Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Karma's attention to Boomslang and Pikachu's movements is diverted when she hears May give out an alarm call. As she looked up, she spots the trespasser. Too far from the stranger to be able to recognize them, Karma becomes wary and rushes over to the pups, gathering them then shielding them with her body. Ever since the encounter with Ghost, she's been wary of strangers. If any other than Ghost endanger the pups' lives, she'll defend them fiercely with her life. She's unaware the intruder is actually a fellow mob mate, Fright Night, who went missing a while back.

Boomslang's little adventure is interrupted when he hears an alarm call sound. He positions himself on his small hind legs to get a better view of what's going on. As he spots the source, a stranger trespassing on the premises, he becomes wary. Who's that, and what do they want? As Karma collected him along with the other pups, then shielded them protectively with her body, he watches the stranger from her protective embrace, wondering what their intentions are. He's also unaware this trespasser is not a stranger but a long lost friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

FrightNight stops and then coutied walking forword was this the wrong mob..No It wast the Have the Same Scent
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 am

Jupiter hears the alarm from May and looks around, spotting FrightNight. From a distance, she couldn't tell who it was. She tensed, watching as the stranger got closer.

Puzzle also watches, hoping it wasn't a threat.

Nashita stays close to Snapdragon. While she was smaller, she wouldn't hesitate to protect her sister with her life. She had finally been reunited with her, she wasn't about to loose her.

Topaz stays protectively near Jet. Seeing him as a younger brother she never had, she'll fiercely defend him. Even if it was against Ghost, the very male who almost took her life before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:48 am

May approached FrightNight, chattering nervously.

Jiggy narrowed his eyes and looked at Puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 am

Elena watches as well, unsure about the stranger.

ooc- I don't remember Fright Night as a member at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 am

occ- Oh, he was one ages ago.

May chattered nervously and bobbed her head. She sniffed the air and frowned in dismay. This meerkat had obviously been alone for a while now.
She glanced at Puzzle and Jupiter.

Jiggy bobbed his head and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 pm

ooc: Yeah, Fright Night immegrated in with Dragster a while ago. He was babysitting with Dragster the day he was killed.

Karma keeps her eyes trained on the trespasser, her fur bristling a little as she saw him inch closer to the mob. One wrong move and he'll be killed in an instant.

Boomslang watches the stranger feeling wary. There's no way of telling what he wants but he feels comforted by the fact that if the intruder becomes hostile, he won't stand a chance against the whole group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

Jupiter looks over at Puzzle. It was his job to see if this male was a threat or not.

Puzzle nods at Jupiter and began to approach Fright Night. He'll soon learn this was an old member of the mob who had been long thought of being perished.

Nashita watches as Puzzle bravely goes to investigate. She chatters nervously, hoping he'll be okay.

Topaz also watches nervously, her body protectively over Jet's. She refused to allow anything to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Cowering under Topaz’s front paws, Jet huddled close to the sand occasionally raising his head to nuzzle against the young female.

Sanders stood on his short hind legs, watching the adults with a curious interest. As Puzzle turned to leave, the young pup’s beady black eyes followed the dominant male’s every move.

(I'll just drop myself back in and read up as I go... Thank you for your help including Jet Night Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

((OOC: Anytime. x3 Its been really helping me develop Topaz. ^^))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

(Topaz is developing really well into an adorable character with lots of individual personality. She's so cute ^^)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:14 pm

ooc: I know right? X3 Topaz is so sweet, brave, compassionate, nurturing, she has all those personality traits that immediately makes you adore her ^w^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

((OOC: Teehee. x3 I'm glad you guys are taking a liking to her. ^^ I'm sure she'll blossom into a promising member of the mob when she matures into an adult. x3 She'll grow braver too, to where she won't fear Ghost anymore, despite he almost killed her before.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm

ooc: Cool X3 I can't wait to see her as an adult. It certainly sounds like she'll grow into a valuable member of the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:39 pm

ooc: hi all
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 pm

ooc: Um, no offense, but that would be spamming the board. But I'll say hi back anyway Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: opps   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 pm

ooc: sorry about that I was just saying hi. I want to introduce Squeak now. But I have no idea how to go about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Flowerthedesertrose wrote:
ooc: sorry about that I was just saying hi. I want to introduce Squeak now. But I have no idea how to go about doing it.

((OOC: You could have her be wandering around nearby the mob, and someone else may have their character spot her? They'll have to inform Jupiter about Squeak and she'll want to adopt the little pup as her own. x3))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:54 pm

ooc: And I'll have Pikachu follow her everywhere. 8D He'll find her first~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm

((OOC: Hehe, okay Pancake. x3 Sounds adorable.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:56 pm

ooc: Awww that does sound cute X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

small distress calls came from a near by bolt hole, a small meerkat emerged, it was a small pup, no more then six weeks old. It stumbled out of the bolt hole and sat down, alone, another figure was laying right next to the bolt holes entrance, it was a female meerkat about 6 years in age, she lay curled up dead by the entrance, with no mob scent it seemed as if she were a female rover and she had starved to death. The small pup let out a sad chirp as it nudged its mother's thin and lifeless body. The small meerkat sat up on its hind legs and nervously looked around then went back onto all fours and gave out another cry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Pikachu had been wandering off by himself a bit... Now he comes across Squeak and runs over curiously... He stares at the dead female's body with shock before glancing at Squeak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Seeing Pikachu, Squeak lets out a cry of surprise she jumped away and dashed into the bolt hole, hiding inside of it once more.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Pikachu tilts his head at Squeak and follows her... He peeps softly; he didn't mean to scare her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next