Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Carnation can scense that someone is positioned at her side. It makes her feel more secure knowing someone is keeping her protected while she dozes for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 am

Ruby looks around unhappy. She was worried for Starburst. She hadn't seen her in a while.

PK grooms Maple back, searching for fleas and ticks as he went.

Sacha looks around, still trying to ignore the itching.

Kal emerges and looks around groggily. He didn't notice the fleas and ticks biting him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Carnation dozes on, unaware of the group becoming nervous about Starbursts disappearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Sandy has also noticed that Starburst has gone. But where? She wonders. She parts her jaws in a yawn, beginning to lose focus and doze off herself, but soon snaps herself back into focus. Joey should lead them out soon. Sandy is hungry, and she wants to satisfy that hunger so she can get some sleep in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Maple soon finishes removing the fleas and ticks off of PK. She, too, had noticed that Starburst was missing and felt worried. She just hoped the dominate female was okay. And hopefully no one would try to take her spot. As usual, she'd stay behind to babysit. Another day to keep the pups flea and tick free. Hopefully, if Starburst came back, they'd do a burrow move.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Carnation's eyelids slowly part while yawning simultaneously. She lifts up her head and glances around, taking notice everyone is looking desperate. Suddenly, she remembers, Starburst hasn't been seen for days. This is the 3rd day that she's been absent from the group. What happened to her? Where could she have gone? Where ever she may be, she hopes she is safe and will return in one piece soon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:04 am

Akina ran over to join the adults in the grooming circle.

Flare groomed the pup.

Akina didn't worry about Starburst, she knew their leader was strong, if anyone could survive the desert, it was her. The only thing Akina was worried about were Starburst and Joey's pups.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Carnation sighs nervously. The day before Starburst disappeared, she remembers getting a glimpse at her slightly bulged belly which is an apparent sign that she's expecting again. Not only is Starbust's life at stake but her unborn pups' lives could be in danger as well. There's nothing anyone can do. All they can do is hope that Startburst is staying safe where ever she may be.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Maple frowned, praying Starburst was okay. Her unborn litter's life could be at risk as well. She shook her head and focused on the grooming circle, hoping to get her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Sandy is worried about her future playmates as well. She too tries to take her mind off it. She is uninterested in the grooming circle, however, so Sandy plays her favorite game of tail-tugging on Maple.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 pm

To prevent herself from continuing to think the worse for Starburst, Carnation joins in on the grooming circle. Within minutes, she stops dwelling on the negative.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Maple feels a tug on her tail and sees its Sandy. Faintly smiling, she moves her tail around a little, not too hard to have Sandy loose her grip, but to make it more interesting for the little pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Carnation sees Sandy gently tugging on Maple's tail and giggles in amusement. Pups know just how to lighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Kaz jumped up, alarmed he had slept so long. He raced up to the burrow entrance, and stood up, sunning.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Joey, seeing everyone was pretty much up, issues lead calls. That's one small duty he's been covering that a dominant female would usually perform since Starburst went MIA.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Carnation perks up at the sound of lead calls being announced. It feels strange having a male take up that responsibility but it'll have to do until Starburst is back at the helm. She follows at a brisk pace, eager to satisfy her relentless hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:32 am

PK follows Joey. He certainly hoped for Starburst and her pups' sake that they were okay, but he couldn't be certain until he saw her again.

Kal also happily follows, not putting any though to Starburst.

Sacha also follows quickly.

Ruby also eagerly follows the group. She'd only been foraging a few times now and was hoping that a little 'adventure' would lighten her mood.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:07 am

Kaz hurriedly scampers after them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am

Sunny follows, her reddish golden coat gleaming in the morning sun. She pads after the dominant male, though it feels a little strange having a male do a dominant female's responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

Carnation walks at a brisk pace in the midst of the mob. She hopes during their foraging trip, they come across Startburst, who she prays will be safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Maple watches as everyone leaves. As usual, she was going to stay behind to babysit and help keep the fleas and ticks off the pups who were inside the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Akina dashes after the others. Erevu follows close by.

Flare scanned thee area before following.

Kit Kat stayed close to her father.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm

occ: Ill return Starburst to the group in about to days in REAL LIFE Wink

Starburst emerged from her bolt hole , she shook her fur and shivered , She looked around and sighed depressed , she had no idea how her family were and she was desperate to see them

Felicity awoke from the flea infested burrow , she groomed herself and began to dig at the entrance

Kiki followed next to Kal

Red followed quickly

Penny groggily followed , and scratched her back on a bush on the way xD

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Carnation zones out as she gazes around while walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Unaware of Starburst's struggles, Sandy hastily drops Maple's tail and dashes after Joey and the rest of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next