Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Melrose rolled in too a ball trying not to seem like a threat
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 pm

ooc- What the heck? I left about 2 hours ago, and came back with 3 new pages!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:52 pm

ooc: Sadly, the days of hyperposting have returned >_> What happened was Melrose had appeared wanting to rejoin, but because of all the trouble she caused the Comets in the past, she was rejected and attacked. Jupiter is thinking about chasing her out for good.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Jupiter narrowed her eyes at Melrose. Why did you come back? You know just as well as the rest of us that you're not welcomed here! She especially did not want Melrose anywhere near Elena. She carried the Comets' future within her, and if Melrose dared tried to harm the pregnant teen, she'll harshly pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry i wanted to apoligize Melrose closed her eyes tightly waiting to be beaten
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Karma has her eyes trained on Melrose, glaring mistrustfully. She isn't falling for her groveling this time. After all the trouble Melrose caused, she's sticking firmly with her belief that the rebellious female is no longer trust worthy. If she's allowed back into the group, she'll only create more drama and could pose a threat to Elena's soon to be born litter. She votes Melrose remains an outcast permanently.

Boomslang watches Melrose grovel in front of Jupiter not convinced she can be trusted. If the adults don't want her around, then he sees no reason to show her sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Elena watches from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Jupiter stares hard at Melrose, her face blank and showing no emotion. While she was a compassionate female, she knew Melrose could not be trusted. Not what she has done in the past. She was like Horrendous, a trouble maker and would only make things harder on the mob with her rebellious behavior. She should of listened before, but she was paying for it now. Jupiter growls. Leave. NOW. You're not welcomed here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Aaron looks at Boomslang leaving him, Aaron then stops and sits down Aaron had no real mother or father they all died a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 am

Karma's muscles become tense. She's ready to leap into action if Melrose becomes defiant. She deeply respects Jupiter and will defend her fiercely against anyone who dares to attack her.

Boomslang watches the intense situation also ready to defend Jupiter if Melrose suddenly strikes out at her. He too respects the female leader and, despite his age and lack of fighting skills, isn't afraid to violently express his disapproval towards a defiant, strong adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Melrose tried too get up her hardest she walked a few paces then fell down i Promise i wont cause trouble all stay away from all of you all walk on the edge i eat last all starve myself i do anything i will babysit if you want me too i promise if i break it you you can kill
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Pikachu had observed that Melrose was not a liked meerkat... He approached her and bagan making puppish spitcalls.

Ribaldi growled and slashed Melrose with his claws.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Karma scowls at Melrose, still unconvinced she can be trusted. If Jupiter doesn't want her around, then she needs to leave when she is told. Why doesn't she just comply? Guess they'll have to resort to violence to get her to leave. Karma war dances towards Melrose, also wanting her gone.

Boomslang chatters menacingly at Melrose. If the adults don't want her around, then he isn't convinced her groveling will be enough for her to gain back their trust and respect. After seeing what she's capable of, he doesn't trust her all and also wants her to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 am

Melrose tried to get up but fell a few meters away from the mob
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 am

ooc: I'm thinking about bringing in Prince and having him help Melrose x3 That work, Flower?

bic: Pikachu hisses and tries to attack Melrose.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

Jupiter watched as Melrose struggled. While she did feel a little sorry for the female, she kept a blank and emotionless expression. Melrose had brought this upon herself, and now she had to carry the burden of her crimes.

Puzzle growls. Melrose better not come back. She wasn't welcomed or desired.

Nashita finally had noticed Melrose and was now standing protectively near her sister Snapdragon. She'll risk her life to protect Snapdragon if Melrose tried to attack.

Topaz pulls up a worm from the ground and walks over to Jet to give the wiggling prey to him, still unaware of Melrose.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 am

Karma nips at Melrose's tail, hoping that'll be enough to scare her off.

Boomslang puffs up and approaches Melrose, growling fiercely. He doesn't care that she's incapacitated. She has done terrible things to Jupiter and her fellow members. She's a traitor and is getting what she deserves for her treachery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 am

Melrose tried but it was getting harder to get up she ends up rolling showing a cobra bite mark on her leg the vemon slow taking it toll..she tries to get up but falls she breaths heavily but soon falls asleep...still breathing but barely
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Nearby, a rover named Prince had been watching... Quietly... He glances at Melrose, feeling bad for her... As soon as she's out of sight of the group he'll approach her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:01 pm

(I will be helping too, She she just got kicked and Horrendous got kicked maybe make our own little gang lol)

Horrendous then hears something barking, and growling they were fighting. Horrrendosu was thinking on his mind don't turn back don't turn back. But he did he then ran trying to help the female meerkat, he then barked unto the group "Okay i know i should not be back here, but please leave the meerkat alone, and i and her will leave, if you guys dont let her go i will not leave and you guys can kill me, please leave her alone." Horrendous did not know why he was doing this, but he was kind he could not leave someone to be attacked without no help.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Prince sees this and moves towards Horrendous and Melrose... Also wanting to help her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Karma gasps with horror when Melrose reveals her cobra bite to the group. Though she doesn't particularly like the female, she feels worried about her. For most meerkats, recieving a cobra bite is a death sentence, let alone the ordeal is torturous if they do manage to survive. She wouldn't wish something so terrible on anyone, not even on a rival. In a state of shock, Karma doesn't display hostility towards Horrendous when he returned. She heeds his words and backs away from Melrose, agreeing with him that it isn't fair to gang up on a poor meerkat already enduring agony and is in a weakened status. She lowers her head, ashamed of herself.

Boomslang grits his teeth with a cringe when he sees Melrose's nasty looking snake bite wound. That looks terrible! He makes eye contact with her, his eyes glistening with shock. He doesn't know what to do considering she's now seen as enemy number 1, but like Karma, he's natrually worried about her. He also doesn't do anything when Horrendous defends Melrose. He's too shocked to think at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Horrendous smiled, and is happy but he needed to wait were the other Tiny kits okay. Horrendous then looked at Prince smiling at him, Horrendous was glad his high Charisma was working.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 pm

ooc- So that means that Melsrose's pups won't make it to birth.

ic- Elena continues to watch, secretly having sympathy for Melrose. She shows concern when she sees the bite.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

ooc: Wow, I completely forgot Melrose was pregnant XD. realistically, she most likely will end up losing her litter.

Karma gazes down at Melrose's slightly buldged belly with sympathy. All hope is lost that the litter will survive to be born. It breaks her heart to know all the stress Melrose has been through will mostly result in her aborting her pups.

Boomslang spots Prince and stares at him curiously, wondering who he is. But it appears this stranger came with the intention to help, so he feels comfortable with him being near the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next