Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 am

Carnation follows Starburst at a brisk pace, Ecstatic yet nervous about making the burrow move.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Maple feels some relief from rubbing against the rock. It didn't keep the relief for long, and she sighs in defeat. Little does she know, the group was coming back and finally going to do a much needed burrow move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Starburst starts recognising some familiar landmarks, she sighs in relief and continues walking

Felicity pads behind Starburst

Kiki also follows
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Carnation maintains her eyes straight ahead, anxious to get home and get the burrow move over with.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Kaz, leaving maple, followed Starburst. Where were they going? more foraging? a burrow move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm

PK continues following, staying close to Flare.

Kal also continues following, staying by Kiki.

Sacha and Ruby both follow at a fast pace. They were both eager to move burrows and get away from those itchy fleas and ticks.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Akina was about to react to Sandy jumping up, then she heard Starburst's lead calls. With a sigh, she turned and followed. Perhaps this could be their new game. She began running around the adults and running back and fourth between members.

Erevu did the same, he only stopped after he nearly crashed headfirst into Flare.

Flare hadn't noticed the close call with Erevu's skull and walked near her brother PK.

Kit Kat bounded up to Starburst and kept close to her.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Starburst reaches the burrow and stands outside scanning the area whilst some members get Kikis pups

Kiki goes below ground and comes back above,she passes a pup to Carnation,and goes below again, she emerges with another and gives it to PK,
then goes below ground and gets Sophie whom she carries carefully in her jaws

Felicity looks at Kiki, then at Starburst

Penny sighs in relief at the return and them moving burrows is a great relief

Red looks at Starburst uncertaindly

As soon as they are ready Starburst sets off , shes heading for an old burrow that they havent used for months.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Carnation watches the pups bound around the adults with an amused smile. Every antic they display seems to make her belly jiggle with laughter. When the mob arrives at the burrow, Carnation stands outside the burrow entrance, waiting patiently for the pups to be gathered. Seeing Kiki hand her a pup, Carnation gently latches her jaws on the infant's scruff, then when Starburst sets off she follows feeling a bit nervous. With precious pups in tow, they could easily attract deadly predators.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 am

PK watches Kiki get her pups nervously. They would have to be careful. If the route was wrong or a predator came, all the pups could be killed. He sees Kiki bringing him one of the pups and looks down at them for a moment before gently picking them up by the scruff of the neck. He then quickly follows Starburst, eager to get to the new burrow.

Kal follows Starburst by Kiki. Unlike the other meerkats, Kal had concern for Kiki and her pups and wanted to make sure no harm came to them.

Sacha and Ruby both get up and eagerly follow Starburst. They were both excited to get to their new burrow and get away from those nasty fleas and ticks.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:29 am

Carnation follows in the midst of the group. As long as she remains in the protection of the mob, she and her precious cargo should be safe. Her heart is palpitates rapidly as they make their way through the uncertainly safe route.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Maple is relieved upon the group coming back. As soon as they began to get the pups out, she knew it meant one thing: A much needed burrow move. As soon as the group got their pups and began leaving, she follows, putting herself nearby some of those with pups, as if to ensure their safety. While she disliked violence, if it involved defending her new family and the pups, she'll easily endanger her life to protect them and ensure they get out of danger alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Sandy dashes after Starburst and the rest of the mob cheerfully. Goodbye annoying fleas and ticks!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Carnation walks at a brisk pace, anxious to get to the new burrow as soon as possible. So far, the trek is going as planned, tranquil and organized. But they must keep their gaurds up incase things suddenly take a life threatening turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 am

PK looks around warily as he walks, making sure there are no predators or other threats present that could sabotage their burrow move and harm the pups.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

meerkats4life wrote:
Kal follows Starburst by Kiki. Unlike the other meerkats, Kal had concern for Kiki and her pups and wanted to make sure no harm came to them.

Flare looked at Kal with suprise, since when did he start acting so nice?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 am

Carnation glances at Kal, also surprised by his sudden change in personality. He used to be so arrogant and callous, what happened to make him change? She narrows her eyes in suspicion suspecting it's a trick. She trains her eyes Kal, watching for any indications that he may try to harm Kiki and her precious cargo.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Maple also watches Kal. She had noticed his change of behavior and was curious. Why the sudden change?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Starburst finds a burrow, she sniffs it and goes inside to investigate if its safe

Kiki patiently waits outside for the burrow to be checked safe

Red enters the burrow,he sniffs the walls,scent marking them as he goes

Penny waits outside with Kiki and the pups

Felicity scans the area
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Carnation is relieved when they arrive at their new abode. She positions herself on her hind legs a few feet from the burrow entrance, still gently clutching her bundle of joy in her mouth, and waits anxiously for the burrow to be thoroughly searched for predators or rival meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Maple also watches, hoping this new burrow could be turned into their new home. She makes herself useful and stands on her hind legs, doing sentry duty and began to watch out for any predators or any kind of threat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Carnation surveys the area, helping Maple keep a look out for predators while managing to maintain a protective gentle hold on one of Kiki's infants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Kal doesn't notice anyone noticing his sudden change of heart. He stops at the burrow and stands by Kiki, looking around for threats.

PK also stops at the burrow, still holding Kiki's pup. He waits nervously, hoping Starburst will emerge safetly.

Sacha and Ruby also stand at the burrow entrance. They are also waiting for Starburst to emerge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Starburst emerges with a joyess chirp ,the burrow is safe, she looks at Kiki and nods, before standing outside and watching the clouds in the distance, She sighs happily and waits for the adults to emerge so they can head out for a short foraging trip, She surveys the area and looks at Ruby, with a smile she nuzzles her and cuddles her close.

Kiki grins adn enters the burrow, sniffing the walls as she goes, she places down Abby and gives her a quick feed before emerging again

Red emerges and grins, he stretches out and stands near Maple and Carnation

Penny lies down content and closes her eyes

Felicity stands near Pennys side
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Maple smiles. It looked like they were finally in a new, permanent home. She continues her sentry duty however, to ensure the adults carrying their cargo would get in safely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next