Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Oreos
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Grovyle, Sacha.......4 months 27 days
Akina....4 months 8 days
Penny....3 months 22 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella.....2 months 28 days
Sandy......1 month 28 days
Ruby, Kitkat, Lulu, Gibbs.....1 month 2 days
Abby, Sophie......22 days

*Note- I've had Stelly be dispersed for a while. Too many characters here*

Due Dates: Starburst and Joey's litter............Due 17th of January
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey emerged, as usual, first up. The dominant male of the Oreos was very involved and a caring male, always wanting to do the best he could to lead the Oreos and defend his family. With Starburst's belly starting to swell with their second litter Joey was being more careful than ever. No one was to harm his pups. he scanned the area a bit before dropping down to clean out the burrow entrance. it was becoming overrun with ticks. He hoped they would be a burrow move soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Carnation is rudely awaken by itches plaguing her body. She rolls over on her back, gnawing on the skin just below her armpit, removing some ticks and fleas in the process. The flea and tick infestation is just horrible! They're everywhere and they itch like crazy! The burrow certainly had become overrun by these pesky parasites over the week, thanks to the group's large numbers. She too hopes a move will be made very soon.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Maple was awoken by the itchy satiation of the fleas and ticks. She gnaws at her front leg, removing some unwanted ticks. She had been a member for a few days now and even she found this burrow hard to live with. These pests were annoying! And being a babysitter, she spent more time cleaning off the pups of any fleas and ticks. Hopefully, a burrow move would highly considered. No one could live in a burrow that had an invasion of pests!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Unable to take the unbareable itching and stinging of the parasites any longer, Carnation hustles out of the burrow. She rolls around in the sand, thinking it'll relieve her of the uncomfortable itching. After her sand bath, she positions herself straightly postured on her haunches and works on licking and rubbing the sand from her fur whilst gnawing off any ticks that may have hung on for dear life during her desperate attempt to rid her fur of the disease spreading pests.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 am

Akina came above ground dragging herself slightly, she had barely been able to sleep with all the fleas gnawing at her skin.

Erevu sneezed loudly as he reached the burrow entrance.

Flare sat scanning the area, also feeling the pinch on parasites. Now that all of the pups were over three weeks old, now would be a good time to move.

Kit Kat sat by her father, trying to get back some of the sleep lost to these things.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am

Joey himself knew the group was getting a bit too large for their own good. They had been in this burrow for about a week now, and the little pests where just everywhere!

Gibbs emerged slowly. He didn't like whatever it was in the burrow that was causing his skin to itch like crazy.

Sunny was already up sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

Maple slowly emerges, still gnawing at herself. Spotting a rock nearby, she began to rub herself against it in a desperate attempt to get rid of the annoying pests that caused not just her, but everyone in the group, great discomfort.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Carnation yawns. She hadn't been sleeping well either because of these annoying little buggers! Camping out another night in this flea and tick infested burrow would be insane! The mob has obviously outgrown this burrow and it's definitely time to move to a cleaner more roomier one to avoid anyone contracting a disease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Sandy emerges, feeling drained. She's lived long enough to know and have experienced ticks and fleas before, but she has never had an outbreak so terrible that she can't even get a wink of sleep! There are several pests scattered over Sandy's body, a few ticks here and there, the largest and most annoying one on her muzzle where she can't reach, and many itchy fleas leaping around in her fur. Sandy's first priority is to get the pests out of her fur, so she walks to Carnation and begins grooming her, though being a pup, she is not an expert of it, but still good enough. Sandy has never been in a burrow move before, so she has no idea how this problem is going to end, unlike the adults who know what the Oreos have to do. She also has no idea that these insects are not only annoying, but deadly. Sandy still has lots to learn.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Carnation glances up, snapping out of her groggy daze as she felt someone nibbling on her thigh. She smiles adoringly when she sees Sandy helpfully removing some fleas that managed to stay latched on her fur. As a way of expressing her gratitude, Carnation nuzzles Sandy and returns the favor by removing some fleas and ticks from her fur. Sandy may not be a skilled groomer but her effort is good enough to remove the rest of the fleas from her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

When Carnation has groomed most, if not all, the pests off, Sandy churrs gratefully to her and stands up to sun herself alongside Carnation.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Flare also helps in grooming and decides to make friends with Maple. Coming over she helped her get rid of some of the nasty bugs.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Carnation smiles, glad to have helped, then positions herself to standing straight on her hind legs. She suns herself pleasantly in the warm raise.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Maple felt relieved when she felt someone removing some of the annoying pests that had gotten onto her while she tried to sleep. She churrs thankfully to Flare and proceeds to remove some ticks off Flare's chin. That was always a hard spot to get the annoying little bugs. But yes, a burrow move had to be a must. If the Oreos continued to live here, they'd be vulnerable to the disease these pests often carried.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Flare chrrd, it felt good to have an ally there to get the 'hard to reach' places like the chin. She continues to groom Maple until she could no longer detect any pests.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Maple returns the favor, removing any pest she found on Flare until she found no more. Finally, the unbearable itching satiation was gone, which was a big relief. She had spent most of the night gnawing and scratching herself, and it had driven her crazy. Especially since it also cost her some much wanted sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Another yawn escapes Carnation's mouth. She can't seem to stay awake this morning. She, along with everyone else, spent most of the night scratching their fur off rather than snoozing. It's going to be a struggle getting through this day without narcoleptically falling asleep in the middle of foraging or during the most important duty of all, sentry. A sleepy sentry could place the whole mob in danger so the sleepy mob must do their best to maintain their wits about them, especially if they're going to embark on a potentially perilous trek to find a new burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: Who's covering Starburst, or should we have someone overthrow her?

Joey looked around for Starburst. When his blue eyes didn't find his mate, his heart seemed to skip a beat. Was she sick? Recently Starburst seemed to be making an appearance to her family less and less. With his second litter of pups on the way, the male was a bit worried. He chirped down into the burrow, hoping to hear a response from his mate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

ooc: Tosca was covering Starburst but has become inactive. Maybe we should say she went missing? I know that when Pancake returns she'll want to play her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:14 am

PK scoots over to his sister Flare and the rest of the grooming circle, also itchy from the parasites in the burrow.

Sacha scratches himself uncontrolably.

Ruby looks around glumly, also itching all over. She hoped the group would move soon.

Kal is asleep. He was used to being rittled with fleas and ticks and wasn't bothered.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

ooc: Yeah, just say she went missing for a bit should work. Nothing dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 am

((OOC: Agreed.))

Maple began to groom PK once she was done with Flare, removing several ticks off PK's neck. This pest invasion was out of control! Everyone was constantly getting covered in these fleas and ticks! It was getting downright ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Carnation jerks herself as she realizes she was starting to tip over. She's so tired she can't manage to keep her eyelids open. Maybe a little nap before breakfast will make her feel more energized. She curls up into a ball and shuts her eyes but remains alert hearing wise for the sound of predators or for lead calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Unlike Carnation, Sandy decides to stay awake until her belly if full from foraging or when the sand is too hot for foraging so she could go into the shade and make up for the lack of sleep. Sandy stands guard over Carnation, knowing that she is alert. A guard for her like Sandy is always useful, though.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Joey grumbles. He, still foggy with the morning, suddenly remembers that Starburst won't be emerging today. A few days ago she vanished. Joey's been feeling stressed and depressed recently. She was pregnant with their second litter, and he doesn't want anything to happen to her. He hopes she returns soon. Until then, with no clear female stepping up to take her place, Joey's been leading them out to forage. He's just trying to make things better for the family. He doesn't want them going into a panic with the fact that their leader is missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next