Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Phantoms
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Cyanide.....4 months 2 days
Avalanche.....3 month 12 days
Navy Blu, Jabari.....3 months 2 days
Sauda.....1 month 10 days

Due dates
Cyan and Casper's litter.......Due 17th of January
------------------------------------------------------------
Casper emerged with a smirk on his face. The Phantoms were growing in numbers now. he wondered if they really could become a force to reckon with, just like Cyan had promised.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Cyanide sleeps on, huddled against her vicious adoptive mother and mentor Cyan. She kicks out with her feet as she dreams about grappiling with a rival mob member.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Isis lay asleep in a chamber, scratching her claws in her sleep. She was dreaming of attacking and slaughtering rival mobs with ease. None even knew what had struck them. She smirks in her sleep. She had made herself quite at home with the Phantoms, and fit in with them. She quite enjoyed her teaching Dolly of becoming a killer, with the aid of the murderous pup Cyanide. It made her blood rush as she became more and more aware she was witnessing a transformation in Dolly. And it was all thanks to herself and Cyanide.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Just as Cyanide was about to snap her opponent's neck she wakes up. She growls grumpily to herself. Darn, she was so close to inflicting a fatal blow. She wonders why she had to wake up at the best part. The dream had left Cyanide in an aggressive mood. She wonders when Cyan will lead the group into battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Dolly remains asleep. She needs all the sleep she can get with her leg injury, especially after staying up late to watch the moon last night. She is dreaming of all the possiblities of being trained by Isis and Cyanide, and in a way, by most of the Phantoms. She could learn new ways to defend herself, find out new moves, learn how to end a battle the deadlier and more enjoyable way....after all, how can Dolly not be bloodthirsty, living in a mob like this? A smile creeps across her lips, as the excuse to be evil weaves into her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Isis sneezed loudly and that woke her up. She blinks, looking about before realizing where she was. All that was a dream? She grumbles to herself. She was having such a great dream! Slaughtering rival mobs and having their blood on her claws... One day, that could become a reality. Sighing, she stood and stretched, before going off. Once outside, she hisses at the bright sunlight and shook her head. Stupid sun...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Cyanide sluggishly gets to her feet and drags herself above ground, growling in disdain as the sun shone in her eyes. She just laothes that cursed sun! Though she hates the brightness, the warmth it gives off is pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am

Federico and Petruccio look around warily.

Ezio emerges and sits by his brothers, looking around glumly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 am

Isis soon got her eyes adjusted to the sun's bright rays, as much as she didn't like to. She shook herself, riding sand that collected onto her during the night. Another boring day... Well, until she and Cyanide continued their training with Dolly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Cyanide straightens her posture. Now that her eyes are adjusted to the sun's brightness she can sun herself without constantly having to shut her eyes tightly. She makes a brief sinister side glance at Dolly. She can't wait for their next rigorous training session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Dolly wakes up, in a great mood after her dream, and with her leg wound recovered. She yawns and exits the burrow, only to rub her eyes with her paws like a pup that has emerged from the burrow for the first time, adjusting to the bright sunlight. The moon has a much more calm, mysterious, and eery glow. She likes the moon better, but for now, she'll have to deal with the sun. Dolly warms herself in the sun, standing tall on her hind legs to show off her scar.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Isis notices Dolly, and a smirk forms. She seemed to be rather proud of her scar. That was good. A scar could tell many stories, mostly violent ones. Any who feared scars would have to think twice about attacking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Cyanide is impressed to see that Dolly is prideful of her scar. Excellent! That's the first sign that she and Isis have managed to bringing out the callousness in her. Soon they'll have her trained to be someone who'll take no prisoners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 am

Ezio makes a brief glance at Dolly and then looks around once again. She seemed to have changed since she joined the group. He wouldn't fall for the group's sinister behaviour. At least not yet anyway.

Federico notices his brother Ezio and sighs. He wanted to make him feel better about joining this group, but not being too happy about it himself, how could he? At least they had eachother...

Petruccio sits by his brothers and watches some starlings flying around. He'd had an uncanny interest in birds and feathers since he first emerged. He wasn't sure why, but he liked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Eager to gain weight lost while she was a lone, evicted female, Dolly vigoriously digs into the ground, desperate for a snack. Gaining weight could also help her literally crush her opponents.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Isis watches Dolly, and then digs around, before pulling out a juicy millipede. Instead of eating it herself, she removes its toxins and brings it to Dolly, dropping it at her paws. First thing first, they needed to get Dolly's weight back. If she gained back her normal weight, she'd get a better chance to survive a fight. And also, she'd need the energy for today's training. She goes back to dig around to find a morsel for herself. She, too, would need energy to do today's teachings.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Seeing Dolly and Isis begin to forage influences Cyanide to follow suit. She hasn't seen her main mentor, Cyan, around for a while which is starting to worry her. Where could she have gone? she saw her just yesterday, foraging in the midst of the group. She may have seperated and got lost from the group whilst foraging too engrossedly. Without her at the helm, there's on one to lead the group out on daily forages. Guess Casper will have take up the responsibility. She hopes Cyan returns, she misses her ruthless teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Dolly churrs a thanks to Isis and eats it up. She feels much better, but digs for more. She needs as much food as she can get for her training session today. Dolly is too involved in her own problems and excitements to worry too much about Cyan. Perhaps she has not woken up yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 am

Ezio scans the area, not in the mood for eating yet.

Federico is also not hungry and stays by his brothers.

Petruccio is too transfixed watching the birds to worry about food yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 am

Cyanide treks a ways from the burrow, not wanting to wait any longer for Cyan to suddenly appear and announce the lead calls. Her hunger is just too much to ignore. She changes course and heads after Dolly and Isis.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Isis sniffs the ground, smelling something simply intoxicating. It was too hard to ignore and she began to dig eagerly. What could possibly be awaiting in the ground? Whatever it was, it smelt good and she wasn't about to ignore it. Perhaps it was a rare meal? She licks her lips, eager to see what kind of jackpot she had found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Out of curiosity, Dolly looks up from her own foraging hole and eyes Isis, waiting to see what she will uncover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Cyanide suddenly detects a mouth watering scent. She digs furiously into the ground, eager to unearth this delicious smelling mystery morsel.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Soon, Isis finds her prize: A small hole filled with turtle eggs! That was a rare meal indeed! She grabs an egg in her jaws, pulling it out and began to work on cracking the egg open. Such a tasty morsel, no way were these eggs going to waste. If Isis didn't finish them off, the rest of the mob would.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Oblivious to Isis' lucky find, Cyanide continues excavating deeper into the ground. With every advancing inch, she can smell that the delicious scent is becoming more potent. She must be getting close to her surprise meal's location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next