Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm

ooc: Pikachu, you bad boy XD

bic: Pikachu smiles at Squeak, yup, this was them. She glances at Karma and Boomslang though, feeling guilty now...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 pm

((OOC: Hehe.))

Jupiter shows up a bit afterward. The moment she laid eyes on Squeak, her heart instantly melts. Awwww, what an adorable pup! Instantly, she knew she wanted to adopt this pup as her own. She didn't know when she'd ever bare young, despite being the dominant female. She instantly curls herself around Squeak, chrring compassionately and nuzzling the little pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Noticing the look of guilt cast on Pikachu's face, Karma smiles, letting him know he isn't in trouble for wandering off. It's natural pup behavior and is bound to happen, whether the group had been looking after them diligently or not. All that matters is that he's safe. As she saw Jupiter curl around Squeak, Karma emits a churr of adoration. It seems a bond between Jupiter and the little cutie is rapidly blossoming.

Boomslang is glad to be reunited with Pikachu. He could care less if he wandered off surreptitiously or accidentally. He's just happy to know he's safely back in the protective midst of the adults and he'll be able to play pup games another day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:11 am

Squeak nuzzled her nose into Jupiter's shoulder fur, she was quite overwhelmed by all of the attention she was getting but Jupiter reminded Squeak of her own passed mother. No one would ever know unless she told the what had happened to her family, but she decided they wouldn't try and pester her about it, of course there was the brave and valiant Pikachu who came to her aid and only he knew the dreadful fate of her family. Squeak's litter mates starved to death, as did Squeak's mother. Squeak was the sole survivor of a litter of five pups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 am

Elena shows up and sees the two pups, not recognising the second one. She looks at her curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 am

Squeak looks to Elena then back to Jupiter and let out a chatter meaning she was hungry, her stomach growled in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am

Jupiter looks around before she began to forge around for a brief moment. She manages to grab a fleeing beetle and walks back over, offering it to Squeak. The poor thing had to be starving by being alone. But now, she had a new home. Jupiter didn't have the heart to abandon a pup in need. You'd have to have a heart of stone to do such a heartless act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Squeak let out a chatter of thanks and began to eat the beetle somewhat ravenously, it looked like she had been without food for quite some time now, after she was done she looked up to Jupiter and placed her head on Jupiter's front foreleg and peeped her thanks once more, happy to finally have had something to eat, her energy came back to her, she felt warmth creeping back into her once shivering frame.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Karma watches as Jupiter delivers little Squeak a delectable beetle. That'll surely fill the little one up and restore her strength. She emits a churr of adoration as she watched the touching moment between her and Jupiter. It seems Jupiter has the potential to be a phenomenal mother. It's certain little Squeak will be given the luxury to live in the protective fold of a caring mob.

Boomslang is enlightened to see Squeak looking better after eating her first bit of food in what must've been a long time. It's a good thing they found her before the day was over. He assumes if she had gone another night without protection and food, she'd probably die of either starvation or predation. He watches with adoration as Jupiter cuddled with Squeak. She seems like she'll make a great mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

FrightNight sits Down
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Enjoying the cuddle with Topaz, Jet relaxed and closed his little eyes feeling secure in the embrace of the young female.

Interested in Fright Night, Sanders stumbles away from the other pups and watched the male curiously. Where had the older male been? What had he seen out in the wide world? Maybe he might have seen his parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

FrightNight Smiles at Sanders and sits beside him
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Elena looks up at the sky and then at Jupiter. They should go soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Karma is oblivious to Fright Night's presence. At the moment, her attention is to the darkening sky. She looks over at Jupiter, anticepating her to emit lead calls so the Comets to retreat to the burrow.

Boomslang also doesn't notice Fright Night. He's watching a family of ground squirrels filing into their burrow, his instincts telling him that's what the Comets need to be doing very soon.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am

Jupiter notices the sky and sensing everyone wanting to go, she stood and emitted lead calls. It was time to go. She then carefully picks her new adoptive daughter by the scruff and began to walk off.

Puzzle hears Jupiter and follows her.

Nashita does the same.

Topaz also hears and looks down at Jet, peeping and telling him it was time to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:17 am

Jiggy followed, rather tiredly.

May also followed, all she wanted to do was get into the burrow and flop onto the cool, sandy floor.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 am

Elena starts to follow Jupiter, eager to get back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am

Frightnight follows
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Hearing the calls, Sanders chirped and followed Fright Night trying not to get under his feet as he walked.

Jet blinked at Topaz knowing he would loyally follow wherever the older female went. Rolling up onto his legs, he grinned before skipping along the sand after the other members of the group alongside Topaz.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm

As she heard Jupiter emit lead calls, Karma follows the retreating mob briskly, eager to get home and settle down for the night.

Boomslang's ears prick up at the sound of Jupiter's lead calls. Watching the adults filing after the retreating leader, he quickly follows after them, releasing a yawn from his mouth. He can't wait to get back to the burrow and go to sleep, he's so tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Squeak had fallen asleep while Jupiter carried her to the burrow. She hung limp in the Alpha's mouth soon she'd wake up to a new day tomorrow, but instead of being outside she'd be in a burrow nice and warm with her new family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Fright Night Picked Sanders Up and coutined to walk it would be easier for both him and sanders
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Jupiter continued to lead the forging group, carrying Squeak. She couldn't wait to go to sleep too. And start bonding with her new little daughter.

Puzzle looked around, scanning the area for any signs of predators. Or bird of prey.

Nashita walked with her sister and looked around.

Topaz giggled and chased after Jet.

((OOC: I'm seeing TopazxJet in the far future. x3))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Karma smiles with adoration as she saw Squeak sound asleep in Jupiter's motherly grasp. Awwww what a cute scene. Her heart melts as she watches the bond between the Comet's female leader and the newly appointed little Comet rapidly strengthen.

Boomslang is scrutinizing the immediate area, instinctively knowing this is the time of day when nocturnal carnivores emerge. So far, there's no visual sign of a threat being near by but he maintains his alertness to what's around the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

Fright Night still walked with sanders in his grasp

Melrose still in the bolt hole fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next