's made his desicion, he's joining the mob above ground today. Ninja struggles to get up, collapsing a few times as each movement he made sent a surge of pain through his body. Eventually, he gets to his feet, staggering a little but manages to regain his balance and is able to leave the chamber on his own.

Conker detects Comet's scent and glances around, trying to locate the stranger, his fur bristling. Like Root, he's on edge and worries for Ninja and the other pups' safty. He watches the courageous young male set out to find this intruder, having the urge to follow after him. Despite his young age, he's already determined to help aide in protecting his family. He wouldn't hesitate to risk his life to keep his mob safe.

Ninji watches her father struggle to get to his feet fearfully, worried he might further injure himself. A few times, she was tempted to offer some assistance but decided against it, as he seemed adamant to get up on his own. As he balanced himself, she calms down, watching her brave father with admiration as he followed her mother into the tunnel. Her father is one remarkable, resillient, brave and determined meerkat. She believes he's going to make an astonishing recovery.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 pm

((OOC: Phantom? xD Er, he's in the Willows territory silly. xP You mean Comet. ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

*Velmarie and John could only wish the best, it seemed. Well, it was a brand new day with new events to come, no doubt. She began to head out of the burrow into the sunlight.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 am

ooc: Whoops ^-^. I got them confuzzledXD I edited it.

Mischka steps aside as Ninja limped out the chamber, watching fearfully as he staggers down the burrow tunnel. He'd prefer if Ninja stayed put to avoid further injuring himself, but the male would just be too darn stubborn to listen if he attempted to persaude him to do that! He can't blame his friend for desperately wanting to become mobile, though. He too would we be fed up with sitting in the darkness of the burrow, staring at the ugly looking chamber walls 24/7.

Saffron had the urge to block Ninja from leaving the chamber, but decided against it and moved aside. She worries he'll hurt himself to a point he won't be able to recover. She watches him limp down the burrow tunnel with a worried, disapproved frown. She's learned he can be stubborn and hard to reason with when he's extremely adamant to reach a goal. It's best not to start an arguement that may never be met with him throwing in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:16 am

Comet is unaware of Root catching his scent... He shudders a little... He was exhausted, haven not eaten much in last few days, and already being rather slim, his ribs showing quite a bit... He probably couldn't go on like this much longer...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Conker darts after Root, eager to help the teen find the mystery stranger. If Root happens to run into trouble, he's going to need some back up to help him subdue the potential threat, and the bold little pup isn't afraid to take on an enemy, large or small. He's willing to risk his life for his family.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm

John watched Ninja with worry. Then again... Today was the day his pups would emerge into the world today. He understood Ninja didn't want to miss that chance. It was a once in a life time to witness your own pups coming out to see the world. He was ready to help Ninja if he were to fall. He would not stand in his way to watch his pups emerge. He had to do this. If John was in his paws and had pups of his own who'd be emerging, he'd do the same thing as Ninja. Stubbornly ignore all pain and go outside to witness the emerging of his pups.

Root looked around as he walked, sniffing the air to follow the scent. Eventually, he found whom he was smelling: A male. He looks at Comet, taking notice of his condition almost quickly. The poor male... He looked very unhealthy. Pity began to form inside the young teen. This male looked he had a rough time. He began to approach Comet slowly, trying to show he won't harm him. He wanted to help Comet now.

Petal walks out of her chamber to see Ninja and Linda going toward the entrance. She looked worried. Ninja shouldn't be moving, should he? She frowned, wanting to get him to lay back down. But she stopped. Wait... wasn't today that his pups would go outside for the first time? Now she understood... He wanted to be able to witness it. She held back, not wanting to get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Linda lets Ninja Lean on her incase he needs help and starts to make her way towards the surface.

Tyson excitedly tags along. He can't wait to see what the outside woorld is like!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next