Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Squeak let out a small peep and titled her head, her knees shaking, she was still slightly confused, not knowing what to think of Pikachu she let out another peep. As she seemed to become less and less frightened.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Pikachu peeped to Squeak and moved a little closer, smiling in a friendly way towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Squeak sniffed Pikachu and placed one of her paws on his shoulder and looked around then back to Pikachu then sat down in front of him and let out small chatter, she seemed very talkative if that.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Pikachu chattered back happily, talkative was fine with him. He's hoping he's made a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Squeak chattered back and batted his shoulder playfully, happy to have someone around.

{{ I saw and yes XD }}
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Pikachu bats back, and giggles. For now he's completely forgot that the Comets may mark him as missing...

ooc: Ok. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Squeak giggles and runs out of the bolt hole and chatters calling for Pikachu to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Pikachu bounds after Squeak happily and carelessly.

ooc: Let's wait for the others so we don't take up a whole page, lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Pancake wrote:
Pikachu bounds after Squeak happily and carelessly.

ooc: Let's wait for the others so we don't take up a whole page, lol...

ooc: okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Karma's attention to Fright Night is diverted as she heard the distress calls of a pup in the vicinity. She stands tall on her long back legs and surveys the area, trying to locate the distressed little one. As the calls ceased, she tips her head to the side wondering what silenced the pup. It causes a twinge of worry to wave through her. She hopes a predator isn't endangering its life. Worried for the pup's safty, Karma sets off to look for it. She hopes to reach the pup before it's too late. She hasn't noticed that Pikachu had wandered off, and is unaware the reason why the pup's calls ceased is because Pikachu had met up with that pup in need.

Boomslang also hears the pup's distressed cries. He glances around, trying locate the pup, but he doesn't see it in the immediate area. He hears it but doean't see it. Where could it be? As the calls suddenly ceased, he becomes confused, a feeling which is rapidly replaced with concern. He hopes something terrible didn't just befall that poor little pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Squeak let out more chatter, her voice carried over the desert, her voice was no longer distressed but happy and playful.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Jupiter was too focused on Fright Night to hear the distressed Squeak's calls.

Puzzle is too far to hear Squeak and soon recognizes the stranger. It was Fright Night! He had vanished and no one knew what happened to him. He peeps a greeting.

Nashita hears Squeak and looks around, confused. Who was that? They sounded distressed... When the calls died down, a feeling of worry came in. Did that pup get killed?

Topaz chrrs happily as she felt Jet rub against her chest, before she licked him on the top of his head. He was so cute! She was distracted with Jet to hear the Squeak's earlier cries.

Last edited by Night on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Squeak sat down and the began to let out more distress calls, this time it wasn't because she was lonely it was because she was dreadfully hungry she hadn't eaten in hours since he mother had passed away.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Pikachu glanced at Squeak. He peeps for her to come with him... Food can be found at the Comets...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Squeak watched Pikachu and saw from his movements that he wanted her to follow she got up and began to follow Pikachu unsure where, but maybe if she followed, he'd know where food would be located.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

As she heard the calls resume, it sends a wave of relief through Karma. That's a good sign. The pup is still alive. But since there's no visual on the pup, they have no way of knowing if it's in danger or not. Karma proceeds her search, heading off to the north briskly as that's where the calls sound the strongest. She hopes to discover the pup safe and unharmed.

Boomslang is relieved as the calls resumed. Good. That means the pup is alive. The calls sounds like they're coming from the north. He follows the adults' example by helping to search for the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Squeak blinks as she followed Pikachu towards the Comet mob, she let out another sound, hoping Pikachu would stick close besides her. She let out another call to let Pikachu know she was still following as fast as her legs could carry her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Squeak stopped in her tracks as she realized she had lost sight of Pikachu and she sat down letting out more distress calls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 pm

ooc: Please try not double post. Others need a chance to post in between. I usually wait to post again after a few of the others have posted ahead of my previous post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc: Sorry I thought you guys forgot about me XD. And I wasn't trying to double post DX sorry again.......
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Pikachu hears the calls and heads back to Squeak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Squeak wondered how long it would take to get to where Pikachu was going to, she was tried and most of all hungry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: That's ok. We didn't forget about you. We were just waiting to see if someone else would respond, like Night since her previous post is a handful of posts back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

ooc: Sorry I gtg.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:11 pm

ooc: Ok. We'll see you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next