Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December  Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Violet....11 months 2 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi.....3 months 8 days
Cotton Candy, Sidious, Cassidy, Ebony.... 1 month
Asuka, Foxglove, Agnah, Unnamed 24 days

Due Dates
Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's litter....(Confirmed) Due 17th of January
----------------------------------------------------
Note- Nessie has died from her injures over the skip.

Teetsie emerged. The burrow raid had been a small success. Two of her rival's future were dead. Only, Teetsie wasn't sure they were the dominant couple's children. The deaths would still strike a message home, but it would have been more severe if it was the dominants children.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: Can I say Black Widow rejoined the group over the skip? I have a plot for her when the Midnights/Willows/Jumaa battle occurs and I'm going to disperse Rahkshi. I don't feel like covering him anymore.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Asuka lay asleep near her siblings, chrring peacefully in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: Thanks Smile

In a chamber, isolated from the group, sleeps a depressed and skinny looking Black Widow. She had been granted permission to rejoin the mob 4 days ago but her return was bitter sweet. She's grateful to have been let back into the safe fold of the group but her enraged vengeful act came with a terrible price. Tragically, Nessie had succumbed to her injuries labelling Black Widow a murderer. The days following Nessie's death, Black Widow had spiralled into a depressed state, refusing to eat and interact with her fellow group members. This tragic outcome was definately a hard lesson learned for her and now she has to live with the consequences for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm

ooc- I think we agreed that Wilson was to take over again over the skip. Man the Midnights' DM spot has been unstable since I joined!

ic- Wilson emerges with a proud sneer on his face. He's once again usurped the crown as the mob's dominant male, and he regrets all the time he's spent as a subordinate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

ooc: Agreed. There never really was a male who maintained the dominant spot very long. Wilson is who we may need to fill in that gap possibly permanently.

Black Widow awakens with a sulky grunt. She can't bare to face another day of reciving angry guilt layed glares and sneers from Teetsie and the others but if she's to fulfill the daily duties she needs to do in order for her to survive, she'll have to swallow her grief and keep soldiering on. But it'll take her a while to recover from the heartless deed she commited on a precious innocent life who didn't deserve to endure her vengeful wrath, and the pain she inflicted on Teetsie by killing her pup.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 am

Teetsie sees her new dominant male emerge. Wilson has always been there, and she wonders why for a moment why she didn't kick out her old partners sooner. Wilson was her taste indeed. Bahrag was aswell. Teetsie felt torn, but with Bahrag no where in sight, she would be loyal to Wilson. She scanned the area and sat back on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 am

Black Widow plucks up the confidance to reveal her face above ground. Reluctantly but briskly, she makes her way towards the burrow entrance. Once she emerges, she avoids making eye contact with Teetsie and goes right to sunning herself on the top of a sand lump.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc- Would Teetsie's pregnancy be visible by now?

ic- Wilson greets his mate and continues looking around. He's changed the past few weeks. He's become more concerned for the mob's well-being, and has also discovered that he's an exceptional leader. He has a mate too now, which has let him see love beyond short encounters with females while roving.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

((OOC: Maybe a little bit, who knows. I don't know much about meerkat gestation periods.))

Asuka let out a sneeze and woke herself up when the sand got in her face. She snorts a bit and pawed at the dust that was made from her sneeze. Of course, her pawing did nothing. But now awake, she stands up and yawns.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

ooc: If Elena's is visible now, then yes, teetsie's should as well.

Teetsie padded over to her new dominant male. As much as Teetsie didn't like to get too attached to her partners in crime, considering that they never seemed to stay long, she was getting a bit attached to Wilson. She groomed him quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Black Widow gremaces as hunger pains grip her stomach. Not eating much over the past couple of days has taken a toll on her small framed body. Her hip bones are protruding and her slim build looks even skinnier, unhealthily skinnier infact. She needs to pull herself out this depression state because now it's putting her life in danger. Under weight to begin with after being allowed back into the group, this depression state had made things worse and she needs to replenish what she's lost during her struggles. Her life now depends on her making good judgements.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Slowly remembering she can now start going out of the burrow, Asuka excitedly went off. She would of waited for her siblings to wake up, but she was too excited to wait! So much to see and explore! And also, a lot of lessons to be learned. She'll have to learn how dangerous the outside world can be as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Latika emerges, but not without looking around in every direction for trouble. Not threat to meerkats as a whole, but more of the tiny pup's fears of her family. They were vicious, dark hearted monsters, everything Latika was not. She hated living here, yet was too young to run away. her only friend was Finbar, whom she was seeing less and less of as the days went by.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Desperate to get something in her relentlessly growling stomach, Black Widow scratches at the sand in the hopes of finding a small morsel that will quell her hunger a little and boost her energy enough so that she can carry herself to the mob's desired foraging patch.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Asuka runs out of the burrow excitedly. She stops for a moment because of the sunshine, but she snaps out of and joyfully began to look around. Still so much for her to explore and learn! She was still unaware of her family's vicious and cold-heart nature. She was still just a wee pup, with a lot of lessons to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:22 am

Eztli slowly drags himself out of the burrow, tired. He'd had a late night and consequently was now very tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm

The sight of her daughter making an ecstatic dash out into the gorgious prestine openess cheers up Black Widow. She treks over and greets Asuka with a nurturing nuzzle then touches noses with her daughter. Over the past week, she has been acting more compassionate and loving towards her kids. The horrific experience she had with Nessie has taught her to never take pups for granted and has softened her heart for these little bundles of joy. Surprisingly, this usually negligent female has also become extremely protective of any pup in the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Asuka churrs happily when Black Widow nuzzles her and playfully nips Black Widow's nose. Not too hard to hurt, as her teeth weren't too sharp. She still was unaware that Black Widow was her true mother, but has come to see her as a close second mother. To her, Teetsie was her mother. But one day, she'll learn the truth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Black Widow giggles with adoration and leaps to her daughter's side playfully. The little pup's antics have braught out the pup in her. It's as if she's suddenly become another meerkat. She hasn't shown her vicious side since getting accepted back into the group. Could her harrowing eviction have changed her? Normally she'd want nothing to do with pups and would have seemed indefferent to her own children. Maybe she's finally learned her lesson.

ooc: Changed my mind about having her permanently evicted. I like playing her in the Midnights:3 She'll still have a vicious side but won't unleash it upon someone unless they deserve it or threaten to harm her or her children.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Agnah, now being able to emerge from the burrow, stumbles out. The pup has long legs and a brown fur color. Her eyes are brown as well. One of her tiny little paws is white. The young pup looks around for her Mother, teetsie. She doesn't know the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 am

Eztli lies on his stomach and looks around, tired and not really paying attention to anything that passes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 am

Black Widow spots her other pup, Agnah, surfacing from the burrow. She grins happily and trots over, nuzzling the side of her face affectionately as she approached. Having been away from the group for a long time, she's unaware that her children have bonded with Teetsie and view her as their real mother.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Asuka notices her sister, Agnah, emerging. She grins, glad her siblings were able to experience this as well. She looks around, pondering what will happen today. Hopefully she could explore some more today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next