Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

After the game Rimi relaxes near a bush while Quida scrapes the sand to practice foraging. Feiro sits beside Rimi and watches Quida pratice soon he starts scraping too.Rimi watches her friends practice and nuzzles them both to the floor. Practice over time to play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 am

Alfonso disengages from the wrestling match simultaneously with the other pups, panting heavily. He heads over to the shade of a bush to rest, feeling drained from the rough play.

Peachy keeps her eyes trained on Midnight Dream, wondering if she should be viewed as a friend or foe. Her first impression looks to be good so far but that could change in an instant, so she keeps her gaurd up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 am

Running Star goes over to Feiro and Aphrodite... She's decided to adopt these two pups... She nuzzles them shortly.

Lewa giggles a little.

Sassy rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

Nearby a young female named Siberia is making her way towards the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 am

Feiro squeals in joy of being adopted and hugs his new mom Runningstar. Rimi and Quida are happy for Feiro and nuzzle him in congratulations. Rimi wants to be adopted too but she knows she has to wait. Quida shares Rimi´s thoughts and settles beside Alfonso for comfort.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 am

In her right peripheral vision, Peachy can see Siberia approaching the group and looks over at the stranger, surprised. Another new comer!? Geez, the Zippers seem to be popular today! She watches the young female curiously. Could she also be looking to join the group or has she come with more sinister plans? She won't know until the stranger gets closer.

Alfonso has drifted off to sleep and is oblivious to Siberia approaching nor does he notice Quida settling down beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 am

Siberia breaks into a trot but when close enough she rolls on her side in submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am

Aphrodite is so happy in being adopted. She rushes to her new mon and sits besides her.
ooc.There is a problem I forgot to tell Abdec is Aphrodite´s sibling. Also in the night im changing computers so i´ll be offline for some time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 am

ooc: That's ok Smile I kinda figured he was. And ok.

Peachy becomes a little nervous when Siberia gallops at the Zippers, thinking she's about launch an attack, but when she displays submissive behavior, she relaxes. Upon closer observation, she realizes Siberia is just a teenager. What harm could she do to a massive mob? Either way she wouldn't really put up much of a brutal fight. She'd be torn up by the whole mob before she'd be given a chance to fight back. Obviously she's not a threat so there's no reason to be mistrustful towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Quida watches Siberia , she is only a pup but she nows strangers may mean trouble. Rimi races to Quida to know what is wrong and assures her the stranger doesn´t mean harm by her submissive reaction. Quida calms down and plays with Rimi. Feiro cuddles with Aphrodite and nuzzles her gently.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Running Star walks over to Siberia, hipslams her and goes back to her adopted pups...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Siberia accepted the hipslam and looked around at the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Peachy smiles as Siberia was granted acceptance into the group. The Zippers are now another member stronger. In future battles for territory, this mob will certainly put up an intimadating front. She smiles in a friendly fashion at Siberia, eager to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Feiro nuzzles his mother Runningstar as she aproaches him. He really likes his new mom. Quida and Rimi stop their play to greet Siberia into the mob with churrs and squeals. After greeting Siberia Quida and Rimi playfight again. They roll like a ball of fur around the burrow entrance. Soon the little balls of fur falls into the burrow hole. Rimi and Quida get out and giggle , they go towards Alfonso and ask him to play with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 pm

ABDEC AND APHRODITE DON´T HESITATE AND SAY HELLO TO SIBERIA.THen Aphrodite goes to her mother and snoozes.Abdec joins Rimi and Quida in their play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Alfonso awakens at the loud sounds of the pups' delighted squeals. He out-stretches his front limbs, churring with pleasure as his stiff muscles loosened. As he heard Quida and Rimi invite him to another game of wrestling, his alertness rapidly returns to him and he nods, delighted to join them now that he feels more energized after that pleasant nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Rimi and Quida start to play with Alfonso and Abdec. Rimi wriggles with Abdec as she churrs. Feiro joins the play and wrestle Quida happily as she squeals with joy. Rimi paws at Abdec´s belly to tickle him. Quida does her play and puts her paws on Alfonso´s nose like the first time they met. Rimi pulls playfully Feiros tail and Feiro giggles as she struggles while he wiggles his tail.
ooc: pups are so play ful I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Aphrodite joins the game and wiggles around with her adopted sibling Feiro. Abdec wrestles Rimi. Then he heads to Alfonso. Abdec is big and strong fo a pup. He jumps and rolls over Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Alfonso giggles at the feeling of Quida's paws being on the sides of his snout. It tickled! He pulls back, rearing up on his hind legs, and playfully snaps at the female pup's paws. He squeaks in surprise as he feels himself get knocked to the ground, then briefly squashed by a body. Realizing it was Abdec who rolled over him, he gives him a playful 'I'm gonna get you back' smirky look, then bounds after him while chattering playfully.

ooc: We should wait for Pancake.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Although he is a little old to playfight with younger pups now, Lewa heads over and pounces on the nearest one, giggling.

ooc: I'm going to have Lewa use Le-matoran slang just like the real Lewa when I translate him in italics now~ Shall be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Rimi plays with Lewa and Quida pulls Alfonso´s tail in a playfull manner. Feiro wrestles Aphrodite squeaking playfully and gets nose to nose with her. Rimi tussles with Lewa as she sees a stranger in the horizon.

Akito sneaks in to check for zipper females as he sees Rimi and remembers the only pup that survived from his other mob was Rimi. He and his pregnant mate were evicted Rimi´s siblings died and his mate died to so he left her with two other pups and when he came back they were gone.Now Akito recognized the two other pups playing and his own daughter looking at him.

ooc: so sorry didn´t post in their discription I feel horrible for not doing that Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Alfonso whirls around and gently gnaws on Quida's snout. He fails to notice Akito creeping towards the group.

Peachy also doesn't notice Akito loitering on the fringes of the group and is watching the pups play, giggling with amusement every now and then.

ooc: That's ok, don't worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Quida grabs her nose between her paws and giggles she gently cuddles Alfonso. Feiro and Rimi Are playing with Lewa both are aware that Akito is there but like he is Rimi´s dad the know he isn't dangerous.

Akito smiles at his little one and turns his gaze to Peachy , he may have a chance with her. He slowly start sneaking toward Peachy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Abdec and Aphrodite notice Akito. Aphrodite heads towards her mother seeking refuge. Abdec notices Akito heading for Peachy and heads towards her. The pups both feel somethin g bad could happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Akito returns as Abdec comes towards her he waits. Rimi and Quida play not noticing the commotion. Feiro stays with Aphrodite not knowing what troubles her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next