Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Jumaa
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Fly.....8 months 10 days
Emzio, Ajia, Dahoma, Cloud.....3 months 26 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya.....1 month 26 days
Tyson, Ninji, Dellie, Phoebe... 12 days
Kumi's Litter.... (Unknown Number) .... Four days

Due dates
Kamaria and Killer's litter.......Confirmed due January 1st
Aliya and Duke's litter......Due 17th of January
-------------------------------------------------------
Dellie was still curled up in a tiny ball by her loving mother. The pup had no idea her siblings, some of them, had been killed by a rival group. She couldn't see or hear then. She churred softly and snuggled up closer to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm

((OOC: Wow Stormy, I just noticed... One of your reserved names is the name I have for an OC of mine. xD))

John emerged from the burrow, shaking some sand off his fur. Noticing the entrance was a bit messy, he gets to work on straightening the entrance. Things have been calmer since the raid, but the memory of seeing the two dead pups still haunted him. Despite they weren't his, it still broke his heart knowing two pups would never get to see the world, let alone, their parents and siblings.

Root and Petal lay curled up against each other, Root's head rested on Petal's neck while Petal had hers on his back. Both were still asleep, but were slowly getting used to their new mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Linda is still asleep, along with her son Tyson.

Duke emerges and begins to sun himself. He greets John and stands up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Ninja is also still asleep with his mate Linda embraced in his warm and loving hug.

Ninji is asleep, cushioned between her loving family.

Saffron and Conker are asleep, with Conker draped over Saffron.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Duke stares sternly into the rising sun. They must stand resolute and get redemption for the lives lost. The Midnights have gone too far, and must be punished.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm

ooc: Whoops, just realized I forgot about MischkaXD

Mischka had already emerged and is also glaring into the horizon but towards the direction he remembers seeing the marauding Midnights flee in after they commited their cold blooded deed. He too wants revenge and will stop at nothing to serve them the cruel justice they deserve for taking away 2 precious lives whom will never get a chance to experiance the world with their remaining littermates.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 am

Romeo came above ground and looked to Duke. Did this mean they were going to attack today?

Ajia sensed the tension in the air and felt a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 am

Kamaria emerges. She can feel a bit of tension in the air. Her stomach is bulging outwards with the promise of new lives for the Jumaa, but she's worried. Kumi has given birth. Kamaria knows that her pups won't stand the best chance of survival with Linda and Kumi's pups in the burrow. She sits down next to Duke and peeps a good morning to the dominant male.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 am

John returns the greeting to Duke and continues his work at the burrow entrance. Once done, he looks at his work, and nods to himself in satisfaction. He then sits himself down to sun himself and also think about the Midnights. He also felt those Midnights had to be punished. Taking away two innocent lives whom did nothing to deserve it and even didn't get a chance to experience life was just too heartless. This would not go unpunished! He'd gladly help teach the Midnights a painful lesson for messing with the Jumaa and taking two lives away from them.

Root twitches a bit and yawns, soon waking up. He stretched himself out, slowly removing himself from his sister to allow her to continue to sleep. He heads off toward the surface.

Petal curls up a bit, continuing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Conker awakens and is instantly vibrant. He prances above ground squealing with joy but his happy cheery mood is suddenly replaced by unease as he picks up on the tense atmosphere. The adults seem to be filled with rage this morning. Could they be brewing up something diabalical for that rival mob they called the Midnights? He suddenly becomes angry himself. How dare they kill his future friends and playmates! How could they be so heartless to a pup!? He seriously thought a pup's adorable innocence would prevent them from getting harmed, even by the cruelest of meerkats but the encounter with Ghost soon changed that and he's begining to learn that the Kalahari is an environment that takes no prisoners, is ruthless and callous. It angers him. It just isn't fair! But most of all, he too wants the Midnights to pay for their callous deed.

Saffron sleeps on oblivious to the tension going around in the group for the time being.

Ninja blinks his eyes open and carefully sits up, trying not to disturb his mate. After giving her and their 4 precious bundles a loving nuzzle, he drags himself above ground but doesn't greet anyone. He's still too devastated and enraged about the raid to socialize with anyone right now. He slowly lifts his head, gazing off insolently in the direction where he remembers seeing the Midnights fleeing after they killed 2 of his and Linda's pups. They will pay for their heartless deed. He'll make sure of that and will stop at nothing to fulfill his mission of shedding their blood on the Kalahari sand.

Mischka's claws embed in the sand as a thought of him slashing a Midnight member's throat flashes through his mind. Some day that mental image will become a reality, unknown to him, today will pitt the Jumaa against the Midnights in a deadly battle of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Linda does make up when her mate leaves though, and after checking the pups, heads above ground after him. She doesn't greet anyone either, as she's also sad. Unlike the others however, she's more depressed than angry, and she is prehaps the most devestated, but why wouldn't she? She was the one that carried them and gave birth to them, and gave up life in the Willows to ensure their safety. She's been with them longer than anyone else if you count the time they spent inside her, and the Midnights took two of their precious pups away from them. There's still the other four, but it's just not the same.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Scensing the presence of someone at his side, Ninja glances over to see Linda. She looks completely miserable. It's understandable considering she spent the most time with the pups, from the time they were developing in her stomach to now, when they're about to surface into the outside world for the very first time. He leans against her and rests his head on her shoulder, comforting her. It's a blessing their 4 remaining pups were spared but they will forever wear the emotional scars of losing 2 of their pups to the enemy in that ill-fated raid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December    Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm

After an early night last night, Cactus is already up and makes his way above ground only to be greeted with a tense and worrisome mood along with everyone hungry for revenge because of what the Midnights had done. He tries to cheer everybody up, but it's useless. Cactus gives up and suns himself silently with the adults, standing next to his father and dominant male, Duke.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Kumi was still deep in the burrow, nuzzled next to her three newborn pups. She bared her teeth slightly at any adult who passed by, anyone could be a threat to her pups, and as a first time mother, she was not going to take any risks.

Brian came above ground and groomed himself, he was suprised by the number of subordinates who were having pups within the group.

Romeo scanned the area for danger, he just hoped that none of the subordinates' pups would have to perish for their parent's mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Linda looks around, hoping some good will come from today. Another loss will be too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Romeo smiled kindly to Linda, perhaps today would be the day things start to look up for the Jumaa.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:49 pm

John also scratches the ground with his claws, outraged. Those Midnights had to pay, somehow! Especially the ones who killed the two pups. They wouldn't get away with this, one way or another, they'll pay!

Root emerges and senses the tension almost quickly. He pauses, pondering what was wrong. Since he and Petal joined after the raid, he didn't completely know about the raid, but was told about the two pups who had been killed. He frowns, before coming out and found a place to sun himself.

Petal awakens and looks around as soon as she realized her brother was no where in sight. Panic began to kick in, but she soon calmed herself. Maybe he went outside? Standing up, she shakes herself and walks out of the chamber she and Root had been sleeping in. She began to head toward the burrow entrance, unaware of the mob's desire for revenge on the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Ninja lifts his head off Linda's shoulder and begins grooming her as a way of giving her a relaxing massage to soothe her shaken nerves. He too hopes the future will be brighter for their little resillient family.

Saffron wakes up and briskly heads for the burrow entrance. As she exits, the first thing to greet her is the tense atmosphere. She decides to sun herself on the fringes of the group, not wanting her good mood to be soured by the tension.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Tamiya emerged with a bound. She's turning out to be quite the energetic pup. Her dark brown tail is erect behind the young pup as she walks around in the sand, looking for an unsuspecting pup to fight.

Kamaria decides to hang on the edges of the group. She doesn't want to get on Aliya's bad side by being so close to her due date and Aliya seemingly pregnant again, things could get nasty between her sister and her.

Dahoma emerges and sits by his Father. Dahoma doesn't know why his father is so important yet, but Dahoma wants to be just like his Daddy when he gets big.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Linda grooms Ninja back as if to thank them. These are hard times for both of them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Ninja keeps up his soothing massage. He can scense Linda's tension is waning and his begins to as well.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 pm

ooc- We just finished reading Romeo and Juliet in school, and I just realised the similarities between the play and Linda+Ninja's story. I didn't even know the story of R&J when Linda was still a Willow, and I can see the similarities!

ic- Linda calms down a little as Ninja grooms her. She can always rely on him to be at her side in times of need.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

ooc: OMG I like the story of Romeo of and JulietX3 I remember reading the story in middle school. Yeah Ninja and Linda's story does seem to have some similarities to Romeo and Juliet. I just realizedXD

Ninja feels better knowing he helped to uplift his mate's downed spirit. He nuzzles her affectionately. He'd be willing to offer all the support he can whenever Linda is in need of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 pm

((OOC: I love that story. C: Its so touching. I've read the story, and seen the movies.))

John sighs, attempting to control his temper. He'd best save it for the Midnights.

Root continued to sun himself, not wanting to get involved with the tension the mob was experiencing.

Petal soon emerges and cringed as she felt the tension. Seeing Root, she instantly ran to his side and curled up near him, feeling scared from the tension.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 pm

ooc- Yeah, only in this case it's like if things did go as planned in the end.

ic- A not so urgent call comes from below ground. It's Tyson, who can now see, hear clearly, and explore the burrow. He's awake now and ready for another day of exploring the dark burrow complex which is all he has seen so far. He's calling for his mother because he's hungry.

Linda hears the calls and heads inside to feed her pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next