Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:55 pm

ooc: Oh ^-^

Peachy is relieved Lewa isn't hurt. She emits a startled shriek, not expecting Sassy to lash out and tries her best to get the combative pup under control.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Fable did her best to avoid Sassy's slashing paws. She takes her away from Lewa and Peachy, placing her down. Until you play nicer with Lewa, you're not allowed anywhere near him! And she walked back over to Peachy and Lewa, having some small scratches on her lip from Sassy.

Dasher sighs softly. Hopefully the fighting between Lewa and Sassy would stop. Pups should never do such things like this. They were meant to get along with each other, not harm one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

*Nala glared at Sassy.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Peachy couldn't manage to dicipline Sassy properly. Instead, she ended up being the one domineered over. When it comes to punishing pups, she just doesn't have the heart to do it harshly and ends up getting pushed around by them. As Fable took Sassy away, Peachy turns her focus on soothing a few burning scratches she recieved from the fiesty youngster. She had never known a pup this stubbornly violent before. It frightens her. What will she be like as an adult? Could she pose a threat to the whole group? She shivers as an image of Sassy ripping someone apart enters her mind.

Alfonso frowns in disapproval when he sees Sassy attack his mother, then Fable. Now her behavior is getting way out of control. He realizes that her acting out like that is dangerous and could lead to someone getting seriously hurt. Her violence is no longer just directed towards Lewa, now she's lashing out at everyone. Her behavior is becoming increasingly concerning.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Faith watches Sassy with a look of dissaproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 am

Spunky didn't know how to respond to everyone watching Sassy. To be honest, she did think that Sassy may have gone a bit far with the lashing out. She didn't even get to take part in the fight and even she had already gotten over it.

Samba looked around confused.

Cookie Dough sensed the tension and stayed close to Running Star.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 am

ooc: Yeah... I believe Sassy is a pup of one of Dipsy's subordinates. Lewa I had immigrate in when Desert Warriors was created, in its early stages... Streak and Stripe were a couple of the first... Splash (for the Willows), Inle (for the Midnights), Clover (for the Tiny Kats), Lewa (for the Zippers), Cyan (for the Blizzards), and Bohrok (for the Devils, whom I want to bring back D:) were my first... I didn't introduce meerkats to the Oreos for a while...

Also, Sassy is only ticked... Not evil xD

bic: Sassy growled, she wanted to be let go NOW.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:39 am

Peachy watches Sassy, feeling a bit intemidated by her right now. Maybe this is just a phase she's going through. Yeah. She'll eventually grow out of it, hopefully.

Alfonso has lost interest in the drama. He glances around, his thoughts now on wanting to eat. He's starving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 am

*Nala chuckles at Alfonso. Yeah foraging did seem like a good idea.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:20 pm

((OOC: Fable already let her go.))

Fable shook herself a little. Hopefully what Sassy was doing was merely a phase. Some pups did go through this kind of phase now and again.

Dasher sat on his hunches, sunning himself while he awaited for Running Star to lead the group off to forge.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm

ooc: Oh, sorry, didn't know that...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm

((OOC: No worries. Just letting you know was all. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Peachy steers her thoughts away from Sassy for now. The drama is over so no use dwelling on it. She returns to the rest of the group, proceeding to join them in the sun bathing session. She's still a bit chilled but a few more minutes in the sun's warm rays should take care of her shivers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Faith turns her attention away from Sassy and looks around for any threats that would be of a greater concern.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Sassy growled slightly went over to Spunky, irritated...

Lewa grooms the wound inflicted by Sassy and stands up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm

*Nala wanted to know this "Sassy" chic. She went over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Peachy sighs in pleasure as the feeling of warmth consumes her. She could spend hours basking in the sun's pleasant heat.

Alfonso fiddles with his tail, bored. He wonders when Running Star is going to lead the Zippers out foraging.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Fable was checking the small scratches on her lip she got from carrying Sassy. Luckily, none were serious. They stung a little, but it was bearable.

Dasher closed his eyes, relaxing as the sun warmed up his body. He didn't mind waiting to be led out. He enjoyed sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Dominic looked around for Running Star. She was becoming less and less frequent in her appearances.

ooc: Maybe, if RS isn't actually played, Arrow could take over? I quite like her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 pm

ooc: Tosca was covering Running Star but she has fallen inactive suddenly. I think Arrow would make a good dominant:)

Peachy winces as she felt the small wounds on her front paws begin to sting. She licks them attempting to soothe the discomfort. The small lacerations she got when trying to break up the fight between Lewa and Sassy don't look that bad but she'll still have to make sure they stay sanitized. Even a small infection could gradually grow into something life threatening.

Alfonso glances at the burrow entrance wondering why Running Star hasn't emerged yet. It kind of worries him. He hopes she's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 am

Shakespeare groggily sighed and emerged, he stretched out. He was planning on visiting his princess today but had doubts, if he was caught by Dominic he'd surely be killed. Shakespeare set off, a bit nervous, but determined.

Tosca emerged to see Shakespeare dissapearing into the distance, she growled, a bit peeved and decided to have an adventure of her own, yeah, she could join another group! Tosca excitedly set off towards Willows territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 am

Spunky turned to see Nala tapping Sassy on the shoulder. She narrowed her eyes, wondering what it wss that she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 am

Sassy hissed at Nala. She wasn't about to trust some weird adult, especially not now. (I'm getting a vibe of a female Pwnster here Oo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

*Nala giggled.*
Nala: "That's cute."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 am

Willows watched Nala and the pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next