Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-16th of December

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-16th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 pm

New day for the Moon Devils

Snowicane watches the Phantoms with a fangy grin formed on his scarred face. He's becoming more impressed with Cyanide as the weeks pass.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:33 pm

ooc: TOO INACTIVE. Let me change that. >:3

...Are we still doing the reincarnation idea? :'D

bic: Gattaca had entered a short time ago... She growled, noticing her father and what he had done at the Phantoms... In her anger she began pacing back and forth...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:08 pm

ooc: I'll helpX3

And I think we should:D

Snowicane turns towards Gattaca as he heard her growl. He stares at her curiously. He's never seen her around these dark parts before. He watches her pace back and forth, wondering if it's her death she's agitated about.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:38 pm

ooc: Yay!

I'd want Gattaca to maybe reincarnate.

bic: The teenager looked at Snowicane and narrowed her eyes... She'd been dead to a while, but had moved here after an attack the Shadow Deaths had done... She stares at Snowicane... "Can I help you? What are you staring at?!" (she has a bit of an attitude but can be loyal too xP)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

ooc: Ok:)

Snowicane smirks with admirement, liking the teenager's attitude. Being spoken to hostily is something he's quickly gotten used to since arriving here, considering he's been a glutton for verbal torment after being made the Kalahari laughing stock when his fate was sealed by a pup. He's learned to tolerate the evil meerkat spirits' verbal abuse. What ever this firebrand has to dish out to him, he's confident he can handle it. "My name is Snowicane. I thought I'd welcome you to this hellish place" He says in a deep, spooky voice, revealing a sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

ooc- Maybe that's how we'll have the battle. A Moon Devils gets reincarnated and a Sun Angels get reincarnated as well to stop them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

ooc: I like that idea Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:56 am

Azazel watches Eztli with a smirk. He may have lost the battle today, but he was sure that he would be ready for his schemes soon.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:52 pm

ooc: Could I play the Sun Angel? :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

ooc: Sure :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Gattaca blinked, not the response she was hoping for, but she didn't care... It didn't seem like Snowicane minded her attitude so she nodded... "My name is Gattaca... What is this place?" Although the female had an attitude, especially when agitated, she still had respect when it was showed to her... Well, most of the time...

ooc: Sorry, not sure what to post.

And ok. :3 I was thinking of reincarnating Candlelight for that. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Snowicane smirks devilishly, glad to make Gattca's aquaintance "Nice to meet you Gattaca. This place is called Moon Devil Hell. beautiful isn't it? " He glances around at the dark atmosphere with a satisfied smirk. He likes the gloomy glow of the dark lights flickering over head.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:05 pm

ooc- We can't have the same person playing both though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: I know. I don't want Gattaca in that plot. :/ I have plans for her reincarnated form already... She wants revenge on her father...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm

ooc: *growls* Internet connection is sucky!DX That's an Interesting plan>:J
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:13 pm

ooc: Ok, so I got both those plans down... I'll reserve the names Alleykat and Faithful for them...

Who will play the Moon Devil though?

bic: Gattaca nodded at Snowicane and ruffled her fur... Seeking revenge in her dark mind...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc: Ok:)

I dunno. Since it's only me and you RPing in this thread for now, perhaps I could.

Snowicane proceeds gazing down at the Phantoms, his eyes trained on the impressively merciless little pup, Cyanide.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Gattaca looks at Cyanide curiously, not knowing that her mentor Cyan is actually her aunt... (Meaning Gattaca's mom Nakita was Cyan's sister... Rahkshi is also her older cousin, lol...)

ooc: Ok. :3 I have ideas for this plot already. xP Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:20 pm

ooc: Okeedokee and yes it does >=D

Snowicane had witnessed Cyan assert her dominance over Cyanide's current mob residants. He growls quietly to himself, offended by how he wasn't seen as vicious enough in her eyes. He had the potential, he just never got a chance to prove himself worthy to her. It's a shame the Blizzards killed him off, he could've been a great asset to their mob. He's unaware Gattaca is Cyan's niece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:09 am

Azazel watches Gattaca breifly before returning his eyes back to the Midnights' viewing area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Gattaca catches Azazel's glance and turns to him... Watching him closely... She's met many meerkats she doesn't agree with and wants to figure out who is an enemy and who is an ally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Dagger just gave Snowicane a scoff, he'd been killed by a pup. Pathedic. He didn't bother to notice his brother's adult help.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Gattaca heard Dagger's scoff and glanced at him, studying the male with her narrowed, crimson eyes...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Snowicane turns toward Dagger as he heard his insolent scoff, shooting him a disapproved scowl. He knows exactly why the arrogant male did that. Apparently, his immortal tormentors are never going to let his death by pup be lived down. Technically, the bratty squirt didn't kill him all on her own, she had accomplices. If it were a one on one duel, he would've had the advantage, being much bigger and stronger than her. She would be up here and not him if it ended differently.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Gattaca noticed some sort of tension between the two males and glanced between them... Curious... A question in her eyes... She looked at Snowicane, but pointed at Dagger with her paw. "What's his problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-16th of December   Roleplay-16th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-16th of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next