Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 16th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 am

PK walks over to Turahn, also ready to go below ground for the night.

Ruby curls up and falls to sleep.

Sacha also curls up, but takes longer to fall to sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 am

Akinda yawns then turns toward the burrow, unsure if Grovyle was going just yet, she peeped a goodnight and went below. She curled up near Carnation. Carnation reminded her of Hershey. She wondered where her surrogate mother was as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 am

Grovyle followed Akina and layed down beside her.

Turahn nods and head below... He lays down by his sister, Ring of Fire, who has already fallen into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 16th of December   Roleplay- 16th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 16th of December
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14