Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 am

Peachy watches Nala interact with Sassy and Spunky nervously. She worries the unpredictable trouble makers could lash out at her.

Alfonso swishes his tail impatiently. When are they going foraging?! He's itching to set off on today's adventure, and being hungry makes him more impatient.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am

Dasher soon feels good enough and stretched out his small bulky body.

Fable began to do some self grooming to pass the time while the mob awaited for Running Star.

Last edited by Night on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Spunky growled when she heard Nala. What was so cute?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Peachy narrows her eyes at Sassy and Spunky. She's learned they can be deiciving and knows Nala will evetually learn that the hard way too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Nala looked down at Spunky.

Nala: "What is so cute, you ask? I'd say anyone who's little like you thinkin' they can bully around adults-or anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 am

Faith watches Sassy and Spunky closely, knowing that they love to stir up trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 am

Alfonso sees Spunky and Sassy interacting with Nala and watches, interested to see what kind of mischief they're about to stir up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Sassy hisses at Nala and swipes at her, angrily.

Running Star glared at Sassy... Irritated by the pup... Sassy was the pup of a subordinate and she wasn't always happy with that fact... Knowing what kind of meerkat she was growing up into just made her like the pup less... Running Star makes lead calls, they're heading out...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Alfonso snickers in amusement as he witnessed Sassy swipe at Nala. He's tempted to try stirring up some of his own mischief some time. Having always been a "goody-goody", he should try to live on the edge once in a while. It looks like fun and it'll help develop him to be more assertive, confidant and brave. When Alfonso hears Running Star give out lead calls, he immediately follows.

Peachy follows Running Star, eager to stuff her face.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Dasher and Fable follow Running Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:49 pm

*Nala grabbed the pup's paw as it was about to "swipe" her.*
Nala: "If I were you I wouldn't do that, you could get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Spunky stuck up her nose, Oh yeah? A female who hurts a pup wouldn't last. You lay one claw on either of us, you'll be an outcast. This mob doesn't take kindly to meerkats like that, she gave Nala a witty smirk, daring her to argue.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Peachy's ears flatten and she whips around, directing a disapproved scowl at Nala after she heard the female threaten one of the mischievious pups. Spunky and Sassy can be intolerable at times but the mob would never resort to violence, let alone threaten them with it as a punishment. Who ever had the nerve to would be ousted faster than they could gobble down a beetle. She watches Nala closely, ready to act if she dare plundges a claw into either of them.

Alfonso heard the threat too and faces Nala, glaring at her. Spunky is right. The Zippers WILL NOT tolerate anyone hurting their pups as a punishment. If they're brazen enough to do so, then they'll be bannished from the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm

*Nala faced Peachy and Alfonso.*
Nala: "Does it look like I'm being violent with the pup? I'm not threatning violence, just warning her if she acts this way twards others, they might react in a bad way and she could get injured."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Willows narrows her eyes at the scene between Spunky, Sassy, and Nala.

Wacky wobbles out of the burrow later.

Dominic watches the pups and Nala with amusement.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Peachy's expression softens, believing Nala for now. But if she does see her resort to violence as a punishement, then her trust in Nala will be gone.

Alfonso narrows his eyes. It looked as if Nala would react in a bad way towards Spunky. He shrugs it off for now and just watches the scene, finding it amusing actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 am

Faith follows, occassionally looking over at Nala and Spunky to make sure that neither of them try to harm eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:57 am

*Nala knew she had to control her temper better. One of these days it might slip, especially since she was expecting.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 am

Peachy proceeds looking ahead, keeping a look out for predators. She occassionally scans the sky as well.

Alfonso watches Nala and Spunky for a moment before turning his attention to what's in front of him. It's a good idea he becomes aware of what he's walking towards so he doesn't risk bumping into or tripping over something and getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Dasher looks around as well, scanning the area for any signs of a threat. Ever since his fight with Ghost, he had taken looking out for danger much more seriously. He didn't want to see anyone end up like him, being confined in the burrow for several days and even end up with an almost sprained leg.

Fable scans the area with her sharp orbs, growling even at the slightest noise from a bush, tree, or anything that wasn't near the mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Dominic looked at Running Star, wondering when they should forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Peachy continues scanning the area for danger. She doesn't see anything to be concerned about so turns to admiring the beauty of the landscape instead of keeping up gaurd duty.

Alfonso glances around, wondering when Running Star will stop so the group can forage. He's itching to quell his annoying hunger pains.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Eventually Running Star comes to a spot and starts foraging immediately...

Lewa and Sassy had also followed... Lewa starts foraging immediately. Sassy doesn't start right away and is near Spunky.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Dasher starts to forge as well, happy to be digging normally.

Fable gets started as well, hungrily. What would she find today? Hopefully a scorpion or two... Those were her favorites. Ironically, those were sister Maple's least favorite food. Remembering Maple causes Fable to stop digging. She sighs softly, missing her little sister.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Unaware of Fable yearning to see her long lost sister, Peachy immediately begins digging. She smells something delicious. It smells like a scrumtpious millipede. She'll find out whether her scense of smell deicieved her or not very shortly.

Alfonso begins digging by his mother's side. He looks up occassionally to survey the area for unwanted rovers. Ever since Shakespeare nearly got his mother exiled, he's over zealously protecting her and has been on the look our for the male. The moment he sees Shakespeare, he'll rip him to shreds. He won't allow the male to place his mother at risk of getting evicted again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next